[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest maksakal

How can I find the orginal cabs.Becaause I installed 6.5.3 (23128 JF5 RC2).I need windows default home screen and 3 start column.I found something about 3 columns but its size is bigger than original.I couldn't find windows default homescreen which is on items in today.Can someone Help?

Guest jmsmartins
How can I find the orginal cabs.Becaause I installed 6.5.3 (23128 JF5 RC2).I need windows default home screen and 3 start column.I found something about 3 columns but its size is bigger than original.I couldn't find windows default homescreen which is on items in today.Can someone Help?

look in twu2 thread about 6.5.3 JE1

Guest hsuchitmp

shadow have you fixed the photo album of WM_65x_23128_ULite? i really like that build. also when will you release your final 6.5.x sense? i like the htc photos and videos on 6.5(21908 RC3) where you swipe upward in full screen. double tap when zooming. i hope on your 6.5.x final release you will use this on your photos and videos on htc. just my suggestion :( thank you for all your roms!!! very nice and fast

Guest shadowangel
shadow have you fixed the photo album of WM_65x_23128_ULite? i really like that build. also when will you release your final 6.5.x sense? i like the htc photos and videos on 6.5(21908 RC3) where you swipe upward in full screen. double tap when zooming. i hope on your 6.5.x final release you will use this on your photos and videos on htc. just my suggestion :( thank you for all your roms!!! very nice and fast

Just install this Photo album and it should be fixed :(

Guest dpspcdrgn

Do you think you could fix or remove the broken links under the settings tab?

Also, is the sms "sim card missing" error fixed? That would be cool, it's pretty annoying lol.

Keep up the good work!

Guest shadowangel
Do you think you could fix or remove the broken links under the settings tab?

Also, is the sms "sim card missing" error fixed? That would be cool, it's pretty annoying lol.

Keep up the good work!

For now I think removing the broken links are not a priority (but I will do some searching)... for the sim card missing you just need not to press on the message by going to menu=>reply.... For the reading I've done, to remove that it will be required heavy editin' =/

But I don't have time today and tomorrow to build the final...

Guest Nob88

Hello!

First of all thank you for your work!

I'm currently the (IF5 WM 6.5 Build 21 911 2016 Sense CF) is turned on it really quickly.

Could it me the keyguard and the taskbar are from the rom as a cab predecessor to disposal?

As well the appropriate SCS and eboot! Are they also on German?

Apology for my poor english, knowledge

Guest mokkimhong
too many bugs :(

I hope to release it again this weekend...

frankly,,, i think RC2 so far for winmo 6.5 is the best...

i have been using that for quite sometime.

tested other rom but this i still like the RC2 version...

after this version, too many things are removed... lazy to look for individual cab...

one bad thing on RC2 is that dun have good lock screen with activesync password enabled..

Guest shadowangel
frankly,,, i think RC2 so far for winmo 6.5 is the best...

i have been using that for quite sometime.

tested other rom but this i still like the RC2 version...

after this version, too many things are removed... lazy to look for individual cab...

one bad thing on RC2 is that dun have good lock screen with activesync password enabled..

Have you tried s2u2? I love it :(

put this together and it becames very nice... you can even use TouchFlo 3D weather on it.

This is my actual lockscreen screenshot

post-549002-1279886650_thumb.jpg

Edited by shadowangel

Guest baniyang
too many bugs :P

I hope to release it again this weekend...

that's weird ...

i flashed this rom and i think it's good :( no obvious bugs here~

looking foward to the fixed final 6.5 :(

by the way just find a weird thing :i can use the GTX theme perfectly but i can't use CHT separately...

any solution???thx!

Guest redzone321

do you use sms? i found that in the threaded htc sms that the back button was not there and instead was a send button.

that's weird ...

i flashed this rom and i think it's good :( no obvious bugs here~

looking foward to the fixed final 6.5 :(

by the way just find a weird thing :i can use the GTX theme perfectly but i can't use CHT separately...

any solution???thx!

Guest jmsmartins
Have you tried s2u2? I love it :(

put this together and it becames very nice... you can even use TouchFlo 3D weather on it.

This is my actual lockscreen screenshot

post-549002-1279886650_thumb.jpg

s2u2 is great but it's a memory eater :(

Guest baniyang
do you use sms? i found that in the threaded htc sms that the back button was not there and instead was a send button.

yes i found that...i can live with that :(

but of course the previous RC versions are better...

Edited by baniyang

Guest dpspcdrgn
For now I think removing the broken links are not a priority (but I will do some searching)... for the sim card missing you just need not to press on the message by going to menu=>reply.... For the reading I've done, to remove that it will be required heavy editin' =/

But I don't have time today and tomorrow to build the final...

Perhaps you can collaborate with Rapid as he has fixed the SMS problem in his latest rom. :(

Guest shadowangel
Perhaps you can collaborate with Rapid as he has fixed the SMS problem in his latest rom. :(

Just went there... It's not a fix, it's just the installation of htc messaging which I removed for its performance issues... I'll leave it as is for now.