[ROM][21/09/10] My Ultra Lites

Guest shadowangel

Guest Lancez
Tried to extract

"Unsupprted compression method for WM_65_21911_ULite.nb0"

7Zip 4.65

have u tried 7z 9.15 beta? it should do the trick.

Guest GeneralLeeBored
Tried to extract

"Unsupprted compression method for WM_65_21911_ULite.nb0"

7Zip 4.65

9.15 beta extract no problems.

Guest night.fox
simple answer, pagepool = RAM, more = better :angry:

but if u r not using heavy UI like sense, 8mb looks enough though. just my 2 cents.

thanks bro

Guest mig_30

is this rom in portugues or in english?

if it is in english is it possible to make one like this one in portugues from portugal?

thanks in advance

Guest hsuchitmp

has anybody tried this rom? i've tried this but photo albums not working for me. it just open with black screen and menu button at the buttom left of the screen then after a few seconds it closes and goes back to home screen

Guest Lancez
You want a cab or the package for your kitchen?

eh.....shadow, the wm default titanium cab for 23128? thanks

Edited by Lancez

Guest previa

It is a good stuff. I also like to installed WM Default TItanium on any version's lite ROM. :angry:

has anybody tried this rom? i've tried this but photo albums not working for me. it just open with black screen and menu button at the buttom left of the screen then after a few seconds it closes and goes back to home screen

Hi. I have a i8000L stock WM 6.5. The first try was with 6.5.x, got same result as you =photo album not working. Second try was with 6.5 . Works like a charm.

HTH&GL.

Guest shadowangel

It is a good stuff. I also like to installed WM Default TItanium on any version's lite ROM. :D

Sorry guys! busy day :angry:

Here... I didn't test it... please feed me back.

Microsoft_Titanium.cab

Guest Lancez
It is a good stuff. I also like to installed WM Default TItanium on any version's lite ROM. :angry:

ya, there is no WM default Titanium for 6.5.3 yet. only Twu's JE2's cab for 6.5 so far.

Guest shadowangel

Hi. I have a i8000L stock WM 6.5. The first try was with 6.5.x, got same result as you =photo album not working. Second try was with 6.5 . Works like a charm.

HTH&GL.

This is not acceptable! Tomorrow I'll fix this :D

Guest night.fox

HTH&GL.

Got the same problem. But I fix this by installing Photo album from JE2 (TWU thread) http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-lite-20100514/ and now it is working perfectly :angry:

Guest miristras

hi

thank you for you good work :angry:

before i flash my i8000 with this 6.5.3 Build 23128 rom i would like to know which is the best csc file version for this rom?

thank you in advance :D

Guest kimitza

flashed last night the ul 21911 version. fast, stable and no bugs until now. great work. one question. is there an autorotation cab in jf5 or it works any of older versions?and another one, can anyone tell me how to make srs wow hd work for all multimedia apps?right now it's working only for touch player, wich i don't use. using pocket music for audio files and coreplayer for videos.

i've already tried this: install aio security, srs wow hd 1.5.1 and soft reset. after rebooting, i get an error "file corrupted ...."

Thank you.

Edited by kimitza

Guest wittanny
flashed last night the ul 21911 version. fast, stable and no bugs until now. great work. one question. is there an autorotation cab in jf5 or it works any of older versions?and another one, can anyone tell me how to make srs wow hd work for all multimedia apps?right now it's working only for touch player, wich i don't use. using pocket music for audio files and coreplayer for videos.

i've already tried this: install aio security, srs wow hd 1.5.1 and soft reset. after rebooting, i get an error "file corrupted ...."

Thank you.

You don't need to install AIO security-off for WOW HD 1.5.1. Just do a soft reset right after installation.

Guest night.fox

I dont know if somebody has same problem as I had.

I installed samsung default lockscreen from JE2 but there was a space at the bottom. I installed JE1 default lock screen instead but now there was no space. I dont if it is the best solution but works for me :D. I just want to share though.... :angry:

Shadow, forgot to thank you last time. Thanks for your time and good efforts.

Another finding, FM radio doesn't work. Tried both JF5 and JE2 versions, no luck.

There's no rush, the phone works just fine.

Thanks again.

Guest shadowangel
I dont know if somebody has same problem as I had.

I installed samsung default lockscreen from JE2 but there was a space at the bottom. I installed JE1 default lock screen instead but now there was no space. I dont if it is the best solution but works for me :D. I just want to share though.... :angry:

Shadow, forgot to thank you last time. Thanks for your time and good efforts.

Another finding, FM radio doesn't work. Tried both JF5 and JE2 versions, no luck.

There's no rush, the phone works just fine.

Thanks again.

If you are using 6.5.x, you must use apps from JE1 or JE3 only;

If you are using 6.5, you must use apps from JE2 or JF5.

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jkgtan
If you are using 6.5.x, you must use apps from JE1 or JE3 only;

If you are using 6.5, you must use apps from JE2 or JF5.

Anyone got the link to JE3 all cabs extracted?

Thank you

Guest shadowangel
Anyone got the link to JE3 all cabs extracted?

Thank you

Use JE1's.

The only difference between JE1 and JE3 is already cooked in the ROM (Touch Player)

FM Radio issue update:

1-Running on version WM 6.5

Installed i8000nxxje2_fmradio.cab to device

Behaviour: FM Radio starts, displays first time channel scan and then.... nothing. Once I've cancelled the initial scan, radio remains in "stopped" status.

2-Running on version WM 6.5

Installed FM_Radio.cab from JF5 shadow's folder to device

Behaviour: same as above

I've done a off/on reset after and the result is always the same.

I did not flash the eboot nor erased the CSC. Could this have something to do with this?

Edited by GEAS

Guest shadowangel
FM Radio issue update:

1-Running on version WM 6.5

Installed i8000nxxje2_fmradio.cab to device

Behaviour: FM Radio starts, displays first time channel scan and then.... nothing. Once I've cancelled the initial scan, radio remains in "stopped" state.

2-Running on version WM 6.5

Installed FM_Radio.cab from JF5 shadow's folder to device

Behaviour: same as above

I've done a soft reset after and the result is always the same.

I did not flash the eboot nor erased the CSC. Could this have something to do with this?

The CSC you don't need to change... The eboot... I've had several people saying that they had issues with JF5 builds without flashing the eboot... can't you give it a try? :angry: