[ROM][29/06/2010][ITA/FRA/WWE/SPA] ESROM R2 [23123]

Guest michyprima

Guest michytheone
i go to "mensajeria/email" and touch in "configurar correo". put mi email and my password and press to "next" then appear the next message: "configuarcion encontrada para: hotmail.com para completar la configuracion y descargar el correo electronico, haga clic en (here the message dissapear)" and i touch in "siguiente" and appear the main page for the email configuration and nothing configured. excuse my english, that is very poor hahaha

It's strange... I've tested email with a gmail account and it works

Edited by michytheone

Guest davish01
i will wait from new lite rom :)

Same problem with hotmail new accounts, i configure it but it doesnt appears them, but it isnt a big problem.

My problem is im not receiving sms, i receive sms notification but nothing appears.

This rom is fantastic !

Guest crlogic

I have Outlook setup for work email and this works great. Can another app be used for SMS? When I receive and SMS, it previews on the main page but when i select it, it disappears and there are zero in the inbox. It eats all my text messages!!

crlogic

Guest Pituky

Hello guys I've installed this rom R2 spanish version, ant it works really really fine and fast, excelent work !!!!

I've found only one little bug,I do not lile the white background colour for some windows, then I changed the Theme (I like all black with white text like the original one for omnia 2), but some words became unreadable, because they still remains white over the white background, then I tried to go back to the default theme, bit it did not work, the last theme remains stuck on the phone, had to hard reset to retrieve the original theme. I you have any advice will be great. Another little incovenience, maybe it is by design on winmo 6.5.3 I do not know, some buttons are really big, too big, and as well some drop down menues.

The most important is that it is a really fast ROM, and really like your custom prebuild applications, they are perfect !!

Thanks a lot guys !!!!

Edited by Pituky

Guest davish01
I have Outlook setup for work email and this works great. Can another app be used for SMS? When I receive and SMS, it previews on the main page but when i select it, it disappears and there are zero in the inbox. It eats all my text messages!!

crlogic

I had the same problem with spanish rom and i resolve it flashing again and selecting FOP in multicsc file, now all is working fine, try it !

Guest davish01
Hello guys I've installed this rom R2 spanish version, ant it works really really fine and fast, excelent work !!!!

I've found only one little bug,I do not lile the white background colour for some windows, then I changed the Theme (I like all black with white text like the original one for omnia 2), but some words became unreadable, because they still remains white over the white background, then I tried to go back to the default theme, bit it did not work, the last theme remains stuck on the phone, had to hard reset to retrieve the original theme. I you have any advice will be great. Another little incovenience, maybe it is by design on winmo 6.5.3 I do not know, some buttons are really big, too big, and as well some drop down menues.

The most important is that it is a really fast ROM, and really like your custom prebuild applications, they are perfect !!

Thanks a lot guys !!!!

try installing spb shell

Guest Pituky

Thank you, I will try to maximize the free mem, have to research how much memory is taken by SP shell.

Other bug that I've found is ActiveSync using BT dos not work for me, enven when the BT ftp is working fine. Used to work with my previous ROM.

Another bug is that the stereo speakers is always engaged using BT, no matters if it is unselected on the configuration (PC and PHONE) , then all the sound from the cell phone is always transmitted trhough my notebook, no way to disable this automatic connection.

Regards

Edited by Pituky

Guest cengaver83

Hi Michy. Can you make a pure ultralite Rom for us? Power calculator, total commander etc can be installed to My Storage or Storage card. Hence we get more memory. Can you cook us a ultralite rom? Btw Samsung's standard system volume controller screen is consuming 2-3 mb memory when you run it at once. Then it's keeping it's position until you reset system. Hence you can disable it?

Thanks

Edited by cengaver83

Guest crlogic

davish01 - I am as much a newb with Winmo as I am on this forum. I only flashed the PDA portion, where can I download this FOP for MultiCSC?

crlogic

Guest mazzorca

Hi michyprima!

I must say that this is the best rom I ever tested. Even better than the originals from samsung.

I'm using the spa version and I don't have any problem with emails or others reports.

The only thing that is getting me to get a bad time are the standard panels in Titanium. I already tried to find the Samsung panels separately without success. Can you include them in the next release if there is no much botter to you?

And the Arkswitch is a good option, but I tested other in other rom and found the other a bit better. Ark sometimes doesn't recognize some running apps. I I forgot the name. I will try to find it again for your review.

If someone in the forum knows how to install the samsung panels in Titanium, please share :angry:

And keep them coming!

This ROM works on GT-I8000L omnia II?

I' ve the oem system:

PDA: I8000LNUMIJ1

CSC: I8000LTCEIJ1

PHONE: I8000LUMIJ1

Thanks in advance!

CAZ

I flashed my omnia II, seems works better than my oem rom, but I can't add email accounts and iexplorer can't get an internet connection. Where is the problem?

Guest michytheone
I flashed my omnia II, seems works better than my oem rom, but I can't add email accounts and iexplorer can't get an internet connection. Where is the problem?

For internet problem

Open Samsung settings->Network Settings->Restore Connections->Restore Network Settings

Reboot your phone and it should work.

For email

Someone can't create new account, but my phone is still in assistance so i can't fix problem now , but we're already working on R3 and it will have many many news

Guest michytheone
This ROM works on GT-I8000L omnia II?

I' ve the oem system:

PDA: I8000LNUMIJ1

CSC: I8000LTCEIJ1

PHONE: I8000LUMIJ1

Thanks in advance!

CAZ

I don't know