Hi everybody .

where can i download this glass theme and dialer? please help

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=56827

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=56828

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=56829

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=56830

Guest AndreyPavlov
where can i download this dialer? please help

dialer is a skin for phone ex, there is only so far in this version. First, install phone ex, and then the skin. WVGA.

SeaTheme.rar

Edited by AndreyPavlov

Guest AndreyPavlov

I can also suggest a theme for S2U2 made me. Theme WVGA.

If you are installing are transparent slider, when blocking, and on incoming calls, watches, when Thapa on them changing color of black to white and vice versa; message icons for missed events, background information on missed calls when Thapa on the icon, an avatar to unknown callers, and the background for clock with calendar and alarm clock. Interest set of settings S2U2.

Who wants to leave the white background on the clock, attach a second file bg.png, copy the file to a folder with the replacement S2U2/gfx/clockD, then the clock with black lettering will be white background.

post-606804-1276374484_thumb.jpg

Poppuri_glass_theme_WVGA.rar

bg.rar

Edited by AndreyPavlov

Guest vishnu vijay
I can also suggest a theme for S2U2 made me. Theme WVGA.

If you are installing are transparent slider, when blocking, and on incoming calls, watches, when Thapa on them changing color of black to white and vice versa; message icons for missed events, background information on missed calls when Thapa on the icon, an avatar to unknown callers, and the background for clock with calendar and alarm clock. Interest set of settings S2U2.

Who wants to leave the white background on the clock, attach a second file bg.png, copy the file to a folder with the replacement S2U2/gfx/clockD, then the clock with black lettering will be white background.

Will this work on the I900? Any alternative links please! Wqvga?

Guest xaznxplaya
dialer is a skin for phone ex, there is only so far in this version. First, install phone ex, and then the skin. WVGA.

Hmm, how am I supposed to apply that file to work on Spam alert? I get an error with .ist

Guest COOLCABMAN
The English version of the glass skin to phon ex

This skin us courtesy of Russian user vita-minka

HELLO THERE can we change the back ground to black plz help if v can waiting for ur help regards bye

Guest omniall

thank you so much!

Guest COOLCABMAN
Here's a picture

Hello andrew

Plz can u tell us if we can change the back ground picture of that theme, looking forward to your answer

Regards

Guest AndreyPavlov
Hello andrew

Plz can u tell us if we can change the back ground picture of that theme, looking forward to your answer

Regards

Hello! I do not speak English, and the online translator did not correctly translate, rephrase your question. Thank you