[ROM] Omnia II feat. HTC Sense 2.5

Guest enrico988

Guest enrico988

Guys, I was releasing this morning my rom, and as most of you have read, Today on lot of 6.5.5 roms appeared a notification of expiring date (1 may 2010).

So I think we must wait another day (hope) to patch (!) shell32.exe to avoid this problems.

Guest Shadowy
Guys, I was releasing this morning my rom, and as most of you have read, Today on lot of 6.5.5 roms appeared a notification of expiring date (1 may 2010).

So I think we must wait another day (hope) to patch (!) shell32.exe to avoid this problems.

While I understand you wanting to do that, I think most here will have reflashed several times more before May, so I for one would be happy to try your rom with the timebomb. Looking forward to it either way, thanks for all your work.

Guest enrico988
While I understand you wanting to do that, I think most here will have reflashed several times more before May, so I for one would be happy to try your rom with the timebomb. Looking forward to it either way, thanks for all your work.

Maybe I was lucky, cause in 23551 build MAYBE the timelimit isn't included. I'm doing last tests...*fingers crossed*

Edited by enrico988

Guest Shadowy
Maybe I was lucky, cause in 23551 build MAYBE the timelimit isn't included. I'm doing last tests...*fingers crossed*

Mine too :P

Guest unholygid2006

Wow.. thanks for your nice rom :P

Works perfectly.. no more problems with reading other languages on my phone and what a eye candy!

Cheers

Guest manost

I would like to say thanks myself for this great work.

Some bugs i found till now (please everybody check it and report, so to see if it is me i have them):

1) Under Settings tab, on Data Services i can't set my facebook account so i set my contacts with their accounts ang get their avatar as a contact photo.

2) The clock on home tab flips (if i'm not mistaken there is a .cab called 'Touch_X_Homescreen_Flip_clock_OFF' that corrects the problem)

3) G-sensor doesn't work with spb bubbles (do we have to to put inside windows filder the file 'HTCSensorSDK.dll'?). Couldn't check g-sensor with another application, cause i haven't any.

That's for the time.

Guest Iggih

Great job! Very nice rom and working very smoothly...

However, when adding new contact and while inserting data (name, number, e-mail, ...) characters are white on white background - you have

to move away from that field to see what has been written in it.

Also, when sliding through "Photos & Videos" and when choosing anything in the first menu (there are 4 icons on it), text is mirrored (i.e Set as Contact Icon, Save Screen Image, etc.)

Btw, I tested this with default settings after initial booting.

Guest kaizer hanz

Great and very appreciate for your hard work... :(

downloading in progress... with rapidshare free user slot (running @ 312kbps) :( B) ;)

feedback soon.

* Q : in this manila version can I use Landscape, tab eReader and tab Recent Document..? (coz now I can use (in 2.5 2011.3030) Landscape, eReader Tab and Recent Document BUT with some bugs.. :P :o )

but once again thx thx thx very much for sharing your ROM. :(

Guest enrico988
I would like to say thanks myself for this great work.

Some bugs i found till now (please everybody check it and report, so to see if it is me i have them):

1) Under Settings tab, on Data Services i can't set my facebook account so i set my contacts with their accounts ang get their avatar as a contact photo.

2) The clock on home tab flips (if i'm not mistaken there is a .cab called 'Touch_X_Homescreen_Flip_clock_OFF' that corrects the problem)

3) G-sensor doesn't work with spb bubbles (do we have to to put inside windows filder the file 'HTCSensorSDK.dll'?). Couldn't check g-sensor with another application, cause i haven't any.

That's for the time.

1) It worked for me. You can also try to edit an existing contact (only on Phone memory) and associate Facebook avatar.

2) Clock flips by default. I think you can disable via reg tweak or a cab.

3) HTCsensor is included, but maybe is not compatible with OmniaII. Some time ago Ginkage released a modified version, you can try that.

Great job! Very nice rom and working very smoothly...

However, when adding new contact and while inserting data (name, number, e-mail, ...) characters are white on white background - you have

to move away from that field to see what has been written in it.

Also, when sliding through "Photos & Videos" and when choosing anything in the first menu (there are 4 icons on it), text is mirrored (i.e Set as Contact Icon, Save Screen Image, etc.)

Btw, I tested this with default settings after initial booting.

Thanks for segnalations.

Hmm.. Rapidshare link down ?

Please recheck, they're working :(

* Q : in this manila version can I use Landscape, tab eReader and tab Recent Document..? (coz now I can use (in 2.5 2011.3030) Landscape, eReader Tab and Recent Document BUT with some bugs.. :P :( )

Didn't include the Document and eReader Tab, and unfortunately no Landscape B)

Guest JezzyJeff

Hi enrico,

great work, thank you very much. I'm downloading from rapidshare right now so I think there's no mirror needed!

I'm still haven't flashed but from your screenshots i already found a little mistake in the ROM.

In your snapshot of the music tab, the background isn't defined right. Seems to have the original HTC size and that the background png repeats at it's end. Possible fix?

Greetz, JJ

Guest koko5800

this is the best of the best thanks enrico :(

but it will be more perfect if u cooked it with jc2 it have a very good look

sorry for my bad english :P

Guest enrico988
Hi enrico,

great work, thank you very much. I'm downloading from rapidshare right now so I think there's no mirror needed!

I'm still haven't flashed but from your screenshots i already found a little mistake in the ROM.

In your snapshot of the music tab, the background isn't defined right. Seems to have the original HTC size and that the background png repeats at it's end. Possible fix?

Greetz, JJ

I think you are getting wrong :P You'll check yourself that is all right.

Guest kaizer hanz
Didn't include the Document and eReader Tab, and unfortunately no Landscape :(

don't worry, I think tab eReader and tab Recent Document is add-on and I can add them later, for landscape maybe the 3D Driver is still not support.. :P CMIIW :(

Guest unholygid2006

The phone hanged on me 3x using sk tools ><

Seems to eat ram till 40mb+ after just fiddling around.

But still a great rom :P :(

Guest JezzyJeff
I think you are getting wrong :( You'll check yourself that is all right.

I got that from your screenshot... But I'll flash myself to check it again :P

Another question. I totally hate WM6.5.x.... Is there going to be a WM6.5 Version the next days?

Edit:

And is there going to be a lite Version with only Sense 2.5 and WM6.5(.x) and some tweaks etc. (I think you know what a lite version is haha)

Edited by JezzyJeff