I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
thx for the reply and help Lancez..

Many thanks for JF5_v.T Lancez! You are on good way to become the best cooker on i8000.

Actually you are the fastest cooker ever. :angry:

Thanks a lot!

you guys are welcome!

Guest Lancez
next release? so quick ha ha

ok i will get it.....

Hey bro, do you know the program shake and save? Tried installing it but seems to be cannot be started.... i wonder why :angry:

i have no idea, but Ryzry's sense ROM has this app, maybe u can ask him or flash it then rip it out.

Guest Lancez

first post updated, but i guess none of you guys would be interested :angry: and probably this will be my last ROM b4 new ROMs coming out.

Guest Lancez
Looks like you've got the cooking bug now Lancez :D , whats the storage and free ram on the new JE4 like.

free storage 130mb, free RAM 83mb, pp=15mb. i'll update the first post too. :angry:

Guest speedfrog
give me a good reason, i'll think about it :angry: oh, and already added your mirror.

i gave you a mirror :D, i gave you inspiration :D and we are MSN friends ;)

Guest Lancez
i gave you a mirror :D, i gave you inspiration :D and we are MSN friends ;)

Ummmm......not buying it :( that's all u can come up with? :angry:

edit: added, check it out.

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez
yes, unfortunately.... :D

do you have some suggestions? :D

edit: THANKS ;)

and thanks for your support! so far, over 300 total downloads, and yet, i dont see many comments :angry:

Guest speedfrog

off topic: how do i change the display name? im thinking of changeing it to The Viking :angry:

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Lancez
off topic: how do i change the display name? im thinking of changeing it to The Viking :angry:

i checked and couldnt find such option, maybe u have to make a request?

Guest jmsmartins

hey buddy

using ur 1st jf5 for a couple hours and its very nice, very clean! neat job :angry:

i'm back to basics with samsung widgets eheh if u like i can post some screenshots

cheers

Guest Lancez
hey buddy

using ur 1st jf5 for a couple hours and its very nice, very clean! neat job :angry:

i'm back to basics with samsung widgets eheh if u like i can post some screenshots

cheers

that would be nice :D

+1 ;)

Guest jmsmartins

this afternoon i will try to post some screenshots.

for now i can say that 15Mb pagepool works better than 8Mb! we got less 5Mb of RAM but the rom is faster and smoother (i tried alex's rom with 8Mb).

i'm enjoying this rom Lancez, thanks! the best thing is that it's fast and bug-free :angry:

Guest Lancez
this afternoon i will try to post some screenshots.

for now i can say that 15Mb pagepool works better than 8Mb! we got less 5Mb of RAM but the rom is faster and smoother (i tried alex's rom with 8Mb).

i'm enjoying this rom Lancez, thanks! the best thing is that it's fast and bug-free :angry:

i have tried many different pagepools, anything less than 15mb would give problems, such as freezing issues and slower response. i'm glad it works out for ya, it is not easy to make you happy :D you are a pro-consumer ;)

Edited by Lancez