[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Lancez
Lancez,

With this 2016 ROM you can definitely listen to music while the screen is off, with and with out headphones.

thanks for the info ;)

Guest romazanott

Hi Shadow!

Congrats on 6.5 ULite!! Downloading to see if the crashing problem while writing sms is solved...

Ive been using 6.5.5 for a cupple of days now, it runs really good! the only thing I found is that everytime I slide to the contacts tab it gets really laggy, it takes about 10 secs to show the contacts and all in white scuares most of times... Dont know if everybody is having the same problem...

Anyway shadow I know u have been very busy cooking this ULite version and u deserve some break ;)

But anyway if u are a little borring take a look to this stuff and maybe u cand fix this little issue that makes ur ROM "a little less perfect".

Thx again man.

From Ururuguay :(

Guest speedfrog

some screenshots from the rom:

i have only installed mymobiler to take the screenshots.

very nice rom, but i found a bug with samsung settings,you can see that the bottom line in samsung setting is white,and the icons is at the wrong place.

post-608080-1277035470_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035473_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035477_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035481_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035485_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035492_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035495_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035498_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035502_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035510_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035514_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035518_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035522_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035528_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035531_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277035534_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1277036112_thumb.jpg

Edited by speedfrog

Guest DARRELLx3
some screenshots from the rom:

i have only installed mymobiler to take the screenshots.

very nice rom, but i found a bug with samsung settings,you can see that the bottom line in samsung setting is white,and the icons is at the wrong place.

Change the theme for the settings.

Btw, is there a way to get out of settings other than using the end call key ?

Guest Mrcot
Hi Shadow!

Congrats on 6.5 ULite!! Downloading to see if the crashing problem while writing sms is solved...

Ive been using 6.5.5 for a cupple of days now, it runs really good! the only thing I found is that everytime I slide to the contacts tab it gets really laggy, it takes about 10 secs to show the contacts and all in white scuares most of times... Dont know if everybody is having the same problem...

Anyway shadow I know u have been very busy cooking this ULite version and u deserve some break ;)

But anyway if u are a little borring take a look to this stuff and maybe u cand fix this little issue that makes ur ROM "a little less perfect".

Thx again man.

From Ururuguay :(

Some problem, the contact tab lag is an other bug to resolve

Guest redzone321
Indeed! Thanks to redzone321 =)

A whole day lost flashing and flashing! Now I'm free from this error that came along since 2.5.2013!

The ULite is on the first page already ;)

hey that's what beta testers are for!

glad it worked and downloading the ultra light now . cant wait to try it out!

Guest redzone321

Did you get a chance to look at that ezinput keyboard cab with working vibration?

EDIT

well i went and installed the cab on my own and first good thing is it installed (6.5.5 version it caused the phone to hang on boot)

also it makes vibration work throughout sense!!!

but unfortunately just like in rapids rom with the new 2015/2016 sms messaging tab all i get is a black screen.

so sad. hopefully you can take a look at this Shadow as vibration makes the keyboard come alive!@ plus hiding the arrow keys avoids accidentally changing your location while typing..

Edited by redzone321

Guest shadowangel
The megaupload link has the wrong title, JE3 6.5, but nvm it's nothing big. Thanks again, Shadow :)

No, it is JE3... I used the hole JE3 OEM that I used for 6.5.5 (drivers and all), that's why you have that little bug in samsung settings... My OEM is very connected one with the other and I was in a hurry to release it sooner to you guys ;)

Is the new JE3 Sense 2.5.2016 WM6.5 Ultra lite edition english or Pt BR?

I'm still unsure as I'm going to make only one build in pt-BR and them get me a break of flashin' and flashin'... Most of the time I'm out of my contacts and have to install MyPhone on the run is not nice as it takes some time to connect the first time and download Which version would you Brazilian fellows prefer? =/

Hi Shadow!

Anyway shadow I know u have been very busy cooking this ULite version and u deserve some break :(

Thx again man.

From Ururuguay :D

Can you confirm that this occurs in the ULite?

Did you get a chance to look at that ezinput keyboard cab with working vibration?

EDIT

well i went and installed the cab on my own and first good thing is it installed (6.5.5 version it caused the phone to hang on boot)

also it makes vibration work throughout sense!!!

but unfortunately just like in rapids rom with the new 2015/2016 sms messaging tab all i get is a black screen.

so sad. hopefully you can take a look at this Shadow as vibration makes the keyboard come alive!@ plus hiding the arrow keys avoids accidentally changing your location while typing..

That was something that I was talking to enrico about and he told me that he knows a reg key to solve that problem. But his is away from his computer and when he gets it back, he will share with us (I'm searchin' by myself while he doesn't).

Did the problem in the contacts turns out ok?

Change the theme for the settings.

Btw, is there a way to get out of settings other than using the end call key ?

Attached goes the Settings from JE2, just copy all files to your Windows folder.

shadowangel

Settings_JE2.rar

Guest DARRELLx3
Attached goes the Settings from JE2, just copy all files to your Windows folder.

shadowangel

I can't see the extracted files, is it just me or ? o.o

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest speedfrog

im having a big problem, i had the same problem in the previous rom. every time i start a program or startmenu and go back to sense,it reseting...

Guest shadowangel
I can't see the extracted files, is it just me or ? o.o

They have the attributes hidden and system. You have to enable to see hidden and system files (with total commander or Resco Explorer)

im having a big problem, i had the same problem in the previous rom. every time i start a program or startmenu and go back to sense,it reseting...

I just saw a divx video on WMP (Wood Woodpicker - I love it!), closed it and sense was still there... I don't know what could be happening to you =/

Can you share details like what program where you using? (by startmenu you mean pressing on start button? Or is it the samsung main menu or something like that? - I know that it is the windows start menu but just to be sure)

contacts tab cannot dial VIA wm dialer. Install phone canvas and dialing works.

I love HTC Dialer ;)

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
windwos start menu and all other program i have.

which eboot should i flash with? JE2 or JE3?

JE3 eboot was the last one I flashed...

Guest Prometheus5061

hey shadow... good work mate... missing the lock screen though :(... is it possible for you to post cabs of the programs u left out so we can install the ones we want ;)

Cheers

Guest speedfrog

i aslo cant install my phone. and the screen is moved a bit up,so there is a gap between the bottom bar and the tab and you cant see the name on the tab becasue of the gap, since it has moved the screen up a little bit.

Guest shadowangel
i aslo cant install my phone. and the screen is moved a bit up,so there is a gap between the bottom bar and the tab and you cant see the name on the tab becasue of the gap, since it has moved the screen up a little bit.

Can you upload a SS of this?

Guest speedfrog
Can you upload a SS of this?

sorry, i HS and before that i took a backup, i will try to restore it back and see if it are any diffrents

if it is not working i post a SS

Edited by speedfrog