Did you found any sense 2.5 rom working better than hd2 leo2 fusion beta2??

Guest tom1182

Guest tom1182

Hi, I've been looking for a good working sense 2.5 rom. I've been testing many roms this days and the one that works better for me is hd2 leo2 fusion beta2. I found this rom much faster than anyone but it still not perfect so I ask you guys, did you found any sense 2.5 working better than this one???

Thank you all for your answers and thanks too to the people who is trying to cook roms for all of us, is a great effort and we aprreciate.

(sorry for my english)

Guest willis111
shadows sense this one is good i use to use beta 2 and i thried his out and it was great! im using da 6.5 ultra lite

Seems to be the best working, most updated, most bleeding edge sense rom available for out devices.

Guest redzone321

Shadows rom is good but has too many flaws ( samsung settings dont work right, ram useage is high)

I personaly find Rapds JD6 6.5 rom to be the best sense. its not as fast (ui wise) as Shadows but everything just works and i dont seem to have as many memory related issues with it.

I found with shadows i was forced to reset multiple times a day where as with rapids i can get through a whole day. Plus i can use Sorgs ezinput 2.1 keyboard with working vibration on Rapids. where as with Shadows i cannot.

Guest Basil Daniel

I believe that the most complete Rom is Rapids as it is the fastest most stable Rom. Note I am saying its the most stable fast rom out there. What's the use of having a fast rom that is not functional?

Warmest wishes

Basil

Edited by Basil Daniel

Guest Tauseef Shahzad

I think Ryzer is the best so far. It detects your SIM successfully and regional settings. And it is stable and responsive

Guest jebise

no shadows personal is the best, i tried rapids \rOM and it not that different from shadows personal one. When sending a SMS it dose not crunch the screen or when you use the internet tab, with rapids ROM i found the phone would freeze a few times when i tried to send a SMS and it has yet to happen with shadows ROM. Plus he has sense fully integrated where as rapid ROM still had a mix of sense, samsung and windows. Shadows PERSONAL ROM has the same RAM i only saw white squares once and everything is HTC.

I don't want to use his full ROM it has too much stuff i will never need and light is too light and so his personal one has all the basic apps for anyone.If you want to compare 2 ROM's its shadows personal and Rapid, i still say rapid ROM has apps that are of no use where as Shadows only useless app is GPRS counter at least for me anyway.

I would rather use a functional fully intergrated ROM with a little loss in RAM vs crunched screen and freezing when sending SMS

Edited by jebise

Guest redzone321

ive never had my sms freeze. and the crunch screen is just a visual thing. the realy big thing i have with Shadows is that the sorg keyboard doesnt work with it. i find the htc one in it doesnt work as well and doesnt have vibration(a must for me). I also had issues with the notifications bar. i prefer samsungs version as its easier to turn on /off wifi and change sound profiles

no shadows personal is the best, i tried rapids \rOM and it not that different from shadows personal one. When sending a SMS it dose not crunch the screen or when you use the internet tab, with rapids ROM i found the phone would freeze a few times when i tried to send a SMS and it has yet to happen with shadows ROM. Plus he has sense fully integrated where as rapid ROM still had a mix of sense, samsung and windows. Shadows PERSONAL ROM has the same RAM i only saw white squares once and everything is HTC.

I don't want to use his full ROM it has too much stuff i will never need and light is too light and so his personal one has all the basic apps for anyone.If you want to compare 2 ROM's its shadows personal and Rapid, i still say rapid ROM has apps that are of no use where as Shadows only useless app is GPRS counter at least for me anyway.

I would rather use a functional fully intergrated ROM with a little loss in RAM vs crunched screen and freezing when sending SMS