[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest AthosTheMousketeer

So... Everythikg is working properly :P

Just...

Is there any way to show appointmens in longer period than one day? For example - If I have first calendar entry 5 days in future, next four days (from today) is panel empty... And I'd like to have my first entry visible all time...

And second question - Is there any panel which is able to show birthdays from contact list? I've noticed this function in JML Today, but nowhere else...

Thx and sorry for my poor english :(

Guest gchris7
Hi All,

I have installed this great theme on my new Omnia II and love it, although I seem to have screwed up the .pnx file while trying to get the added contact to dial more than just the first number. Now I cannot even add a new contact, when I select the contact option and add new nothing happens.

Would someone be kind enough to post a link to a new contacts file that I could copy to my device & start again.

Manythanks in advance

Richard

JMLLauncher.rar

So... Everythikg is working properly :P

Just...

Is there any way to show appointmens in longer period than one day? For example - If I have first calendar entry 5 days in future, next four days (from today) is panel empty... And I'd like to have my first entry visible all time...

And second question - Is there any panel which is able to show birthdays from contact list? I've noticed this function in JML Today, but nowhere else...

Thx and sorry for my poor english :(

-It shows appointments for 2 days not just one. Im not sure if there is a way to increase that number, maybe through registry might be possible but its most likely hardcoded.

-Not sure if there is a panel that does that directly. What i do, is sync my contacts and calendar with windows outlook and that does the job. Outlook sees birthdays in your contacts and adds them to the calendar. :(

Guest gchris7
How do i get the Pictures panel to be in the middle and with a line under it like the others?

You need to edit the cpr. Adding HorizontalAlignment="Center" and width="480" will do the job. I cant explain all that here, there are alot of guides on how to edit cpr files.

Guest khomen

hey gchris, everything is fantastiс apart from one little obsticle..

how would i go about replacing some plugins?? i can dissable the old ones but i cant visibly enable the new ones :P

Guest gchris7
i tried but for some reason it didnt work....i followed this exactly and nothing

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1...amp;postcount=2

You need to edit splugin_480x800.cpr not Titanium_480x800.cpr. If you did edit the splugin cpr then your probably didn't follow that guide correctly.

hey gchris, everything is fantastiс apart from one little obsticle..

how would i go about replacing some plugins?? i can dissable the old ones but i cant visibly enable the new ones :P

Start reading.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...creen-titanium/

Guest jpenman
You need to edit splugin_480x800.cpr not Titanium_480x800.cpr. If you did edit the splugin cpr then your probably didn't follow that guide correctly.

ahhh that worked....now one more thing and this will be perfect...i have resco photo viewer and i want that to open when i click on the pictures...i went to msimg in the registry and changed that but it didnt work.

Guest Andre Heitor

I installed as the first post, but anything appeared on the screen:

1) Disable Titanium.

2) Install SDKCerts.cab (included in rar)

3) Install "gchrisTitanium V1.3.1.cab" to device memory!

4) Soft reset.

5) Enable Titanium.

How install and activate Titanium on a clean ROM JC1 ?

Guest Richard2204
JMLLauncher.rar

-It shows appointments for 2 days not just one. Im not sure if there is a way to increase that number, maybe through registry might be possible but its most likely hardcoded.

-Not sure if there is a panel that does that directly. What i do, is sync my contacts and calendar with windows outlook and that does the job. Outlook sees birthdays in your contacts and adds them to the calendar. :P

Thank you, I have fixed it now

Guest Krecik2002

When I disable CAppointments (dont need it) CManilamenu and JMLLauncher become useless because active areas of their "buttons" are shifted below actual button icon (by around the height of condensed CAppointments). Any idea what to edit in SPlugins_480x800.cpr to fix it? (after some tries maybe I'd found it by myself but necessity of constant disabling titans-editing splugins-enabling titans is so annoying...)

Guest gchris7
When I disable CAppointments (dont need it) CManilamenu and JMLLauncher become useless because active areas of their "buttons" are shifted below actual button icon (by around the height of condensed CAppointments). Any idea what to edit in SPlugins_480x800.cpr to fix it? (after some tries maybe I'd found it by myself but necessity of constant disabling titans-editing splugins-enabling titans is so annoying...)

You need to edit JMLPanex.ini, not the .cpr

First of all you need to know the resolution of your phone. Then go to the folder "Program Files\JMLPanex" and open with notepad the file JMLPanex.ini. Inside that file you can see the position of the button in your screen for the apps plugin(Cmanilamenu) and the contacts plugin(JMLLauncher). For example, for a wvga phone the position of the button for contacts is JMLLaunher_480x800=515. The number 515 represents Height (width is always correct), so it can be between 1 and 800. Now if you wan to move that button up in your screen you will have to lower that number (Ex. 400). Play with that number a bit untill you find your perfect position...

Guest Krecik2002

Thanks for quick response gchris7. Strange, that positioning is relative to the top of the screen, not the top of panel itself, but well, maybe it's useful in some cases. As for now, I've put a CComm panel (for controlling wireless communication) instead of appointments and it perfectly fits original configuration, but your advice will definitely be useful in the future.

Guest stylus1828

Please someone can help me get full screen weather using gchris titanium? I've installed the versions found on this forum but they didn't work. I cannot find splugin_480X800.cpr in windows directory only splugins_480X800.cpr .

Edited by stylus1828

Guest Richard2204

Is there anyway to add a shortcut to the wireless manager on the apps screen? I am not sure what the executable file for this is called.

Many Thanks

Richard

Guest Richard2204
Is there anyway to add a shortcut to the wireless manager on the apps screen? I am not sure what the executable file for this is called.

Many Thanks

Richard

OK I figured out which executable runs the comm manager, does anybody know which executable runs the app to control the sound profiles?

Many Thanks

Guest nicoscy

thank you gchris. very happy with your work. is there a way to go to samsung sms app when i press the text message icon on your today screen?

thanks

Guest gchris7
There are no Chinese version? There some plug-in can not open

The only problem with chinise is with the font in some plugins. This can be fixed with the the cpr file i've attached on first post (hints and tips). You should not have any other problems.

thank you gchris. very happy with your work. is there a way to go to samsung sms app when i press the text message icon on your today screen?

thanks

I haven't figured out a way to do that. Im not sure if its possible.

Edited by gchris7

Guest previa

The Calendar can be support to show the Chinese words after install/copy gchris7 provide "SPlings_400x800" but when you change the Theme from Black instead of White,it will go back not to support the Chinese words ;)

post-454755-1271051859_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1271051872_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1271051884_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1271051897_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1271051908_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1271051921_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1271052094_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1271052183_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest Richard2204

I have noticed that the battery value in the top right hand corner of the screen is not showing the correct % of power left. Dos anyone know how to fix this?

Guest bananaship

Hi im using omnia i900

I had this email notification with a big X. I tried this "Titanium Notification Asus535.cab" but still a big X.

Pls Help ;)