B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest me00016

Roms with fast Sense are very tempting, but in the meantime I flashed full 23668 wo Sense. What I experience is:

- awesome battery life (3 full days with occasional wifi-radio-player use and still power at 73%!!!)

- Up to now, no bugs, deep sleeps, CSC related probs, other known issues

I was looking forward to grab a fast-Sense ROM, and now I came accross this gem! For that, I am reeeally unwilling to reflash again...

In any case, again, a big THANKS to daskalos.

Guest FaTa1-Err0r

Thanks daskalos for your excellent work AGAIN :-) Loving this ROM, haven't found any bugs yet...

Will keep you posted ;-)

daskalos RULES!!! :-)

i must be retarded, because i can not find advance config in megalite rom?

and also no easy set s3clock :angry:

Edited by vjin

Guest sakisds

This ROM is great! I have the random wake up problem when charging, not an issue. My ram is arround 50mb all the time, with arkswitch and s2u2(and sense of course).

Samsung Power Setting: High

OC: 850mhz

Performance tweaks: All on adviced.

Battery drain isn't bad, it works pretty well for me. I also disabled animated background and some tabs(I am using peoples, call log, sms, internet, calender. photos, weather). The only thing is that sometimes opening a menu(right softkey) in sense is slow, especially in the home tab.

Anyway great job daskale! I will try to donate(if my parents allow me :angry: )

Edit: I forget to mention, I am on megalite sense.

Edited by sakisds

well, i have downloaded easy set s3clock from the forum.. but havent found advance config. can someone post a cab ? thnx

Guest shivatink

make sure u flashed a rite rom... it is names as easy set s3 clock and advance config icon will be like tool box with spanners and screw drivers check out ....

Guest 4bluedog

I repeat my question: is the full version multilanguage? After changing language to polish my PDA part came back to default version. Has anybody changed the language without problems? Perhaps I nedd to flash the CSC part also?

This ROM is exelent! 3 days of moderate use UMTS OFF and 73% of battery now :angry: Great job :D

Guest tjeerdos
I repeat my question: is the full version multilanguage? After changing language to polish my PDA part came back to default version. Has anybody changed the language without problems? Perhaps I nedd to flash the CSC part also?

This ROM is exelent! 3 days of moderate use UMTS OFF and 73% of battery now :angry: Great job :D

hi,

rom is only english. that's why it changes back to original.

greetz tjeerd

Guest 4bluedog
hi,

rom is only english. that's why it changes back to original.

greetz tjeerd

Well, I will wait for multilanguage, till then will use english :angry: Thanks for reply.

Guest watme

I dont know why i cant download the megalite rom in megaupload. have been waiting for 4 hours for it to be complete. it keep stuck 96mb.

Guest force of nature 1985
Just set a jpg image for Animated Wallpaper

Thanks alot.

Used it for awhile. it is definitely faster than the older version.

i tried it with CHTEditor v1.8.5.1 and cookies home tab. some of the function work and some doesnt. It sort of hangs when i want to edit the home layout. is there a way to get it working?

Guest ajeshm
Thanks alot.

Used it for awhile. it is definitely faster than the older version.

i tried it with CHTEditor v1.8.5.1 and cookies home tab. some of the function work and some doesnt. It sort of hangs when i want to edit the home layout. is there a way to get it working?

Edit Home Layout is not working on any Omnia phone. You can change the Home Layout by editing the registry. Check this link for info on editing Home Layout through resgistry: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...e-layout-guide/

If you love GTX theme then install the GTX compressed version from XDA and Edit Home Layout will work fine.

Edited by ajeshm

Guest xbongx

thx Daskalos for the Sense Megalite ROM, i have all full functional apps and a very smooth Sense with also a full funtional bottons from W/L,Lock,Menu,MenuHold,End,Call are all fully functional...

Guest tammy89

i cannot overclock above 850 mhz...sense tends to carsh!!:angry:

ne help??

n also how to set performance in advance config tool?!?

Guest darthveda
Guys i use the full rom but i can't find the old school settings:( where can i find the oldschool settings app?

thx

You are taking about windows settings right? if so then edit the registry HKLM->Security->Shell->StartInfo, change HideSettings from 1 to 0 and soft-reset.

Guest detroix
i cannot overclock above 850 mhz...sense tends to carsh!!:D

ne help??

so far, i've been disappointed with the stability at 850mhz and above

mainly because i use camera so as warned it aint good

for the general users, i would recommend

- High performance within samsung's setting

- advised perf in advanced config

- 800 - 850mhz easy s3

- remove unneccesary tabs

I had no stability issues and sense speed is really reasonable :angry:

further u can still enable the weather animation without lag

I do have problems with the Opera browser still though... any fix?

Thanks again for this rom

was so embarrassed to show how ugly and slow my b7610 was in the past

Guest Jasper91
You are taking about windows settings right? if so then edit the registry HKLM->Security->Shell->StartInfo, change HideSettings from 1 to 0 and soft-reset.

mmm it's not that settings app, i ment the samsung one. that one is removed it think.

another problem, Opera doesn't work. It freez when i click on it. :/

thx

Guest daskalos
Guys i use the full rom but i can't find the old school settings:( where can i find the oldschool settings app?

thx

Can you check (with file explorer) if Settings.exe is in\Windows....If yes, just copy and make a shortcut and paste it in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

If there isn't, install samsung settings cab.

i cannot overclock above 850 mhz...sense tends to carsh!!:angry:

ne help??

If you followed the all procedures for "Level 3", It shouldn't crash...

Now if it still crashes, check for these things that causes crashes..

1. If you oc to 1Ghz and your performance settings is not in Normal (it will crash if it's in auto and high)

2. If you did not use S3Clock properly

3. If running at 1Ghz, you launch the camera, or any app that uses the camera, press the off/on button to turn off device(call end key) and connect your device to the charger or usb charging

Anyway, fix for Opera 10 in full ROM will be available when I have a normal internet connection back

Edited by daskalos