[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Prometheus5061

Hi all,

Has anyone found the resolution to the all contacts issue???? (shows both sim and contacts even if you select just contacts and you cant import contacts from sim)

please share if u have.

Thanks in advance... cheers ;)

P.S. shadow... still loving this rom mate :(

Guest shadowangel
Hi all,

Has anyone found the resolution to the all contacts issue???? (shows both sim and contacts even if you select just contacts and you cant import contacts from sim)

please share if u have.

Thanks in advance... cheers ;)

P.S. shadow... still loving this rom mate :(

Don't think I forgot about you man! I'm mapping the package that is missing for it to work and will keep you posted :)

Guest speedfrog

do you know how to zoom in htc album?

and how can i delete the htc icons from the start menu? they just comes back after a softreset with no icon, just a white exe file icon... ;)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest skoda60
Hi!

You need to add the tabs to the 26948339_manila file to be enabled.

The code to implement:

<Page Order="6" Name="inforwidget.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_STOCK]]">

<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Stock\infor.mode9?page=MyPortfolio" Component="DetailPage" SmartComponent="true"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_selected"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_preview"/>

</Page>

<Page Order="10" Name="twitter.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_TWITTER]]">

<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Twitter\Twitter.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Off"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_On"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Preview"/>

</Page>

You need to lookout to the page numbers! Those need to be continuously.

Happy cooking!

Ps: Can you share the 2016 Manila version or a link to check it?

Thank rapid for sharing these to our communities.

Guest speedfrog

and how can i delete the htc icons from the start menu? they just comes back after a softreset with no icon, just a white exe file icon... ;)

any body knows?

Guest chokia

Ulite quick review

+ super alot free storage memory

+ faster than other 2.5 roms

+ autorotate doesnt go crazy

+ voice command works better in detecting voice from bt headset and phone mic

+ bluetooth voice routing works well

+ honeycomb menu so nice

+ android taskbar is nice

+ HTC messenger so nice

- MMS fail to both send and receive

- free memory leak faster

- white boxes appear when memory <35MB

- Garmin Mobile XT crashes

- CHT1.8 crashes

- HTC dialpad, fm radio not included

- audioboost cannot be ON

- music tab cannot download album cover (download icon missing)

Edited by chokia

Guest gallant_suri

any body knows?

Try this out : Click here

Pinch to zoom ON ANY DEVICE IN OPERA! Development INFO ALPHA2!

Compatibility list

Opera 9.5 - tested, works (on some builds)

Opera 9.7 - tested, works (on some builds)

Google Maps - tested, works

Opera 10 - doesn't support this type of stuff or I'm not aware of that

HTC Album - working on supporting it

Edited by gallant_suri

Guest hasnoor

Slide your finger clockwise or counterclockwise. Full circle -> zoom, half circle -> rotate.

Thanks Rapid for sharing.

Guest mlabarra
Hi,

Firstable, thank you very much for the rom.

On the other hand, I have a problem with the syncro. I cannot syncro my contacts and my task from my outlook. I have been looking for this problems but I didn't find anything. Could you say me anything, please?

Thank you.

Hi,

I have restored my omnia and I did reset connections. Now it works correctly.

Thank you.

Guest Prometheus5061
Don't think I forgot about you man! I'm mapping the package that is missing for it to work and will keep you posted ;)

:) thanks a lot matey

much appreciated :(

Guest Danung

Looks like the motion sensor not working properly, it work well in Opera browser but when i try in picture viewer program (HTC Album, Resco Photo Manager) the picture was not rotated.

Guest DARRELLx3

Shadow, how come when i install chinese and korean language cabs, they only show in my files and touch player. But at sense music/message, i see squares O.O

Guest ov2rey

i found some bug

SMS-Chat do not work as in when you press send the SMS it do not send untill u go to HTC send the same person sms then it will send 2 times sms to another person

it mean sms-chat "sms send hang" untill u use HTC SMS to send to the same person, it will send 2 sms

Guest shadowangel
Shadow,

How to disable samsung volume control? I want the WM default one.

Never done it... I don't know... =/

Just googled through the forum and found some posts... give it a search and if you manage to do it, share with us ;)

Looks like the motion sensor not working properly, it work well in Opera browser but when i try in picture viewer program (HTC Album, Resco Photo Manager) the picture was not rotated.

In Resco Photo Manager, have you changed the program options?

As stated before, In twu2's lite, he left a rotate screen for you to assign to any button... try that and see if it works.

Shadow, how come when i install chinese and korean language cabs, they only show in my files and touch player. But at sense music/message, i see squares O.O

Have you changed the HKCU\MUI=>CurLang to you language? (you need to know the Hex of your language, put there - replace 0409 - and softreset)

i found some bug

SMS-Chat do not work as in when you press send the SMS it do not send untill u go to HTC send the same person sms then it will send 2 times sms to another person

it mean sms-chat "sms send hang" untill u use HTC SMS to send to the same person, it will send 2 sms

I didn't understand... Can you rephrase what you meant?

I ask to to forgive mefor being kind of absent but I'm very busy at work this days and having trouble porting Sense to my local language...

It's just like a rollerCoaster those HTC guys! Everyday a new Sense build! rs But this time I'll pass as there isn't any noticiable change xD

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
yes its easy to get caught up in the world of new roms. keep up the good work.

did Enrico help you with the keyboard?

Not yet... And I'm still searching... the keyboard that has it workins, if I'm not mistaken, is an older version... Enrico told me about a reg key but comparing mine with that, I tried many combinations without success :D

(I want to get it working for myself as well ;))

nvm Shadow, got it to work, sorry for troubling you :(

Anytime :)

Guest shadowangel
Shadowangel...

..i installed the office but it doesn't work...is it working with you??

I tried the office speedfrog shared and it worked fine...

Did you soft reset?

could you share the reg key with me? maybe i can help get it working.

Tonight (it's 13h here)... I was tweaking it there and don't have the files here.

Edited by shadowangel