[ROM]AMDZero ZeroSense (DC23) v2.0 (23569)

Guest mdkpnj
I've not run into this yet. Could you reproduce a series of events so that I may see the same error you describe, and thus be able to troubleshoot it?

It happens radomly, always the phone (screen) is off. I am overclocked to 950, but it did it even before I overclocked. Usually before it happens I am a calendar, tasks (Pocket Informant 9) or email. Neither of those have caused a problem on this, previous, or other roms.

I'll re-enable sense and see if I notice anything else.

Thanks.

Guest jezze boi

hey AMD, can anything be done to fix sense when it won't even start up? i've reseted multiple times... disabled and re-enabled... cleaned with SKTools, cleaned RAM...

Sense won't load and freezes the home screen

Guest amdzero
hey AMD, can anything be done to fix sense when it won't even start up? i've reseted multiple times... disabled and re-enabled... cleaned with SKTools, cleaned RAM...

Sense won't load and freezes the home screen

what have you done to get it to this state?

You can try to run "BL_Group_FixStartManila.exe" located in windows\

This will enable all unabled tabs and reset the starticonloader (to my understanding) so you can try it, but I don't know if it will work.

Guest jezze boi
what have you done to get it to this state?

You can try to run "BL_Group_FixStartManila.exe" located in windows\

This will enable all unabled tabs and reset the starticonloader (to my understanding) so you can try it, but I don't know if it will work.

hmm... that didn't work :/

can you post your mainmenu.exe?

want to test something...

Guest amdzero
hmm... that didn't work :/

can you post your mainmenu.exe?

want to test something...

well, this rom doesn't come with mainmenu.exe

what are you trying to test?

Guest jezze boi
well, this rom doesn't come with mainmenu.exe

what are you trying to test?

oh wait.. nvm lol

i have your ZeroStock \Windows folder backed up on my storage card in case i had missing files

guess i copied it to this ROM, but that has nothing to do with this

I'll just flash again

Guest nurd_dude

This is the first ROM I've flashed on my omnia 2 And I love It. Just one possibly stupid question.... I WANT fullscreen clouds on my main screen. is that completely disabled in this rom or is the seting in the registry?

Guest Omega Ra
This is the first ROM I've flashed on my omnia 2 And I love It. Just one possibly stupid question.... I WANT fullscreen clouds on my main screen. is that completely disabled in this rom or is the seting in the registry?

From your home tab hit menu and open cookies home tab editor. Got to Misc. Settings and enable the animations you want, click menu, apply changes, exit out and restart sense.

Guest rpmm70

AMD,

I am still using v1.5 of your ROM and it is working great for me. Do you have a cab or fix for the black on black bug without having to flash to the new ROM?

Guest amdzero
AMD,

I am still using v1.5 of your ROM and it is working great for me. Do you have a cab or fix for the black on black bug without having to flash to the new ROM?

sure do, let me look, as its just a reg edit, but I've done so much registry editing lately I'll have to search.

EDIT:

Here is the black on black fix for Sense. It allows white background for the standard black text.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\SharedResource\ListView]

"list_inputfield_background_color"=dword:00FFFFFF

Edited by amdzero

Guest nurd_dude
From your home tab hit menu and open cookies home tab editor. Got to Misc. Settings and enable the animations you want, click menu, apply changes, exit out and restart sense.

When I close cookie's editor, It says

"There was a problem restarting manilla. "

none of my changes seem to take. and I'm not quite sure which one is fullscreen weather. I am running v2.0

Top notch Rom BTW.

Guest Omega Ra
When I close cookie's editor, It says

"There was a problem restarting manilla. "

none of my changes seem to take. and I'm not quite sure which one is fullscreen weather. I am running v2.0

Top notch Rom BTW.

yeah it always says that...just soft reset OR when you set up a quick link go to misc again and put up a restart sense one :(

Guest tedkord
yeah it always says that...just soft reset OR when you set up a quick link go to misc again and put up a restart sense one :(

Yeah, that restart sense quicklink is crucial - Much quicker than soft reset for changes, and I use it a couple of times a day to refresh my free ram - Sense uses a lot of ram, and restarting it clears some. (WHY???!!Why, Samsung/Verizon? It would have been very cheap to have gone with 512mb of RAM instead of 256MB!)

Edited by tedkord

Guest nurd_dude

I figured it out!!! I had to add the weather toggle from quick links.

AMD's Rom is Awesome. I have better GPS response too.

Guest rpmm70
sure do, let me look, as its just a reg edit, but I've done so much registry editing lately I'll have to search.

EDIT:

Here is the black on black fix for Sense. It allows white background for the standard black text.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\SharedResource\ListView]

"list_inputfield_background_color"=dword:00FFFFFF

Works perfectly. Thanks.

Guest tedkord

AMD - a question. (Bear in mind my programming skills ended with Basic and Fortran/F77 - so basically the Latin's of coding, dead languages)

As far as FPU enable, it seems that the same 17 patches are enabled each time, the others being slower. Is it possible to simply put these patches in the .nb0 file, so they overwrite the originals in WinMo and are always there? This would eliminate the need to run FPUEnabler 2X every reboot, then each time WinMo shuts it down for memory reasons.

Edited by tedkord

Guest shompec

This is the best/ most responsive ROM I've used out of Ninja, Steel, and yours. The only gripe I have so far is trying to swipe across the tabs on sense 2.5. It is REALLY laggy. It's not as laggy as Ninja or Steel's but is there any fix for it?

Guest amdzero
This is the best/ most responsive ROM I've used out of Ninja, Steel, and yours. The only gripe I have so far is trying to swipe across the tabs on sense 2.5. It is REALLY laggy. It's not as laggy as Ninja or Steel's but is there any fix for it?

I don't really use the swipe across tab functions. You may try and the hide tabs in CHTEditor and see if that helps.

Guest ShamroQ

I can't download email from my account with this ROM is there a fix to this also? or is there only a certain program that works with email on this ROM and if its Jinbox that does not even have a email feature that I can find in the start menu

Guest haveitnow
I can't download email from my account with this ROM is there a fix to this also? or is there only a certain program that works with email on this ROM and if its Jinbox that does not even have a email feature that I can find in the start menu

email works great in this rom both in sense and wm stock email, what type account and where did you set it up?

Guest Dork6243

TIP : Enable winmo dialer and set S2U2 to slide to answer to save a nice chunk of RAM. No slide to ignore, but a quick press of the end/power key kills the call.

-ZERO, this is your best effort to date - i've found my i920 nirvana -bravo sir

Guest norm883

You can setup multiple Email's on this ROM but need to start from New Email and add data that only you know.

Name, password, pop3 or imap4 etc

Check all spelling etc and it should log you in and download with ease.

Norm883

Guest amdzero

The email I have is a personal email account from a domain that I own. This email account has a custom certificate called localhost, and winmo throws a fit about it every time I setup my email. I won't get ANY email from this account until I open outlook and wait for the popup that says this is an untrusted certificate, would you like to download anyway? After I hit yes email works fine from then on.

I'm not saying this is happening to you, but it could be. What kind of email account are you setting up?

Guest sixstrings

Another great ROM bro!!! is there any way to add pics of the websites to the web favorites tabs? if not it's no big deal. everything else works flawlessly for me. Thanks again