I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest kimitza

Lancez my friend, your JE3 rom rocks. after changing the PP to 8mb, I have 104 mb ram free after the flashing. With all my apps installed, including spb ms 3.5.5 with naong mobile sense, i have 85 mb ram free ;). if i don't use mobile sense, i get 90 mb :huh:. so, i'm gonna stick to this rom for a while. thanks alot and if you allow it, i will upload the 8Mb pp version.

Here is the link

http://www.girlshare.ro/1541932.7 - JE3 lite rom with 8mb PP

Edited by kimitza

Guest Crezymunky
glad u liked it. make sure that u install ZHJC2's cabs not JE2's, otherwise u'll have problems with the ROM.

So....I have been using this rom for a month now. Fast, Stable. The only issue i have come across is access to internet when icons at top are showing "3G". I also am using ATT. most of the time though i am getting "H" when I never did before. signal strength is much stronger now. Thanks again for the work you have done here! I was curious if you have any further suggestions considering the newer roms that have been released?

So....I have been using this rom for a month now. Fast, Stable. The only issue i have come across is access to internet when icons at top are showing "3G". I also am using ATT. most of the time though i am getting "H" when I never did before. signal strength is much stronger now. Thanks again for the work you have done here! I was curious if you have any further suggestions considering the newer roms that have been released?

the"H" is part of new icons that i cooked in. if the phone accesses internet it'll show H, 3G means idle.

not sure about new roms, pretty busy, not even downloaded them yet.

• 3 weeks later...
u mean where did i get new build?

No, how easy did you find it to port the new os ? I've only just managed to port 23569 and build a lite rom this very minute lol mind you I haven't had a lot of time this week.

No, how easy did you find it to port the new os ? I've only just managed to port 23569 and build a lite rom this very minute lol mind you I haven't had a lot of time this week.

easy? :lol: Quote from NRGZ28: it is a pain in the rear :)

good to know that you've managed to get things going :(

easy? :lol: Quote from NRGZ28: it is a pain in the rear :)

good to know that you've managed to get things going :)

Oh yes certainly was a pain in the rear :( but kydkylin helped me out, top fella :lol: and of course twu2's script :(

Edited by Del1701

Guest night.fox

wow. I wish I could download your new rom and test it. but every file sharing site is block. I know I could use a proxy but right now I stop flashing cause my storage problem still there. Never had a chance to go to Service Center yet

• 1 month later...
Guest sunsleepy

Hi lancez

Thanks for sharing yor rom JG2_23686_lite_0917. also hard reset after flashing.

but Im having trouble reading Simplified Chinese after flashing your rom, even though I'v installed yahei Fonts.

Can you help me cook a lite 6.5.3 rom, english interface with chinese support, which was needed to receive sms.

or

maybe you can help add chinese support to following link Rom. many thanks

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-lite-20100906/

Edited by sunsleepy

• 2 weeks later...