[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest lucienium
OK well important update:

i almost have ROM completed.... Manila LATEST is running. It includes tabs Home, People, Messages, Mail, Internet, Stock, Twitter, Stocks, Settings, AND NEW : E BOOK READER, DOCUMENT BROWSER. Also it is Footprints, but as it core functions are tied up to camera driver, it is basically useless.

Other gadgets work too (menu notification, comm manager, volume, phone dialer, messaging (this version seems to be faster and 'usable').. etc etc

It is all built on top JB1 rom.

But there is a big issue related to LIBGLES wrapper: some change introduced in new Sense engine, doesn't go well in some way, what makes that some images (particular contact pics in contact list) after some seconds, show messed up!. This is really annoying.

Also the 2 or 3 manila crashes remain (add weather location, search internet from tab, search contact)... but they can be lived with.

SO here is my simple rule: if some OPENGL guru expert caritative soul agrees to achieve to fix this libgles bugs, which i am CONVINCED that are little easy for 'him' to fix:) ... i release ROM just when such thing is done :D..... of course i am indirectly referring to OpenGL lib geniuses Ginkage and Chainfire!

Don't mis-interpret my msg. i am not demanding anything in any way ... but this time i want to release a tidy an almost-perfect ROM ... we really need help here... i humbly ask for it... help me convince them !

How 'bout releasig theUltra Lite ROM first while waiting for fixes for your Sense ROM? Please, please, please... :-D

Just waiting for the rom..!!! ...Fast Rogriford next week i will be not in touch with net ...do upload in like 6 hrs time ..!!

Be patient for Christ sake why does he have to upload in 6 hours time just for you.

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

Thanx RodrigoFD,,

It seems we'er gonna wait for a long long time :D

I'm running Sense 2.5 on my WM6.1 KC lite rom , I still have got around 72 MB of free ram all tabs are working fairly except Music and HTC Album. I tried to install the newer version 2011 it worked but I think it has so many missed things. Of course same crashes happen if I attempt to add location and some other things else ..

Can you help me to fix album and audio manager ?! Also can you till me if somehow sense 2.5 is cooked in WM 6.1 would it use less ram ?!

Chainfair and Ginkage

It is a great contribution what you both have done so far , Would you mind help us again ?!

Edited by Dr.Abo Fahad

Thank you Rodrigofd, I am a true one your fan, I am from Spain and with your ROM beta one has gotten something quite good for those that fear us the Omnia 2, for your new launching tomato the necessary time so that it is something worthy of a great teacher cook, A greeting of a friend...

Edited by jasel6

Guest SelfCreation

hey , i got my self the ORiginal I8000L .bin file , how do i make it a .NB0 so i can reinstal the PDA (original rom ) back on my phone?? any 1 pls

im a noob so i kinda need detail info , not good with codes and programing lol

thanx :D

Guest rodrigofd
How goes your work buddy, do you know already about when will be ready approximately? ;-)

Well, basically, when graphic glitch present in some places is solved, as i wrote on post above. Then i release it.

Master Rodrigo,

I check this forum 10 times daily...

Cant wait to have Beta 2 run on my Omnia2....

Please advise us when is the release date?

Btw, thousand thanks to your work...

Guest mediacell
am actually back to using the Beta 1 cos im already having withdrawals of Beta 2 LOL!

thank you rodrigo!

how to fix backlight problem on beta 1, work with all JA5 part, (backlight never turn off :D )

thanks RFD, waiting for beta 2

Guest rodrigofd
Master Rodrigo,

I check this forum 10 times daily...

Cant wait to have Beta 2 run on my Omnia2....

Please advise us when is the release date?

Btw, thousand thanks to your work...

Hi! Wel, as i said before, some graphic glitches must be fixed first, and i can't. Ginkage said he 'might' have some time next week... and he is key to fixing such bugs. if he can gives us a hand then, i upload rom...

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad
Hi! Wel, as i said before, some graphic glitches must be fixed first, and i can't. Ginkage said he 'might' have some time next week... and he is key to fixing such bugs. if he can gives us a hand then, i upload rom...

We understand that RodrigoFD,,, :D

One Q :- How much free RAM do your rom have after booting ???

Guest rodrigofd
We understand that RodrigoFD,,, :D

One Q :- How much free RAM do your rom have after booting ???

About 45 Mb free ram..

Regarding free ram: Pako777, in his upcoming version of Executor, might allow to change pagepool value at will, ... this means you could get to a total, about 156 MB of total RAM, but i don't know how will he release such kind of tool.. if you are interested on such thing, you should check with him...