[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest dsa88
Using this with a internet connection eats away my battery..

Does anyone know how to disable weather updates? Somehow after restarting I received a message it couldn't start sysvar.mscr but I found out without it my battery worked better.

It's not autoupdating on my Omnia2, except when on Wi-Fi. Some manual switch off could be helpful indeed.

Anyway, any chance to change update server from accuweather to, lets say intellicast or sth else??

Guest joedreed

From an old post

gchris7,

1) Do you know the tweak to change the SMS and Inbox Plugins to Samsung app? (the text size inside messaging is just too big!)

Thanks again for the great skin and support!

Someone know it?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Swedish Meat

Hi!

I messed up my registry string when I tried to change the calendar to samsungs calendar. Can someone tell me what to type to get the original string back or maybe just send me a .reg file to fix it.

When I try to open the calendar from the main panel I get an error message that ':MSCALENDAR' cannot open.

I think I need all the registry entries inside HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/MSCALENDAR.

Thanks!

/Mikael

Edited by Swedish Meat

Guest Mr.DunnDunn

GChris

Thanks dude. This works great on my i920

I did have 1 problem with the red x's on the weather screen, but a simple reinstall fixed that. Thanks dude again

Guest BILLCHRISTOY

Wow man.That's exactly what i wanted and cant do by myself.

Αδελφέ καταπληκτική δουλειά,μπράβο σου. :)

Guest xlmasterz

Hi all is there any lastest updates for titanium? im right now having a 13.1 version. Anyway how can i enable and disable tiatanium as and when i like? Excuse me if my question is stupid. Thanks.

Edited by xlmasterz

Guest micmac
Hi all is there any lastest updates for titanium? im right now having a 13.1 version. Anyway how can i enable and disable tiatanium as and when i like? Excuse me if my question is stupid. Thanks.

settings -> display & light -> items on today -> untick windows default

Guest yorkhoh
Hi everybody,

Anyone knows how to remove contact line just below the applicatio line?

Thanks

I can't remember installing chomeditor - and I have it installed though. \My Storage\Program Files\CHome Editor\CHomeEditor.exe

Using this - I disabled JMLLauncher. This will get rid of the contacts line.

I also got rid of the "system" line because "\Windows\Startup\SysVars.lnk" eats up too much battery life.

Guest yorkhoh

Great Skin gchris7 - thought it was quite memory & battery hungry at first. Then I disabled SysVars from autostarting and things run semi okay.

Obviously - my system bar became static, so I removed it. Thanks for all those helpful hints along the way to fix up alignment issues.

For those interested - edit:

\Program Files\CHeroClock\theme\[whichever_theme_you_use]\SPlugins_480x800.cpr - for changing "top" values so that expanded CClock and CHeroClock are still visible.

\Program Files\JMLPanex\JMLPanex.ini - varied the CManilamenu_480x800= value to get the application icons clickable again.

One thing I hated was for the expanded CClock (clock) and CHeroClock (Weather), by pressing in the same "zone" it will have a default "action".

Using CHomeEditor - I've managed to remove the "ACTIONURL" of CHeroClock - Page2 so that nothing happens for the expanded "Weather".

I can't figure out how to remove the default action for the expanded "Clock" though!!! ???

1. Can someone help with this? I just want it to do nothing when I (accidentally) click in the clock area.

2. Can someone point me to the file I can link to that will take me to the connection (wireless) manager? ie. a quick link to enable/disable phone, bluetooth, wifi

Guest yorkhoh
What should I do so that when I select update weather It will connect automatically ?

I've tried adding this to both WeatherUpdate.mscr and auto_update_weather.mscr

If (startconn)

connect("The Internet")

Sleep 500

EndIf

Also changed The Internet to My Internet and still nothing.

I connection is already active it updates fine, but I want it to connect automatically.

Thanks darkside80!

I removed auto_update_weather from my windows startup because I think it eats too much battery. Sometimes my gprs connection won't disconnect after 2 minutes (my preset time) and my battery just doesn't last as long when that happens.

I changed CHeroClock's SK2URL to point to WeatherUpdate.mscr

I added in connect("The Internet") into WeatherUpdate.mscr - before the test of If(InternetConnected("http://google.com/m"))

Now it connects to the internet if a connection is not already present. Obviously - with no internet connection, it always invokes gprs connection.

Guest johnchua55

weird ..... when titanium is enabled ..... i can't open samsung sms app using a launcher shortcut .. it just flashes for a second and closes i think. but using a file explorer and launching it does work. just can't launch samsung sms app from titanium.

Hi guys,

Gchris your skin is amazing. Thank you!

Some new idea. I came accross the "Titanium Weather Full Screen for WVGA 480x800".

Is it possible to support it in your skin?

Guest micmac

hi, i have this prob of the clock is not in focus when press red/power button, instead the system is in focus...pls anyone could teach me how to rectify this :angry:

Guest alvinkh

hm was trying to uninstall the cab. however after i uninstall it seems like my titanium is not working.. anyone faced this problem before or know is there any way to solve it?

Guest wish master
I can't remember installing chomeditor - and I have it installed though. \My Storage\Program Files\CHome Editor\CHomeEditor.exe

Using this - I disabled JMLLauncher. This will get rid of the contacts line.

I also got rid of the "system" line because "\Windows\Startup\SysVars.lnk" eats up too much battery life.

Thank you so much, Yorkhoh,

I noted upper 1/3 of clock chopped off after disabling system in Chome. Anyway to solve it?

Guest willis111
Hi guys,

Gchris your skin is amazing. Thank you!

Some new idea. I came accross the "Titanium Weather Full Screen for WVGA 480x800".

Is it possible to support it in your skin?

Been fiddling around with it a little myself, no luck yet.

Edited by willis111

Guest mig_30

how can i change the icons in the notification panel, i used to have a big x in the mail icon then i instaled asus titanium notification and it fixed, but i would like to use other icons. is it possible?

Guest oneechanZ

Hi.

Sorry noob question. I have problem installing this skin. I putted all files in my "device" folder and installed SdkCerts.cab first and then the gchrisTitanium V1.3.1.cab into device selection.

but was wondering while installing sdkcerts.cab it does'nt show the selection where to install, ex. "device" or "my storage".

Guest micmac
Hi.

Sorry noob question. I have problem installing this skin. I putted all files in my "device" folder and installed SdkCerts.cab first and then the gchrisTitanium V1.3.1.cab into device selection.

but was wondering while installing sdkcerts.cab it does'nt show the selection where to install, ex. "device" or "my storage".

that only install on device so no asking :(

Guest micmac
hi, i have this prob of the clock is not in focus when press red/power button, instead the system is in focus...pls anyone could teach me how to rectify this :(

Thank you so much, Yorkhoh,

I noted upper 1/3 of clock chopped off after disabling system in Chome. Anyway to solve it?

mayb someone could help us out pls..... :(

For the Omnia Lovers:

If you want to use Omnia skinned contacts instead of WM Default just change this registry:

HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/:MSCONTACTS replace: :MSPOUTLOOK contacts with: "\windows\SECContact.exe"

Guest Wiseon3

Been fiddling around with it a little myself, no luck yet.

For anyone interested in using the Full Screen Weather by sv0911 install the respective cabs (today screen and/or s2u2) & copy the desired weather images pack, after which replace the files in \Program Files\CHeroClock\ with the ones in the attached archive.

P.S. Remember the wallpaper will only change after you update the weather.

Regards.

FullscreenWeather.zip

Edited by Wiseon3