Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
As I'm insisting to use your nice rom, I'll buy an external lens that can help me. Lol :huh:

You can set the used fonts bigger in the Settings. :P

Edited by Rapid81

Guest unixace
1. I don't know what the zoom lens is.

2. This is a Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM. If you want to the start and the "X" to be on the bottom, you need a 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 ROM. I hate WM 6.5.X versions (ugly, useless), so I will not create ROM from that operating system.

Me too I like 6.5! :huh:

Guest Rapid81
I can't connect to internet via gprs. Wi-fi is OK. Any advice to resolve this problem ?

Go to Settings/Connections/"recover connections". I don't know the last part how sounds in english, but something like this.

Guest DiMeteo
Go to Settings/Connections/"recover connections". I don't know the last part how sounds in english, but something like this.

Sorry it isn't working. Maybe something in registry ?

Guest Rapid81

After the first boot, the WM loaded the settings from the SIM? Or asked for it? Did you flashed CSC?

Guest Shadowy

I had this problem too. My phone tried to connect to something like vodafone.gr despite me being in the UK (I had changed my locale to UK). Restore connections didn't work so I ended up entering the settings manually.

Guest DiMeteo

I didn't flash CSC and during first boot my phone didn't ask me like always that it is loading setting from my sim card.

edit:

I resolved the problem. Thanks to Rapid81. I flash only CSC now and everything is OK.

Edited by DiMeteo

Guest Rapid81
I didn't flash CSC and during first boot my phone didn't ask me like always that it is loading setting from my sim card.

edit:

I resolved the problem. Thanks to Rapid81. I flash only CSC now and everything is OK.

I mentioned in the first post you need to flash CSC. :huh:

Guest muchospesos
http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-win7-32-64bit/

I had that problem too before. I reinstalled the Mobile Device Center and now it works fine. Or if not this is the problem, then flash a full MST and then flash this ROM. The O2 gone crazy sometimes because the too many flashing.

Hey I'm having the same problem. Flashed MST rom first and then your rom and even reinstalled Mobile Device Center. Then it was working for a few hours and now I'm having the same problem again!! I don't know if I'm using newest version of MDC. I can't download it from microsoft because it starts downloading and always stops after 45%. Mirror would be good :huh:. I changed device name just before this error, do you think it matters? Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Faisal Rz

edit:

hei DiMeteo what's csc you haven't

i two second flash with csc jd 5 and jc1 but gprs not working

now setting manually ....internet working, but mms doesn't work

sorry for english :huh:

Guest alvingo

Hi Rapid,

Will there be a future release of the latest TouchFlo 3d 2.xx version in your ROM?

As I'm wondering, what's the advantage of the latest one to the old v1.3??? I'm sure there will be tons of new stuff.

Just a wishful thinking I guess. :P

Thanx for the ROM btw, it rocks!!! :huh:

P.S. How do I change the default homepage of the browser? I tried following the instruction at http://www.fuzemobility.com/how-to-change-...e-internet-tab/ but I couldn't find that xml file or even the folder. Pls. help.

Edited by alvingo

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid,

Will there be a future release of the latest TouchFlo 3d 2.xx version in your ROM?

As I'm wondering, what's the advantage of the latest one to the old v1.3??? I'm sure there will be tons of new stuff.

Just a wishful thinking I guess. :P

Thanx for the ROM btw, it rocks!!! :huh:

P.S. How do I change the default homepage of the browser? I tried following the instruction at http://www.fuzemobility.com/how-to-change-...e-internet-tab/ but I couldn't find that xml file or even the folder. Pls. help.

We will release a Sense 2.5 ROM soon.

To the others who's followed this thread:

We fixed the New contact card problem and the Settings\Location problem. The Google Maps is working too, on their own and when you clock on the address of a contact too. We're close.

Default page:

What's on that page is just cr@p. You need to find the 27c65cbd_manila file. Copy it to your PC and edit the NavigateUrl="www.google.hu" part.

Guest Rapid81
hi

thank you for your rom :huh:

can you please tell me how many free ram have the TF-free version (JD4) rom?

thank you :P

You'll have about 90~95MB free ram with the naked rom.

Guest prabhat785

Hi Rapid

Thanks for your JD4 ROM. Its the best I have seen so far. I just face one problem though. Samsung Kies does not recognize this phone. Is there any fix or workaround. Will appreciate it.... Thanks again

Edited by prabhat785

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid

Thanks for your JD4 ROM. Its the best I have seen so far. I just face one problem though. Samsung Kies does not recognize this phone. Is there any fix or workaround. Will appreciate it.... Thanks again

The KIES never worked for me, even with the stock ROM. I can't help you. Sorry.

Guest kydkylin
We will release a Sense 2.5 ROM soon.

To the others who's followed this thread:

We fixed the New contact card problem and the Settings\Location problem. The Google Maps is working too, on their own and when you clock on the address of a contact too. We're close.

Great news :huh:

Thx Rapid81 again!Looking forward to it :P

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid!

Will you be so kind to tell me what GPS settings you are set to be defalt to your JD4 TF free rom?

Check the first post. :P

Sense 2.5 ROM update:

nOObody fixed the FaceBook and Twitter problems, so that ones are working. Now we're trying to fix the tiny problems what's still remains. :huh: I think we can hold the early of May release date, but this is not 100%. Let's just say, the chance is a good 70%.

Other informations about the ROM:

Free space: ~130MB

Free RAM after SR: ~70-75MB

Free RAM not goes below: ~40-45MB

Speed:

with automatic CPU settings ->almost like TF3D 1.3

with high CPU settings -> fast, I mean FAST! :blink:

Edited by Rapid81

Guest kydkylin
Sense 2.5 ROM update:

nOObody fixed the FaceBook and Twitter problems, so that ones are working. Now trying to implement a FaceBook tab and a Documents tab, and we're almost finished. :P I think we can hold the early of May release date, but this is not 100%.

Other informations about the ROM:

Free space: ~130MB

Free RAM after SR: ~70-75MB

Free RAM not goes below: ~40-45MB

Speed:

with automatic CPU settings ->almost like TF3D 1.3

with high CPU settings -> fast, I mean FAST! :blink:

Amazing!!!Can't wait for it~ :o

Anyway,I'll be patient. :huh:

Edited by kydkylin

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Rapid

Gees, the stats you are providing are out of this world... A sense 2.5 rom with speeds that are as fast as the TF 3D 1.3 without full prossesor usage is realy hard to believe...

Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting you I just cannot wait to see this happen!

Is there a possibility of a teaser video?

I also wanted to ask you if you have deactivated the home weather on the home screen? I hope not as this is the feature that makes the sense interface so attractive.

Warmest regards & well done

Basil

Guest Rapid81
Hello Rapid

Gees, the stats you are providing are out of this world... A sense 2.5 rom with speeds that are as fast as the TF 3D 1.3 without full prossesor usage is realy hard to believe...

Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting you I just cannot wait to see this happen!

Is there a possibility of a teaser video?

I also wanted to ask you if you have deactivated the home weather on the home screen? I hope not as this is the feature that makes the sense interface so attractive.

Warmest regards & well done

Basil

I will create another video soon, so you'll see. :P

The weather on the home page is working. No need to worry. :huh: