[ROM][29/06/2010][ITA/FRA/WWE/SPA] ESROM R2 [23123]

Guest michyprima

Guest michytheone
Hi,

I have tested this ROM with Spanish language, and I have only 2 big problems: The battery is draining too fast and the lockscreen doesn't switch to normal (maintains the phone locked on black screen)!.

Now, I have been testing with the previous eBoot that I succesfully tested (JD3) and the lockscreen it's fine but the battery it's draining also.

I'll be back to JD3.

Thank you michyprima for your efforts!.

PD: Someone can provide me the original taskmgr.exe from Windows folder?. Thanks.

If you set performance to auto your battery will have a good duration

Lockscreen is perfectly working

Edited by michytheone

Guest michytheone

R2 is almost ready...We've fixed all known bugs, we've Improved memory and battery duration, we've added ameba and other....

Thanks to everyone for bug list

Edited by michytheone

Guest miguel_pf

First of all, thanks for coming. Today we will present you a new rom. What you will saying flashing it is: it works.

Here is no manila, no slow apps, no problems.

Basical informations:

• Windows mobile 6.5.3 23123
  • Pagepool 13 MB
  • LZX compression
  • SDKCerts kernel patch and Disabled Security Check
  • Fixed backlight.dll, now in lockscreen backlight is active
  • Pre-calibrated screen
  • Performaces set to High
  • My personal programs reset and Torch(HTC style)
  • My improved version of ArkSwitch
  • Includes ObexInbox, htcSensorSDK, LibGLES v0.6, Opera 10, TotalCommander, FdcSoft TaskManager,
    WinRar, Adobe Reader LE, Samsung PowerCalc and other software that I like
  • Latest version of myPhone, facebook
  • Disabled samsung sms sent notification
  • CondorGt theme
  • Office 2010
  • Built using platform rebuilder
  • Memory optimized
  • 300mb free space

Screen shots:

screen01ij.th.jpgscreen02ex.th.jpgscreen03e.th.jpgscreen32t.th.jpg

Disclaimer:

We (me and MichyTheOne) don't assume any responsability for any damage to your phone.

Of course this rom is tested and working, but just in case...

Download:

Italian version

French version

English version

Spanish version

Donations:

Finally...

If you played nice with this and want to say thank you, here's a nice way to do it...

We are students, so we will like any gift very much.

Donations ;)

If you donate please don't forget to notice so I can say thank you!

At the end:

Thanks for reading, for downloading and for flashing.

We would like a thank-you-post or a bug report (if any). :(

There will come also a Manila version for who is interested, also in that 3 languages.

Maybe if there's request we could expand the languages we are cooking for...

Enjoy :)

GRACIAS POR ESTA ROM, FUNCIONA BIEN, SIN TONTERIAS, Y FUNCIONAL..................... HE HECHO UNA DONACION DE 10€, HABER SI SIRVE DE EJEMPLO PARA LOS DEMAS, QUE EL TRABAJO SIEMPRE AHI QUE AGRADECERLO............

Guest miguel_pf
Hi,

I have tested this ROM with Spanish language, and I have only 2 big problems: The battery is draining too fast and the lockscreen doesn't switch to normal (maintains the phone locked on black screen)!.

Now, I have been testing with the previous eBoot that I succesfully tested (JD3) and the lockscreen it's fine but the battery it's draining also.

I'll be back to JD3.

Thank you michyprima for your efforts!.

PD: Someone can provide me the original taskmgr.exe from Windows folder?. Thanks.

YO HE TENIDO PROBLEMAS VARIOS CON DISTINTAS ROMS, INCLUSO LAS OFICIALES, Y DESPUES DE TODAS ESTA ES LA QUE MEJOR ME VA........ TAMBIEN HE DE DECIR QUE ANTES LE INSTALE LA OFICIAL JE3 CON PHONE, CSC Y TODO.............. Y DESPUES INSTALE ESTA, MARCANDO EN EL OCTANS LO DE " BORRAR CSC " QUE POR LO QUE SE VE DA MAS DE UN PROBLEMA..... YO LA USO CON EL SPB MOBILE 3.5.5 PARA PODER PERSONALIZARLA A MI GUSTO Y HASTA AHORA UN PEQUEÑO FALLO EN LA CONFIGURACION DE LAS REDES QUE SE SOLUCIONO AL RESTABLECER LAS CONFIGURACIONES DEL OPERADOR......... EL RESTO OK, INCLUSO EL TOMTOM, QUE DESPUES DE DAR VUELTAS ENCONTRE EL PARCHE PARA QUE FUNCIONE..... ;)

UN SALUDO

Guest michytheone
YO HE TENIDO PROBLEMAS VARIOS CON DISTINTAS ROMS, INCLUSO LAS OFICIALES, Y DESPUES DE TODAS ESTA ES LA QUE MEJOR ME VA........ TAMBIEN HE DE DECIR QUE ANTES LE INSTALE LA OFICIAL JE3 CON PHONE, CSC Y TODO.............. Y DESPUES INSTALE ESTA, MARCANDO EN EL OCTANS LO DE " BORRAR CSC " QUE POR LO QUE SE VE DA MAS DE UN PROBLEMA..... YO LA USO CON EL SPB MOBILE 3.5.5 PARA PODER PERSONALIZARLA A MI GUSTO Y HASTA AHORA UN PEQUEÑO FALLO EN LA CONFIGURACION DE LAS REDES QUE SE SOLUCIONO AL RESTABLECER LAS CONFIGURACIONES DEL OPERADOR......... EL RESTO OK, INCLUSO EL TOMTOM, QUE DESPUES DE DAR VUELTAS ENCONTRE EL PARCHE PARA QUE FUNCIONE..... ;)

UN SALUDO

Sorry I don't speak Spanish, please write it in english

Guest michytheone
GRACIAS POR ESTA ROM, FUNCIONA BIEN, SIN TONTERIAS, Y FUNCIONAL..................... HE HECHO UNA DONACION DE 10€, HABER SI SIRVE DE EJEMPLO PARA LOS DEMAS, QUE EL TRABAJO SIEMPRE AHI QUE AGRADECERLO............

Thanks a lot for donation

Guest miguel_pf
Sorry I don't speak Spanish, please write it in english

FIRST SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH........

I TRY LOT OF ROMS, COOKEDS AND ORIGINALS, AND AT THE LAST, THIS IS THE BEST FOR ME. BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM I INSTALL THE OFFICIAL JE3 WHIT HIS PHONE AND CSC FILES. THEN I FLASH THIS ROM ( SPANISH VERSION ), AND I DELETE THE CSC FILE ( IS A OPTION IN OCTANS ) BECAUSE SOME MANY PEOPLES SAY DON´T WORK FINE WHIT ALL THE ROMS......... THEN I INSTALL SPB MOBILE SHELL 3.5.5. TO PERSONALIZE IT ( INTERFACE LIKE HTC HERO ). THE ONLY FAIL I FOUND IS THE PHONE LOCAL SETTINS OPERATOR, THAT DON´T WORK CORRECLY AT FIRST TIME, BUT BEFORE A RESTORING OPERATOR SETTINS.......... ALL WORK OK. I THINK ALL WORK CORRETLY IN THIS ROM LIKE A TOMTOM WHIT HIS FIX ( I WAS LOOKING FOR IT A LOT OF TIME... ).......

Guest michyprima
FIRST SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH........

I TRY LOT OF ROMS, COOKEDS AND ORIGINALS, AND AT THE LAST, THIS IS THE BEST FOR ME. BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM I INSTALL THE OFFICIAL JE3 WHIT HIS PHONE AND CSC FILES. THEN I FLASH THIS ROM ( SPANISH VERSION ), AND I DELETE THE CSC FILE ( IS A OPTION IN OCTANS ) BECAUSE SOME MANY PEOPLES SAY DON´T WORK FINE WHIT ALL THE ROMS......... THEN I INSTALL SPB MOBILE SHELL 3.5.5. TO PERSONALIZE IT ( INTERFACE LIKE HTC HERO ). THE ONLY FAIL I FOUND IS THE PHONE LOCAL SETTINS OPERATOR, THAT DON´T WORK CORRECLY AT FIRST TIME, BUT BEFORE A RESTORING OPERATOR SETTINS.......... ALL WORK OK. I THINK ALL WORK CORRETLY IN THIS ROM LIKE A TOMTOM WHIT HIS FIX ( I WAS LOOKING FOR IT A LOT OF TIME... ).......

thank you nice report ;)

We are happy you liked it and thanks also from me for donation!

@hiperpj: please notice cpu is set to high. have you tried setting it to low or auto?

Guest michyprima
Hi Michy

I'm a fellow of yours since Athena rom on Xda dev and appreciate your work very much.

We absolutely need a full working sense rom in wm 6.5.x.

Many attempts are on modaco and other forum but if rapid really cooked a good sense rom in 6.5 we still have different bugs

in 6.5.x.

Hope to flash soon your manila rom.

Ciao

hehe we hope you'll like it when it's out ;)

Guest surenz

Hi michyprima,

Do you have some plans when exactly you will release the R2 version of your ROM? As I see your ROM seems to be almost perfect match for my requirements ;)

Thanks

Guest michytheone
Samsung dialer is complete, also videocall is possible? Thanks.

The dialer is complete and videocall should work(I don't have tested it)

Guest romazanott

Hi!

Could you pls post a link with the backlight.dll? I really want my lockscreen bright on the ROM im using and couldnt find it anywere...

Thxs in advance

Guest michytheone
(WWE Problem...)

Eng version is not working...Pda failed to flash!!

why? ;)

Maybe your file is corrupted...Rom is working

Guest miguel_pf
thank you nice report ;)

We are happy you liked it and thanks also from me for donation!

@hiperpj: please notice cpu is set to high. have you tried setting it to low or auto?

I USUALLY WORK IN AUTO MODE, WHEN I TRY "HIGH" ON CPU, I DON´T FEEL A GREAT DIFFERENCE IN SPEED AND THE BATTERY STILL DOWN SLOWLY.... . THAT´S I LOVE THIS PHONE, BRING US A GREAT BATTERY........... NOT LIKE MY OL HTC HERO.........

SOME ONE KNOW IF THERE IS A STABLE ANDROID ROM FOR THIS PHONE?

Guest seacoral123

hi, any user use wwe and try the marketplace to install some freeware?

i got phone setting and time issue. the freeware install half way and then aborted.

thank you.

Guest michyprima
Hi!

Could you pls post a link with the backlight.dll? I really want my lockscreen bright on the ROM im using and couldnt find it anywere...

Thxs in advance

Hi,

you can't find a link cause there's not a link :)

I patched it myself for this rom. ;)

@surenz, the wait will not be big because the email problem is serious for us. maybe just 1 or 2 days :(

Guest pirulo

First of all, thanks for coming. Today we will present you a new rom. What you will saying flashing it is: it works.

Here is no manila, no slow apps, no problems.

Basical informations:

• Windows mobile 6.5.3 23123
  • Pagepool 13 MB
  • LZX compression
  • SDKCerts kernel patch and Disabled Security Check
  • Fixed backlight.dll, now in lockscreen backlight is active
  • Pre-calibrated screen
  • Performaces set to High
  • My personal programs reset and Torch(HTC style)
  • My improved version of ArkSwitch
  • Includes ObexInbox, htcSensorSDK, LibGLES v0.6, Opera 10, TotalCommander, FdcSoft TaskManager,
    WinRar, Adobe Reader LE, Samsung PowerCalc and other software that I like
  • Latest version of myPhone, facebook
  • Disabled samsung sms sent notification
  • CondorGt theme
  • Office 2010
  • Built using platform rebuilder
  • Memory optimized
  • 300mb free space

Screen shots:

screen01ij.th.jpgscreen02ex.th.jpgscreen03e.th.jpgscreen32t.th.jpg

Disclaimer:

We (me and MichyTheOne) don't assume any responsability for any damage to your phone.

Of course this rom is tested and working, but just in case...

Download:

Italian version

French version

English version

Spanish version

Donations:

Finally...

If you played nice with this and want to say thank you, here's a nice way to do it...

We are students, so we will like any gift very much.

Donations ;)

If you donate please don't forget to notice so I can say thank you!

At the end:

Thanks for reading, for downloading and for flashing.

We would like a thank-you-post or a bug report (if any). :(

There will come also a Manila version for who is interested, also in that 3 languages.

Maybe if there's request we could expand the languages we are cooking for...

Enjoy :)

Dear, I installed this ROM version that looks very interesting. The only problem I encountered was with "Activesync" that in trying to synchronize with Exchange server, accuses problem with insufficient memory to perform operation. I would appreciate help me solve this problem because I want to use this ROM.

Regards

H.Morales

Guest mat226
Maybe your file is corrupted...Rom is working

You say if I download the eng version again...the problem will solve...!! :(

Okey, I download it again... ;)

Guest y17dt

Hey,

looks like this is a really nice ROM! Would it be possible to create German version in R2? This would be absolutely great.

I know many German people searching for such ROM in their language.

Regards

Guest peter_pg
The dialer is complete and videocall should work(I don't have tested it)

Thanks Michy.

So maybe it's convenient wait for R2, if it arrives soon... Are you working already on it?

Thanks.

Guest seacoral123
You say if I download the eng version again...the problem will solve...!! :(

Okey, I download it again... ;)

wwe flash with octane2.14 no issue for me. what version of octane used by you?

I cannot get wifi to work after I flashed this ROM. It does connect to my home network but I cannot get opera working... It gets IP ok. But something is wrong with networks - I did not have "My Internet" provider... Am I missing something?