Which samsung rom has the main menu AND WM 6.5.3

Guest bobfrantic

Guest bobfrantic

I have searched all over, this forum and many others and googled it to death. I want WM 6.5.3 samsung rom that has the main menu linked to the hex button and can be expanded through editing. Hope someone knows which one to get... JD, JE are ones without the main menu... which one has it? Prefer it over the WM menu to be honest. Thanks in advance :huh:

Update: Flashed phone with I8000XXJE3 rom, that has WM 6.5.3 and I found a good cab for the main menu which I have uploaded for you as I can't find the page I got it from LOL (go figure)

Samsung_MainMenu_JC2__NewForce_.rar which works great and is easy to install and map to the Hex button. If you are like me and prefer the Samsung main menu and WM 6.5.3 I suggest this. Oh, why do I prefer this menu over the windows one, I like having categories of icons instead of going up and down a long menu is all.

I haven't tried the main menu file that is in the post below but thanks for the responses to this. Happy I am now ;)

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest nicoscy

on all the 6.5.3 versions there is no main menu. but you can move any icons anywhere in the start menu of windows by touch and hold the icon you want to move. there is a main menu from a korean version here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...nmenu-exe-file/

but i never tested it on 6.5.3 versions. check the above thread maybe someone else did.

hope this is helpfull for you

Edited by nicoscy

• 2 weeks later...
I have searched all over, this forum and many others and googled it to death. I want WM 6.5.3 samsung rom that has the main menu linked to the hex button and can be expanded through editing. Hope someone knows which one to get... JD, JE are ones without the main menu... which one has it? Prefer it over the WM menu to be honest. Thanks in advance :lol:

Update: Flashed phone with I8000XXJE3 rom, that has WM 6.5.3 and I found a good cab for the main menu which I have uploaded for you as I can't find the page I got it from LOL (go figure)

Samsung_MainMenu_JC2__NewForce_.rar which works great and is easy to install and map to the Hex button. If you are like me and prefer the Samsung main menu and WM 6.5.3 I suggest this. Oh, why do I prefer this menu over the windows one, I like having categories of icons instead of going up and down a long menu is all.

I haven't tried the main menu file that is in the post below but thanks for the responses to this. Happy I am now :)

none all roms official or not in win mobiles 6,5.3

if you like them so much you can find it here

Cube.cab and main menu with a simple copy paste

you can seearch modaco cause i can not find the post

• 1 month later...
Guest deathbeforedarkside
I have searched all over, this forum and many others and googled it to death. I want WM 6.5.3 samsung rom that has the main menu linked to the hex button and can be expanded through editing. Hope someone knows which one to get... JD, JE are ones without the main menu... which one has it? Prefer it over the WM menu to be honest. Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

I haven't tried the main menu file that is in the post below but thanks for the responses to this. Happy I am now :huh:

Hi there! is this the black main menu?

• 6 months later...
Guest Faidon_mdc

Hello,

This was what i was looking for after upgrading to 6.5.3, thank you very much!

By the way, do you know if there exist the skinned version of the main menu ?

It was very beautiful.

thank you