JF5 leak at Kingmobi.net

Guest twu2

Guest bluhound
WM 6.5 ROM. Skip...

You just had to say it out..... :angry:

@twu2: Will you be making a lite ROM for this version?

Edited by bluhound

Guest andel90

Thank you for this rom is there any way i can add the X button at the bottom of the task bar like it is in windows 6.5.3?

Thank you

Guest kswong

personally i think this is the best 6.5 rom by samsung so far cos it has plenty of ram and for the phone part i notice there are huge improvement in signal quality and GPS fix is less than 1 min,lastly for the changelog i noticed was the phonebook which received some makeover and other than that im not sure cos i just flashed my phone yesterday, overall in my opinion this rom is excellent

Guest thund3r

Is the Touch Player like in the JE3 6.5.3. vesion?

Does it have the Folder View Mode option?

Does it open .srt Subtitle-Files and are they fully visible in landscape mode?

10x

Edited by thund3r

@twu2: Will you be making a lite ROM for this version?

I'll skip this (in fact, maybe skip all 6.5 rom).

You can build your one using my script.

Guest HAL_9000
I'll skip this (in fact, maybe skip all 6.5 rom).

You can build your one using my script.

Why? It´s a big pity. :angry: Your ROMs are the best.

Guest bluhound
I agree with twu2... WM 6.5 is obsolete from my point of view...

It's true but for my case I prefer 6.5 over 6.5.x as I use some legacy applications which does not display properly even with position fix.

To cut it short, it is an individual's preference... :angry:

Guest abdelrahim

I have been using the official JE2 for the past two months and thought it was the best ROM but after trying JF5 for 3 days, it is very stable ....thanks a lot...

Guest koizinho

My experience:

1- No visible improvements over CSC_I8000TIMJE1.csc and PDA_I8000NXXJE2_HW_40.MST

2- This has a CSC_I8000NXXJF4.CSC and for me it is bad news. Just to let you know that Ndrive displays a black vertical line on the left part of the screen so ...

Back to CSC_I8000TIMJE1.csc

Waste of time.

Guest Namar
My experience:

1- No visible improvements over CSC_I8000TIMJE1.csc and PDA_I8000NXXJE2_HW_40.MST

2- This has a CSC_I8000NXXJF4.CSC and for me it is bad news. Just to let you know that Ndrive displays a black vertical line on the left part of the screen so ...

Back to CSC_I8000TIMJE1.csc

Waste of time.

A matter of personal preference as you correctly said. A lot of members have contributed to this forum to make what it is. Some have spent their time to cook custom ROMs and then sharing them with the community. Some have provided links to new ROMS from the days of Secany (who by the way is likely to be released by the Interpol soon since his capture on his way to work early this year :angry: ) to the present. When a new ROM does not meet one's expectation just reflash and move on instead of calling it a waste of time. Nobody is being forced to flash a ROM. Credit must be given to all these members who make visiting this forum on a daily basis worthwhile ....twu2, Gary,Lancez,Quattro, kydlyn, Sonblack from PDAViet, speedfrog, r3ap3r and the others that I cannot remember !!!!

Edited by Namar

Guest night.fox
Why? It´s a big pity. :angry: Your ROMs are the best.

I agree with this..... TWU2 lite rom was the best I have used so far.....

but Lancez made a JF5 lite ROM based on TWU2 script...

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...roms-by-lancez/

havent tried myself but Im downloading right now to try. As far as I can understand, you can use the JE2 cabs for this as JE2 and JF5 have same build......

Guest Clemenzo

Not sure when this started but I remember samsung calendar and windows calendar runs exclusively as separate apps but I started using them in JF5 and notice they are syncronized! Nice!

Guest HAL_9000
I agree with this..... TWU2 lite rom was the best I have used so far.....

but Lancez made a JF5 lite ROM based on TWU2 script...

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...roms-by-lancez/

havent tried myself but Im downloading right now to try. As far as I can understand, you can use the JE2 cabs for this as JE2 and JF5 have same build......

Thanks. I already noticed, that Lancez made JF5. But he is beginner-cooker (so far). And this ROM has still some Samsung stuff. After you try it, can you please report if his JE5 is better than Twu2´s JE2 or not? :angry:

Guest koizinho
A matter of personal preference as you correctly said. A lot of members have contributed to this forum to make what it is. Some have spent their time to cook custom ROMs and then sharing them with the community. Some have provided links to new ROMS from the days of Secany (who by the way is likely to be released by the Interpol soon since his capture on his way to work early this year :angry: ) to the present. When a new ROM does not meet one's expectation just reflash and move on instead of calling it a waste of time. Nobody is being forced to flash a ROM. Credit must be given to all these members who make visiting this forum on a daily basis worthwhile ....twu2, Gary,Lancez,Quattro, kydlyn, Sonblack from PDAViet, speedfrog, r3ap3r and the others that I cannot remember !!!!

And exactly why did you post this? To get the counter going?

Come on, i never called the ROM a waste of time as you could figure it out if you read only what it says.

For me it was a waste o time and really it was. But this is a forum and everybody is allowed to share their experience.

If someone uses Ndrive then he should not install this ROM as is delivers bad experience.

That is that.

And of course credits to those members you mentioned and all of XDA and htcspain and etc...

Get some sleep.

Guest night.fox
Thanks. I already noticed, that Lancez made JF5. But he is beginner-cooker (so far). And this ROM has still some Samsung stuff. After you try it, can you please report if his JE5 is better than Twu2´s JE2 or not? :angry:

Just using this ROM for 3 hrs now. Never had a problem. I kinda like it.... I always use TWU2 and always go back to that JE2 twu2 after I tried other custom ROMS but I will stick to Lancez JF5. Yeah he is a beginner cooker but I think he has passion to explore things cause he already tried cooking 3 ROMS and also, his ROM are based from TWU2 script anyway so I can say it is almost a like.

I just wish that some chef will cook a really naked ROM based from JF5.... no internet explorer, no java, nothing as in a complete stripped ROM ha ha... i just wish....

Guest Lancez
Just using this ROM for 3 hrs now. Never had a problem. I kinda like it.... I always use TWU2 and always go back to that JE2 twu2 after I tried other custom ROMS but I will stick to Lancez JF5. Yeah he is a beginner cooker but I think he has passion to explore things cause he already tried cooking 3 ROMS and also, his ROM are based from TWU2 script anyway so I can say it is almost a like.

I just wish that some chef will cook a really naked ROM based from JF5.... no internet explorer, no java, nothing as in a complete stripped ROM ha ha... i just wish....

thanks for the positive comments :angry: . actually, twu2's ROMs can be considered as naked ROMs, he took out almost everything possible. u can't take out the internet explorer, same reason why u can't take out windows media. they are related to many things in the ROM. otherwise, the ROM would have some serious problems.

Edited by Lancez

Guest night.fox
thanks for the positive comments :angry: . actually, twu2's ROMs can be considered as naked ROMs, he took out almost everything possible. u can't take out the internet explorer, same reason why u can't take out windows media. they are related to many things in the ROM. otherwise, the ROM would have some serious problems.

Oh really? dont know about that Lol..... actually, I want to try cooking ROM but as what others say, it requires a lot of attention and time so sometimes my girl is always complaining to me cause I always look at this forum and she always say "OMNIA 2 OMNIA 2 OMNIA 2" lol