Windows Phone 7 Theme from XDA

Guest jebise

funny i tried this yesterday and it works flawless, yeah a few of the apps did not work thats because it was not designed for our phones except what he was using. But that's not an issues because that can easily be changed. I only had 2 issues one was repeat did not work with the s2p player and 2 the right arrow on the pages din't do anything. Other then that worked flawless no lag no nothing.and oddly the screen would go pink and weird which he is saying is a WAD problem but still will be my theme for years to come.

Edited by jebise

Guest kaizer hanz

I don't know, what wrong with our Omnia 2, but after used WP7 WAD skin, I just feel "laggy", maybe that skin is design for HTC device... :huh:

*(setting with high performance CPU)

Guest darkworldzz

i suggest not using that on the omnia lo.. theres too much animation and very buggy..

the author stated also to use preferably a snapdragon proccessor... so omnia users can only w8 for someone to perfect the opengl drivers and use throttle launcher and fireslave wp7 suite.. FRee and Good..

Guest Hammanu666

With a basic knowledge of wisbar you can speed up or alter the animations as well.

The theme is now free, Follow the directions in the pdf to change links and other settings/Icons.

Guest cergaster
works ok on my omnia, plus if needed you can just disable all the animations anyways.

Jebsie, how do i get lesscro WM7 final to launch?