Guest mazzorca
This ROM works on GT-I8000L omnia II?

I' ve the oem system:

PDA: I8000LNUMIJ1

CSC: I8000LTCEIJ1

PHONE: I8000LUMIJ1

Thanks in advance!

CAZ

Yes! I own that same phone. Warning! don't flash Phone Part ever!!!

Edited by mazzorca

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FxBrandon

Hi! I'm spanish and I could say that it's an amazing ROM!!!! Thx for the cooking!!!! I wish you could make an R3 multilanguage version like this one,

Thanks in advance!!!

Guest michytheone
Hi! I'm spanish and I could say that it's an amazing ROM!!!! Thx for the cooking!!!! I wish you could make an R3 multilanguage version like this one,

Thanks in advance!!!

We can do nothing untill my phone will back...

Edited by michytheone

Guest Del1701

Hi michytheone, great rom thanks for sharing :)

Is it posssible for you to share your fixed backlight dll or make a cab for the lockscreen with the fixed backlight ?

Guest michytheone
Hi michytheone, great rom thanks for sharing :D

Is it posssible for you to share your fixed backlight dll or make a cab for the lockscreen with the fixed backlight ?

The DLL was patched by michyprima for this rom, so I can't share it.

Guest michytheone
Hello! Does this PDA work with JF5 Eboot (WinMo 6.5)? or I have to downgrade to JE3 Eboot (6.5.3)? Thanks!

This rom should work with JF5 eboot

Guest larcast

Hello! I installed the spanish rom and everyhting was perfect, but I'm having a problem with the Messenger.. When I want to conect for the first time, it appears a message telling me that there's a problem with the internet conection... but that is false, cause I've tested the opera browser with the phone's conection and it worked.

Should I install the messenger again? Is there any other solution?

Thanks a lot for your work and your time! and sorry by my english!

Guest michytheone
Hello! I installed the spanish rom and everyhting was perfect, but I'm having a problem with the Messenger.. When I want to conect for the first time, it appears a message telling me that there's a problem with the internet conection... but that is false, cause I've tested the opera browser with the phone's conection and it worked.

Should I install the messenger again? Is there any other solution?

Thanks a lot for your work and your time! and sorry by my english!

Try this

Open Samsung settings->Network Settings->Restore Connections->Restore Network Settings

Reboot your phone

Guest triplex76

this rom is fantastic BUT THE FLASH PLUG-IN FOR OPERA AND INTERNET EXPLORER DOESN'T WORK :huh:

s***, i've to go back to my previous rom ...

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ... this rom is superb other than that

this is why opera boots and goes so fast ...

could someone provide a CAB with flashlite extracted from omnia2?

it seems not to be inside the rom

i tried to install flashlite 2.1 and the flash video box with the play symbol appears but doesn't work

Edited by triplex76

Guest tom1182

I realized that little by little I'm running out of ram with this rom. I don't know if this just happens to me but it is a little bit anoying. A few times I even got a message from the phone telling me that I needed at least 10mb of ram for the camera to work... I hope you could fix this for the coming r3, this is the best rom I've ever tried so far and it would be great if you guys could fix this problem.

Greetings from Spain and thank you for your work!

Edited by tom1182

Guest triplex76
I realized that little by little I'm running out of ram with this rom. I don't know if this just happens to me but it is a little bit anoying. A few times I even got a message from the phone telling me that I needed at least 10mb of ram for the camera to work... I hope you could fix this for the coming r3, this is the best rom I've ever tried so far and it would be great if you guys could fix this problem.

Greetings from Spain and thank you for your work!

you could fix the problem using sktools and allowing it to free shadow program ram ... it's an option inside sktools in advanced setting

Guest triplex76
this rom is fantastic BUT THE FLASH PLUG-IN FOR OPERA AND INTERNET EXPLORER DOESN'T WORK :huh:

i tried to install flashlite 2.1 and the flash video box with the play symbol appears but doesn't work

Guest michytheone

If you have problem with internet you could try this

Open Samsung settings->Network Settings->Restore Connections->Restore Network Settings

Reboot your phone

Guest triplex76
If you have problem with internet you could try this

Reboot your phone

i got no problem with internet.... there is no flash support...it's different...you guys probably deleted the flash provided inside the rom from the factory so it doesn't work...a CAB is needed or some copy of the files if still there are the keys inside the registry

Guest michytheone
i got no problem with internet.... there is no flash support...it's different...you guys probably deleted the flash provided inside the rom from the factory so it doesn't work...a CAB is needed or some copy of the files if still there are the keys inside the registry

You could try fixOperaFlash :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544770

Guest triplex76

it's not a problem related to opera ... but the fact that inside the rom there is no more the flash plug-in.

however problem solved, i installed flashlite 3.1 in device memory and everything works :huh:

ok now I need only the streaming player cab, cause at the moment opera can't open youtube video directly cause of this lack

Edited by triplex76

Guest tom1182
it's not a problem related to opera ... but the fact that inside the rom there is no more the flash plug-in.

however problem solved, i installed flashlite 3.1 in device memory and everything works :huh:

ok now I need only the streaming player cab, cause at the moment opera can't open youtube video directly cause of this lack

Wow, could you share that cab and notice us if you find the streaming player cab??? Would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Edit, I already got the flashlite 3.1 and installed it in my omnia 2, if you find the solution to play youtube directly from a web browser, opera mostly, please post it here!

Edited by tom1182