[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest SelfCreation
did u use 7zip to decompress file? or what did u use to decompress?

Nm i got it , i had goten 7z and Winrar and winzip , but i just got winzip now re Dl the file and it work , maybe i got bad luck on the 10 times i DL and just got corrupted.

thanx doh <_<

Guest NikAhmad

Hi Mr Rodrigofd,

Thank you for your ROM beta2. I am remember you are facing with DRM problem to install new built sense 2.5. I hope this link can be benefit to you. Items 5 HTC DRM middleware. TQvm

Edited by NikAhmad

Guest dinfung

thank you for this great rom. i love everthing in english, but i do have some contact and songs in chinese, japanese, korean, anyway to have those display in contact and the music player?

Guest duongthang

I having a problem, the screen does not auto off

anyone can help thank

unlock the screen is dark huhu <_<(

Edited by duongthang

Guest jeffrey2000

I'm on rodrigofd's HD2 rom and just noticed yesterday that there's a new Manila Sense version 2.5.2012 (actually for HTC Imagio! but tried anywayz) around which should work faster, see here but after disabling sense, reboot/applying cab it just keeps hanging on: "Tap here to launch HTC Sense" and doesn't run anymore <_<

Sense 2.5 Change log:

March 11, 2010-Major Update

-Completely rebuilt the cab, it is now 27MB smaller when uncompressed!

-Much faster install and overall feel

-Used all the latest dependancies

-Removed eReader, a stand alone version can be found here: Stand alone eReader

-Removed doc reader, it is included as a cab at the bottom of the post for those that want it

-Added new YouTube app

-Many enhancements and tweaks, while maintaining the stock Sense 2.5 look

-Auto landscape is enabled by default, there is a cab at the end of the post to disable it.

Edited by jeffrey2000

I'm on rodrigofd's HD2 rom and just noticed yesterday that there's a new Manila Sense version 2.5.2012 (actually for HTC Imagio! but tried anywayz) around which should work faster, see here but after disabling sense, reboot/applying cab it just keeps hanging on: "Tap here to launch HTC Sense" and doesn't run anymore :mellow:

Sense 2.5 Change log:

March 11, 2010-Major Update

-Completely rebuilt the cab, it is now 27MB smaller when uncompressed!

-Much faster install and overall feel

-Used all the latest dependancies

-Removed eReader, a stand alone version can be found here: Stand alone eReader

-Removed doc reader, it is included as a cab at the bottom of the post for those that want it

-Added new YouTube app

-Many enhancements and tweaks, while maintaining the stock Sense 2.5 look

-Auto landscape is enabled by default, there is a cab at the end of the post to disable it.

We expect the best Rodrigo... <_<

Guest SelfCreation
Well i agree with you in some points, up to what i was able to experience for now.

For me, the single, clear thing that O2 stands over Hd2 is on amoled screen prettyness, regarding contrast, color and vividness... screen on hd2 seems grey-ish and not as bright.. BUT, it is bigger (i do like this), screen is much more sensitive, and capacitive (room to use such feature in future), and it seems MUCH MORE durable than O2.

I don't know you guys, but O2 screen is TERRIBLY delicate, it is extremely easy to scratch it.

About camera, not sure it really is worse one over the another...

Well, 'nough off - topic <_< ... i'll stay you updated !

O2 Screen Delicate ? what are you on stups ? LOL ,,, Take your O2 put a HAMER to the screen see what happends ,now take your HD2 put a hammer to it see what happendsto it !!!

O2 screen ( it might scrash easy ) but ITS ALOT STRONGER!!!! the beaty of AMOLED!!!! And i know this for a fact cause i work for bell and we tryed it LOL!!!! you can drop your o2 and NEVER EVER EVER worry about it breaking or the LCD leaking . you highly need to worry with your HD2 ( ruber or plastic skin SUgested )

Guest SelfCreation

reason why my data always turns off and i cant turn it back onn haff the time , BUT!! im still getting my weather updates? , how is that evan posible?

Guest manost
any1 got problem with the flip clock? when i go for example to photo tab and back to home tab clock i updating from for example 11.49 pm to current time 00.50 and its always, when go to start menu and back to today its happend too

I have the same issue with the clock. Is there any fix or it's just me and friend dzynio who are having that problem?

Guys, is it me or the accelerometer doesn't work. I tried Teeter and Resco bubble but nothing work >_>. The HTC Sensor seems already in the windows folder.

PS: It works now, I had to add the old one.

Can anyone please tell me what to do, to make the g-sensor work?

Edited by manost

Guest duongthang

thank rodrigofd verymuuch rom work good. wait version final perfect <_<

Disables the flip clock when going back to homescreen tab, not the standard animated clock

download

questions: how disable auto connect 3g after boot

Edited by duongthang

Guest manost
thank rodrigofd verymuuch rom work good. wait version final perfect <_<

Disables the flip clock when going back to homescreen tab, not the standard animated clock

download

questions: how disable auto connect 3g after boot

Thanks for the link about the flip clock issue.

It worked.

As for your question about how to disable the 3g, you can select GSM 900/1800 under Band Selection, in Network Settings of Samsung Settings.

Hope this will be helpful.

Guest nlohani

Hi friends!

I am very new to O2. I am using this excellent ROM for which I would like to thank & congratulate Rodrigofd.

The only issue I have is that using WIFI is causing heavy battery drain (I know battery would drain faster with WIFI / BT on, but it seems to be too fast in this case)

Is there any fix available for this?

Another thing (sorry if this sounds silly) is that I see "garmin mobile" icon in GPS but clicking it gives -- "quePPC" cannot be opened.

If garmin is not included in ROM then why the icon is showing up? I am too noob for GPS issues neways.

Thanks for any help in advance <_<

Guest skibik

Hi, I have question about language. How can I change language in this rom. I see on screenshots from DJAviator that he have manilla in his language and maybe U know where I can find themes for this sens 2.5...

Someone help:) please

Hi Rodrigo, Do you hope, how work going? I simply do rom,visual in the background,get simple but good to do business,how is everything there cab files,get a little more than enough ram :)

Guest Petakos

Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone has had the problem with the music player. I am using the HTC music player and it seems to always want to stop after the one song is finished if the screen is off......is there any registry config that I can do to fix this. And Rodrigo this ROM is amazing....Good job

Guest digitalkool

Hi all, please help me some...

When I open some movies from files in File Explorer, how i can make the default player to be Samsung Media Player???