JJ1 lite WM 6.5 || JI1 lite WM 6.5 || JH2 lite WM 6.5.3 || JG2 lite WM 6.5.3 || JH1 lite WM 6.5 ; 8.12.2010

Guest Alex823

Guest chriswal

Alex, thanks for an excellent lite ROM!

You've managed to keep most of the apps I like from the stock ROM and removed most of the useless ones!!!

My only suggestions would be to use a 4 column start menu, include the black theme and smart converter, and have the jinbox (Samsung threaded SMS-MMS) as the text/SMS link in the start menu. (no problems though as I could add and mod as required after the flash)

I am using your JH1 lite ROM on my i8000L from Bell Canada and it is running fast, smooth, and stable.

263 MB left in Main storage after installing all my apps.

87 MB RAM halfway through my day.

eboot: JG5

CSC: IJ6

PDA: JH1 (your lite one)

Phone: IJ6

Just an FYI for anybody interested. I have tried various UIs and shells and have recently just tried the latest iphonetoday today plugin and love it (so far). Here's my take on the diff UIs/shells:

iphonetoday - fast, does not consume much resources, very customizable, free

Rapid's Sense JG5 - I loved this at 1st, very beautiful, but I couldn't get MMS to work plus it uses more resources and gets pretty laggy, very customizable with CHT editor

SPB MS - fairly fast, but gets laggy, uses more resources, very customizable, not free - but can be :huh:

Samsung Today - fairly fast, but gets laggy and not customizable enough for my likings, free

Keep up the great work Alex!!! ;)

Guest flopyro
nice rom !!!

i have installed it yesterday and it works great, managed to restore threaded sms, but i have a problem, photo call does not work,

so the photo of the friend calling me does not show up !

i tryed it with the lockscreens mentioned in post #44, but still nothing.

any ideas how to fix it ?

no one got this issue ? i'm using JG2

this are the screenes on an incoming call,

Solved: Installed S2U2 works like a charm !

post-149990-1283498751_thumb.jpg

post-149990-1283498769_thumb.jpg

Edited by flopyro

Alex, thanks again for the wonderful JG2 ROM.

Still fantastic after several days of operation.

Is there any chance to upgrade this ROM to a more recent windows mobile build (2313x) ?

Guest cengaver83
Thanks Alex. I'll try it in weekend.

I tried and liked so much latest JG2 lite rom. It has 105 mb free ram at startup and 80mb after 1 day worked (installed some personel applications btw)

Built in applications:

-Photo album

-Phonebook

-Samsung settings

-Samsung call log

-Touch player

-Touch calendar

-Touch clock

-Youtube

-Audio recorder

-Office

-Marketplace

-Samsung SMS interface

Since this version's incoming call screen is overlapping my lockscreen pocketshield, I installed JC2 incoming call screen and it's been fixed now.

Thanks for this great rom. No issue

JH2 WM 6.5.3 lite in first post.

Black theme included

Enjoy!

Thank you Alex.

I'll try it in the evening. Just one question, this roms are all in English or I can change the language for portuguese??

Guest Alex823
Thank you Alex.

I'll try it in the evening. Just one question, this roms are all in English or I can change the language for portuguese??

All roms in english only.

Guest chriswal
[solved] I'm using JH1 6.5 ROM. Anyone has the same weak vibration problem?

I noticed the change in the vibration, but I like the weaker vibration much better. In previous roms on lowest vibration setting 1 it would still rattle my phone too much when it was sitting on my work desk... very annoying!

Guest CrYpTeX16
Great ROM and great FREE RAM

106 after install rom... and 65MB after install all my apps

congrats Alex

*im using JF1

my apps:

- SBP 3.5.5

- S2U2 2.43

- Opera 10

- Motweets

- MMTaskmanager

i want your application cabs, very nice taskbar icons and very nice touchscreen (lock/unlock) :P where is cabs???

Guest itsme_4ucz
i want your application cabs, very nice taskbar icons and very nice touchscreen (lock/unlock) :P where is cabs???

Hi Alex,

Any plans of using newer version on the OS?? like 23136 ??

Thanks!!

Guest mikearmag

Jh2 works great.

But I have a problem with splugins. To make them working at all I had to switch splugins...cpr and titanium..cpr files.

After that it works fine for a while but it starts to having some kind of refreshing problem. Default cplugins work ok.

Anyone have the same problem or solved that?

Hi, just testing this ROM out and the feedback from everyone is accurate. This ROM is very quick compared to theres. Thank you Alex!

Edited by nuelo

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Alex823 , very usefull rom but only little bug. Device connecting gprs after each softreset. (sorry for English)

That is not a bug. XTRA downloads the latest GPS info whenever you turn the phone on. Disable it and your problem will be solved.

/settings -> network settings -> gps -> xtra -> enable xtra server <- uncheck this/

Edited by goa8