[ROM][29/06/2010][ITA/FRA/WWE/SPA] ESROM R2 [23123]

Guest michyprima

Guest elchicodelbalcon
After 4 hour of hard work the rom in Spanish is almost ready. We're testing it, I hope we'll publish it tonight...

Wow thanks i'll try it as soon as you release it

Guest smiley8
It's strange, what version have you flashed? Maybe your file is corrupted.

All versions are tested and working...

Hi

I flash your Eng rom and use JE! CSC

Did I do something wrong??

Guest michytheone
Hi

I flash your Eng rom and use JE! CSC

Did I do something wrong??

Try to redownload the rom... Maybe the downloaded file is corrupted

Guest Antonio2910

Non riesco ad impostare la suoneria. Mi rimane su vibrate

Dove vanno messe le suonerie?

voglio provare a metterne una in manuale.

Guest michytheone
Non riesco ad impostare la suoneria. Mi rimane su vibrate

Dove vanno messe le suonerie?

voglio provare a metterne una in manuale.

Le suonerie vanno messe in Application Data\Sounds

You must put ringtones in Application Data\Sounds

Guest bouboule

Try your ROM

Good ROM with a lot of memory

1 - But problems, the screen doesn't work in landscape mode. (word, pictures, ..).

I turn the phone but nothing ...no landscape mode. :(

Work only with Opera ;)

2 -WHere is the Opera file that record all the favorites link and what name ? i would replace it by mine ... but don't know the name of this file :)

Edited by bouboule

Guest michytheone
Try your ROM

Good ROM with a lot of memory

1 - But problems, the screen doesn't work in landscape mode. (word, pictures, ..).

I turn the phone but nothing ...no landscape mode. :(

Work only with Opera ;)

2 -WHere is the Opera file that record all the favorites link and what name ? i would replace it by mine ... but don't know the name of this file :)

Thanks... We have disabled landscape because drivers are optimized for portrait mode. But if you want enable landscape in word and other software you could install Auto Rotation.

I'm sorry but i don't know where Opera saves favorites.

Edited by michytheone

Guest bouboule
Thanks... We have disabled landscape because drivers are optimized for portrait mode. But if you want enable landscape in word and other software you could install Auto Rotation.

I'm sorry but i don't know where Opera saves favorites.

Thanks for the answer.

Where can i find auto-rotation ?

Guest chiccovale

Ciao, thanks for you gr8 work.

Unfortunately after installing you ROM, I had to disinstall it again: email was not working!

I could see the list of emails (Internet Mail) but when clicking on one of those, nothing was happening: it was impossible then to read the mail.

It's a pity, because your ROM seemed to be promising...

Now I'm back to original JE3....

Thanks anyway.

Ciao e grazie.

Guest Mrcot

Hi Michy

I'm a fellow of yours since Athena rom on Xda dev and appreciate your work very much.

We absolutely need a full working sense rom in wm 6.5.x.

Many attempts are on modaco and other forum but if rapid really cooked a good sense rom in 6.5 we still have different bugs

in 6.5.x.

Hope to flash soon your manila rom.

Ciao

Guest bouboule
Thanks a lot.

I will try it.

I don't see the "input" link in the Settings (??). I have it in the windows directory but it doesn't work when i select it

Autorotate doesn't work

Guest bouboule
Thanks a lot.

I will try it.

I don't see the "input" link in the Settings (??). I have it in the windows directory but it doesn't work when i select it

Autorotate doesn't work

Guest michytheone
Autorotate doesn't work

I've tested autorotate and it works... Now we're working at R2: e-mail fixed, some language issue fixed and added autorotate in word and other apps...

Sorry for the inconveniences

Guest tom1182

Hey it works great for me but the apps don't close pressing X, and setting the ringtones I can't set the most of them only the first four ones and cloudy tones. Except of that the rom is speedy as hell.

Good work.

Greetings from Spain!

Guest kimitza

a few suggestions for future UL roms?

- rip all non OS related apps(we can install them later) and keep only the settings(if possible). It will take a litle more time(it took me about 40 minutes to install all the apps i need with sinan's UL rom), but the result will be more than ok. Alot of ram free, wich is the ultimate goal.

- make it a NON UI rom(this way everybody can install the interface they want - titanium, tf, tf3d , spb ms etc)

Like they say : "Simple is better" :).

There is no rush into it, i know it takes alot of time to cook and test, but it will be the ultimate rom ;)

Anyway, many thanks to you and all the "chefs" around. Your work is improving our devices and makes forget about the sloppy work the manufacturers did with so nice gadgets :(

Guest michytheone
Hey it works great for me but the apps don't close pressing X, and setting the ringtones I can't set the most of them only the first four ones and cloudy tones. Except of that the rom is speedy as hell.

Good work.

Greetings from Spain!

To close apps when you press X button you need an external program. You can't select all ringtones because most of them was removed

Guest hiperjp

Hi,

I have tested this ROM with Spanish language, and I have only 2 big problems: The battery is draining too fast and the lockscreen doesn't switch to normal (maintains the phone locked on black screen)!.

Now, I have been testing with the previous eBoot that I succesfully tested (JD3) and the lockscreen it's fine but the battery it's draining also.

I'll be back to JD3.

Thank you michyprima for your efforts!.

PD: Someone can provide me the original taskmgr.exe from Windows folder?. Thanks.

Edited by hiperjp