I8000NXXJE3 (JE5 CSC) leaked at kingmobi.net

Guest Lancez

Guest c00l23

I found a really annoying bug in this release. Every time I change my profile from normal to vibrate or silent then back again to normal, the ring volume (in normal profile) automatically change to 0. This made me miss a lot of calls! Anyone got the solution? (maybe need to change the registry a little bit?)

Guest dextro_
I found a really annoying bug in this release. Every time I change my profile from normal to vibrate or silent then back again to normal, the ring volume (in normal profile) automatically change to 0. This made me miss a lot of calls! Anyone got the solution? (maybe need to change the registry a little bit?)

I found that bug in many rom with 6.5.3.. don't know how to solve..

Guest trypt

Thanx guyz , am liking the new look , i love this phone and had been worried about updates ....but with the firmware been updated every other week now am worried about too much updating !!!

:-) . decisions decisions...

Guest c00l23

Is anyone having problem with the RAM? I use the phone to open some applications and close them properly (not minimize), but at the end of the day it still leaves me with only 10-20 Mb of Ram

Guest masif85
You can use xtask or Ameba. I've tried both and so far I feel comfort with Ameba. Check this out.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...utton-wm-6-5-3/

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

Good luck!

Just try A E Button plus which i found very usefull. you can configure 4 commands on one button. I am using voulume up key double press for closing the program.

AE_Button_Plus_2.6.5.cab

Guest havanapd

I have installed this rom and the problem I have is that when I install a program in my storage it appears as a white icon and when I select it there is a message that says that it wasn't able to open the file *** because it wasn't signed whith an appropriate certificate or some element couldn't be found. If I install it in main memory it works fine.

Any suggestions please?

Edited by havanapd

Guest havanapd
I downloaded the file, but when it comes time to extract it. It starts extracting then I start to get errors saying wrong password ???

pass I use is [email protected]

If you have downloaded the file from the first link try to copy/paste the password that is given. Some times even if I type the correct password it doesn't work but if I paste it it just works.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jacctek

Thanks for the link. This ROM does not contain any modifications to the interface. The bug I mentioned many posts ago which put this weird text in between text messages is gone.

Great upload ;)

An update of JE3 dated 31/5/2010 using Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader

download link for the whole ROM below

http://uploading.com/files/74a9e4b6/GT-I80...JE5_XX_TPH.zip/

Guest skoda60

XTRA can be solved which I learn from kydkylin, Thank you.

Just downloaded the attached which I get it from JE2 wm6.5 ROM. Used resco Explorer to overwrite the the ROM file in device\windows folder.

GPSSetting.zip

Guest Astracat_95
wes58, any improvements ?

No Improvements from my experience, flashed it, used it for 5 days, I am using JE2 (WM 6.5) now

JE3 was sooo bad for my battery, it drained it to 23% in less than 6 hours, whilst I was sleeping!

Memory usage not great either, I am running SPB mobile shell, but for normal use it left me with around 40Mb most of the time.

I am very strict when it comes to closing programs /apps I don't use, but JE3 was just a drain on resources.

Guest blubbi4ever
No Improvements from my experience, flashed it, used it for 5 days, I am using JE2 (WM 6.5) now

JE3 was sooo bad for my battery, it drained it to 23% in less than 6 hours, whilst I was sleeping!

Memory usage not great either, I am running SPB mobile shell, but for normal use it left me with around 40Mb most of the time.

I am very strict when it comes to closing programs /apps I don't use, but JE3 was just a drain on resources.

I agree that JE3 drains more battery power than JE2, but 23% in less than 6 hours is way too much. I'm currently using JE3 with SPB mobile shell 3.5.5, s2u2 + Internet connection and I'm losing about 2% in 8 hours on standby.

Guest pinkishmilad

Does the soft ringtone issue still exist in this rom?

and it is the latest, right?

Edited by pinkishmilad

Guest abdelrahim

I have used JE3 for one day only....JE2 is much better

Guest lesterEL

i installed this ROM and everything works fine..... until i noticed that everytime i open phonebook, the virtual keypad pops out.... i have to minimize the keypad everytime... has anyone else encountered this? :lol: any quick fix on this one?

Guest asolram
i installed this ROM and everything works fine..... until i noticed that everytime i open phonebook, the virtual keypad pops out.... i have to minimize the keypad everytime... has anyone else encountered this? :D any quick fix on this one?

The "auto poping up" is the "normal" behavior in stock rooms for 6.5.x winmo versions :lol: You can find reg codes to disable this feature right here in the forum or put in google someting like "disable keyboard popup windows mobile"... if I'm not mistaken, SK Tools and Advanced Configuration Tool have the option to disable/enable it.

Guest abdelrahim
i installed this ROM and everything works fine..... until i noticed that everytime i open phonebook, the virtual keypad pops out.... i have to minimize the keypad everytime... has anyone else encountered this? :D any quick fix on this one?

same for JE2 on opening the phonebook or tapping on google :lol: but Iam happy as Iwill not tap on the keypad icon each time....