[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
where are the letters: ö,ä & ü?? The aren't on the keyboard and I really need them.

thx

I don't know... let's see if anyone can answer that to you.

If you are using the build with HTC Input, I suggest you to install Samsung Keypad.

Is this ROM with the Samsung Apps like MIDOMI and so on?

Because i search a ROM with MIDOMI and a few Apps.

No, there aren't samsung apps here, but you can install them using the cabs from twu2's thread :angry:

Guest sv0911

Hi shadowangel,

thanks for sharing your amazing JF5 beta rom..!!!!!

Works great so far..!! Absolutly no problems..!!!

One question... (surely a realy stupid one... :angry: ..).. It is possible

to activate/enable the windows default in this rom so i can also use titanium

if i like to...???? Mabe through the registry or...? Sorry i´m a

totally rookie on this...!!

Gr. sv0911

Guest speedfrog
Hi shadowangel,

thanks for sharing your amazing JF5 beta rom..!!!!!

Works great so far..!! Absolutly no problems..!!!

One question... (surely a realy stupid one... :angry: ..).. It is possible

to activate/enable the windows default in this rom so i can also use titanium

if i like to...???? Mabe through the registry or...? Sorry i´m a

totally rookie on this...!!

Gr. sv0911

install chome from twu2s thread

Guest cool_fhatz86

To those who flashed JF5 rom, are you experiencing strange in internet explorer? Everytime i run IE, before it loads the page there's a page saying internet explorer can't download blank, any ideas?. Just asking if you guys have those issue or it's just me.

BTW to Shadow, Thanks for sharing your new rom.. I am happy w/ it, there's no white squares issues.

Great job man..

Guest sv0911
install chome from twu2s thread

speedfrog,

Ohhhhhhh of course thats so clear and simple and obvious...!!!!

Now i feel realy realy silly.......!!!! :angry:

Thanks my friend....!!!!!!

""""""Sometimes i knock myself out""""""" :D

Edited by sv0911

Guest voyteckst

shadowangel nice rom, but there is still problem with dialer - it calls to previous called personand even if it calls toright person it shows previous one... It is also slower than latest 6.5.3.

Guest willis111

Having a lot of trouble with the 13/07 release. Seems a lot of the menu/back buttons aren't working in HTC apps like messaging, problems with msn(same, menu problems) etc. So far I think the 21908 build is the best I've tried of this rom.

Guest shadowangel
shadowangel nice rom, but there is still problem with dialer - it calls to previous called personand even if it calls toright person it shows previous one... It is also slower than latest 6.5.3.

Yes, I know of it as I mentioned on the release post... but there are only 2 dialers adapted to 6.5.x and both has this issue.

One option that I'm thinking about is remove People tab and install samsung (dialer, calllog and phonebook) back.

Having a lot of trouble with the 13/07 release. Seems a lot of the menu/back buttons aren't working in HTC apps like messaging, problems with msn(same, menu problems) etc. So far I think the 21908 build is the best I've tried of this rom.

(me too) :angry:

HTC stuff is not ready for 6.5.x yet... And the only build that was made for it is too bugged to even try.

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jmsmartins
Yes, I know of it as I mentioned on the release post... but there are only 2 dialers adapted to 6.5.x and both has this issue.

One option that I'm thinking about is remove People tab and install samsung (dialer, calllog and phonebook) back.

HTC stuff is not ready for 6.5.x yet... And the only build that was made for it is too bugged to even try.

since there are those annoying issues, why don't u build a rom with sense but samsung apps instead of HTC (i talking about sms-this could be wm default-, dialer, phonebook, call log)? u could let htc clock and calendar in for proper behaviour of sense.. just my 2 cents :D

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest thesgamer

yeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest shadowangel
since there are those annoying issues, why don't u build a rom with sense but samsung apps instead of HTC (i talking about sms-this could be wm default-, dialer, phonebook, call log)? u could let htc clock and calendar in for proper behaviour of sense.. just my 2 cents :angry:

Something to think about...

Let's see what everyone thinks about it.

Guest iScream^

Shadowangel,

Are yout planning to cook MaxSense to your ROM? It would be a very higly used thing IMO, and I would switch to your ROMs if you did it.

Guest sv0911

Hi shadowangel,

i tryed several times to install chome from twu2s thread on your

amazing f5 beta rom but everytime i activate windows default after softreset

the phone just freezes / showing the honeycombmenu...

Is it not possible to get it to work on this rom or am i doing something

wrong..?

Maybe you know...?

Thanks in advance...!!

Guest shadowangel
Shadowangel,

Are yout planning to cook MaxSense to your ROM? It would be a very higly used thing IMO, and I would switch to your ROMs if you did it.

Not yet... It's a project still under development... I'll wait a little to go that way (and sense is kinda new to Omnia users - my view). But it's very nice indeed.

Still waiting for some news about the lock screen ^^

Sorry for my bad memory, what news are you waiting? (I'm very bad at remembering things :angry:)

Hi shadowangel,

wrong..?

Maybe you know...?

Thanks in advance...!!

I didn't try but there are those who managed to do it... maybe you are using chome from 6.5.x on 6.5 or vice-versa?

Guest Lancez
Hi shadowangel,

wrong..?

Maybe you know...?

Thanks in advance...!!

the JE2's chome is meant for 6.5 not 6.5.x, i have already tried, got same problem as u did. it reqiures aq hardreset. :angry:

Guest Lancez

i'm very satisfied with RC3 6.5 21908, i think i'lll just skip this one for now. have tried 6.5.5 and still found that RC3 is by far the best of your masterpiece. waiting for future 6.5 release :angry: thank u shadow as always.