[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest ollnie
Hi im using omnia i900

I had this email notification with a big X. I tried this "Titanium Notification Asus535.cab" but still a big X.

Pls Help ;)

Hi. Just create a empty email account ([email protected]) and set uppdate to manual and answer no to uppdate new accout now and it should be ok.

Guest xkill3rprox

I'm really a noob to all these.

gchris, how do i disable titanium/enable it?

I followed it. But it doesn't work. Something went wrong, i know.

But im not too sure which.

Guest vales

Great theme gchris.

When i remove the chomeclock with home screen i cannot add contacts or shortcut for apps.

Also i cannot click on a shortcut if i added it before i remove the chomeclock.

I noticed if u remove also the system panel cause that error and if u remove the system and move the notifications panel at the top it works fine.

It has to do something with the positions of panels.

Edited by vales

Guest Richard2204
I have noticed that the battery value in the top right hand corner of the screen is not showing the correct % of power left. Dos anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone able to help with this problem please

Guest gchris7
Great theme gchris.

When i remove the chomeclock with home screen i cannot add contacts or shortcut for apps.

Also i cannot click on a shortcut if i added it before i remove the chomeclock.

I noticed if u remove also the system panel cause that error and if u remove the system and move the notifications panel at the top it works fine.

It has to do something with the positions of panels.

Its not a bug, thats how it is. You will have to adjust a file. I ve explained several times how to do that. Should be 2-3 pages back.

I dont know why this happens to u...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OmniaZ1

ok.. a slightly less stupid question... maybe :huh:

How do I make it display contacts again under apps? It somehow changed to Calender and I am not sure how to change it back

how do I change the phone #'s displayed under contacts so they do not appear?

-I tried to edit the icon text by deleting phone number, but nothing changes..

how do I make it so when I click on a contact it brings up option for sms, mms, email, call etc...? instead of instantly call?

Thanks!

Guest ANSONWAI

Hi gchris, I would like to know how can i set the contacts link to samsung phone page, so that I can select which phone number i can dial ?

I read the post in previous pages but it seems not work for my omnia 1 .

can u teach me how to do ?

Guest gchris7
sorry Gchris..there is a way to go to Samsung sms e not windows sms in Notifications?thanks

Im afraid not.

Hi gchris, I would like to know how can i set the contacts link to samsung phone page, so that I can select which phone number i can dial ?

I read the post in previous pages but it seems not work for my omnia 1 .

can u teach me how to do ?

Are you talking about the left softkey? With a reg editor, go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome , scroll down untill u find the keys SK1TEXT and SK1URL and change them accordingly

Guest ANSONWAI
Im afraid not.

Are you talking about the left softkey? With a reg editor, go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome , scroll down untill u find the keys SK1TEXT and SK1URL and change them accordingly

gchris, no. I don't mean the left softkey. what i am talking about is that "CONTACT" below "APPS". when I add one person, that click his/her photo. it will directly call him/her. but I am now using the samsung phone page, which provides me to choose his/her mobile or home phone number.

Therefore, the question is that can I click the photo of the person in "CONTACT" ,then redirect to the phone page , but not directly call the person.

I am sorry for my bad english, and hope u will understand what I mean. THANKS ~~

Guest maklic

Hi Gchris,

I am having the same problem as Richard with the Bat indicator from the Systems panel not reflecting the actual status of the battery. This issue only happens after i flash to twu JD3 rom. Previously I did not encounter this problem with twu JD1 rom. Not too sure if it is due to the change in rom.

Attached a screenshot of my battery status. It always show 63% regards of the ctual status of the battery.

Would you be able to help?

Many Thanks...

post-605795-1272596899_thumb.png

Guest gchris7
gchris, no. I don't mean the left softkey. what i am talking about is that "CONTACT" below "APPS". when I add one person, that click his/her photo. it will directly call him/her. but I am now using the samsung phone page, which provides me to choose his/her mobile or home phone number.

Therefore, the question is that can I click the photo of the person in "CONTACT" ,then redirect to the phone page , but not directly call the person.

I am sorry for my bad english, and hope u will understand what I mean. THANKS ~~

Its not possible with that plugin, but my skin includes one more plugin for contacts which is disabled by default. Its called ATContacts, you can enable it with chome editor and disable the current contact plugin (JMLLauncher). Note that you can only have one contact per page one this one though...

Hi Gchris,

I am having the same problem as Richard with the Bat indicator from the Systems panel not reflecting the actual status of the battery. This issue only happens after i flash to twu JD3 rom. Previously I did not encounter this problem with twu JD1 rom. Not too sure if it is due to the change in rom.

Attached a screenshot of my battery status. It always show 63% regards of the ctual status of the battery.

Would you be able to help?

Many Thanks...

Strange, maybe they changed the value that allows u to display battery level on D3. Its working fne on my D1 rom. Do u have sysvar.lnk on your startup folder? Is ram and rom updating properly or are those frozen aswell?

Guest maklic
Its not possible with that plugin, but my skin includes one more plugin for contacts which is disabled by default. Its called ATContacts, you can enable it with chome editor and disable the current contact plugin (JMLLauncher). Note that you can only have one contact per page one this one though...

Strange, maybe they changed the value that allows u to display battery level on D3. Its working fne on my D1 rom. Do u have sysvar.lnk on your startup folder? Is ram and rom updating properly or are those frozen aswell?

Hi Gchris,

My apologies. Just found found out that I have accidentally renamed "StartUp" folder in Windows to "Start Up". Thats why the indicators did not get updated... Just renamed it and it is working again. Nothing to do with the Rom version...

Sorry for the confusion and many thanks for your great theme!!!

^-^

Guest ANSONWAI

thanks a lot ~ but i am just a stupid user.... can u post a pic for ATContacts ? and teach me how to disable JMLLauncher ??

Thanks