New Pure ROM eng JH1/JH2- pure/mix 21916/b7620

Guest sh.a.rk

Guest sh.a.rk
Lite version looks better... Because there is no reason to remove Samsung Settings. It is irreplaceable(change USB mode, brightness, clear memory, wifi and other detailed settings missing in Settings from Microsoft). But is there also Camera application? Thanks for reply.

SAMSUNG SETTING work in Pure ROM. Extract archive to my device or register dll in my storage.

Guest dinhductao
SAMSUNG SETTING work in Pure ROM. Extract archive to my device or register dll in my storage.

Hi Sh.a.rk! I've tried your pure ROM but I can't change auto brightness mode to manual mode because in the auto mode, the battery drains fast even I've tried to unzip Samsung settings archive into my device or my storage, brightness tab still doesn't work. How should I do ? Waiting your reply, thanks!

Guest sh.a.rk
Hi Sh.a.rk! I've tried your pure ROM but I can't change auto brightness mode to manual mode because in the auto mode, the battery drains fast even I've tried to unzip Samsung settings archive into my device or my storage, brightness tab still doesn't work. How should I do ? Waiting your reply, thanks!

If extract samsung settings to \windows folder brightness d´not work? In my phone with pure ROM all settings work.

Guest dinhductao
If extract samsung settings to \windows folder brightness d´not work? In my phone with pure ROM all settings work.

Thanks sh.a.rk! I've flashed your lite ROM which includes Samsung settings so it works. :)

Guest sh.a.rk
any chance you could add windows version to the rom links? tia

Windows version Build 21895

I am testing new pure version including software of B7610.

Edited by sh.a.rk

Guest Del1701
JG5 Pure lite with gwes.exe of B7610 399MB free space and 115MB free RAM

After one day and run and exit more apps, free RAM more than 90MB.

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/412714137/pdaNewgwes5.nb0

Hi shark nice work your doing here, just wondering do you that there is a big difference with the ram by using the gwes.exe from the b7610 rather than the one on our o2's ?

Guest sh.a.rk
Hi shark nice work your doing here, just wondering do you that there is a big difference with the ram by using the gwes.exe from the b7610 rather than the one on our o2's ?

Memory management in Omnia 2 bad. if run any apps and close - memory not back to previously number .Size of Gwes.exe is big and big and ...

In this Rom Memory size after day always 93mb.

Guest micmac
Memory management in Omnia 2 bad. if run any apps and close - memory not back to previously number .Size of Gwes.exe is big and big and ...

becos of this i'm loving my omia2 more and more! thx a bunch sh.a.rk! :D

i wish it was a lite version like the JG5 lite(pdaNew32) version :D

Edited by micmac

Guest redzone321

Can you post a link to the gwes.exe from b7680? can we copy it over the existing one and see if it helps other roms? or does it need to be cooked in?

Guest HAL_9000

Interesting... However B7610 hasn't better memory management. In the contrary it has ROMs with much less free RAM.

But I'm very curious how it works on Omnia 2...

Are there any system/programs conflicts when gwes.exe is replaced?

Guest sh.a.rk
Interesting... However B7610 hasn't better memory management. In the contrary it has ROMs with much less free RAM.

But I'm very curious how it works on Omnia 2...

Are there any system/programs conflicts when gwes.exe is replaced?

Gwes.exe is specific ms apps not is samsung developed . I'am running two days more apps - opera, netfront ,igo, sms, mail

pocket player, tc, ..... and system very stable and Ram always back 93-99mb.

Pleas test your Rom - reboot phone show free Ram then run all instaled apps

close and after two days compare your Ram.

Guest HAL_9000
Gwes.exe is specific ms apps not is samsung developed . I'am running two days more apps - opera, netfront ,igo, sms, mail

pocket player, tc, ..... and system very stable and Ram always back 93-99mb.

Interesting... :D

Pleas test your Rom - reboot phone show free Ram then run all instaled apps

close and after two days compare your Ram.

So I'm using JF5_vT from Lancez(with classic O2 Gwes.exe). I installed about 20 programs(not from Samsung) and utilities witch I still using. On Today sreen I have edited Titanium(max. 3MB RAM using).

So if I turn on Omnia and wait after system is completely launched, than I see 85MB.

After one day and launched almost every apps I can see 68MB RAM. I also using MemMaid(for cleaning RAM, registry etc.) but it isn't be able to clean RAM to value like after reset. I can get only 75MB RAM back.

This is my experiences. Hope it help... :D

Guest sh.a.rk
Interesting... :D

So I'm using JF5_vT from Lancez(with classic O2 Gwes.exe). I installed about 20 programs(not from Samsung) and utilities witch I still using. On Today sreen I have edited Titanium(max. 3MB RAM using).

So if I turn on Omnia and wait after system is completely launched, than I see 85MB.

After one day and launched almost every apps I can see 68MB RAM. I also using MemMaid(for cleaning RAM, registry etc.) but it isn't be able to clean RAM to value like after reset. I can get only 75MB RAM back.

This is my experiences. Hope it help... :D

Ram in my gwes pure lite rom constantly 93-99mb after open and close many apps.

Guest Alex823
Ram in my gwes pure lite rom constantly 93-99mb after open and close many apps.

great rom sh.a.rk!!!

I've changed the Page pool size to 4 MB and I got 110 MB free Ram after boot!!!

Never had that mutch free ram on WM 6.5

post-641091-1281814578_thumb.png

Guest speedfrog
i hope you'd consider making this ROM with samsung settings, SMS MMS dialer(videocall) intact.

why dont you use tuw2`s rom then? with the dialer cab?

i hope you'd consider making this ROM with samsung settings, SMS MMS dialer(videocall) intact.

I agree. That will be the ROM I am looking for.

I like TWU2's ROM, if the keyboard can be ripped off, that would be better because I have my own keyboard to suit my purpose.

Guest micmac

yes that would be gr8!

i'm waiting for this because i use the JG5 lite and its gr8 with plenty of ram to go around :D

why dont you use tuw2`s rom then? with the dialer cab?

the need to use the latest rom :D