|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Sinistersky
o, 1 thing to complement: overclocking only works in 6.5, not 6.5.x

or you can just download Daskalos EasySetS3Clock and with a press of a button colck to whatever you like :P

Guest hawkish

intersting thread for energy roms users.

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=795711#post8399668

l use touch x Enable opera Max memory Tweak.cab. it is very useful ! opera now is so

faster !

direct download here:

EXCT_0.5.0_beta.zip

Edited by hawkish

Guest sys_error
The problem with all 6.5.3 energy roms is the "white block" bug in sense tab

I think master should solve this problem before all or any other update is not usefull at all, in my opinion.

Shadow solved this issue in JG5 release and indeed it's the only 6.5.3 sense rom really usable in omnia II.

It's a pity cause energy series is the most beautifull skinned sense available

Can you provide a screen shot here so we can see what what you mean by "white block" bug?

Hi,

ENERGY you made my day! What a holy ******************************* Its ******* awesome! Last time I tested one of your Roms a month ago and now its FAR FAR FAR better! Absolutley great an smooth with tolerable Ram consumption. I LOVE THIS ROM

Just found one bug:

im Using Energy Sencity Oct15. CHT1.8.5 Rom. With JH2 Eboot, CSC and Phone.

If I click on send message in Sense-Contacts, Sense restarts. Another thing is: if you want to go back out of the opened contact it takes about 5-20 secs before you are back in Peoples-Tab

These are the only real bugs I found up to now!

I really appreciate your work.

Regards

Edited by y17dt

Can you provide a screen shot here so we can see what what you mean by "white block" bug?

I cannot cause i actually using shadowangel rom, the only i found without blocks in 6.5.3 series roms

Anyway "white blocks or white squares" appears in sense tab especially weather mail and photo after a few minutes of use; you see your photo completely white or

clouds in weather tab appear white.

If you use a 6.5.3 rom you will note this bug

Guest holowman
Quick solution for you: Use 6.5 :P

By default in these ROMS CPU performance is set to "HIGH", go to Samsung settings and modify this setting to "auto", it will improve drastically batteries performance... :D:D

Guest darkworldzz
By default in these ROMS CPU performance is set to "HIGH", go to Samsung settings and modify this setting to "auto", it will improve drastically batteries performance... :D:P

yea and it will slow down the phone... i would suggest to use Wmlonglife by chainfire if you are really disturbed by the battery drainage.. i rmb also the ahen battery cab will help as well..

but if you are using cht2.0 nothing will help..

My Camera button stopped taking pictures on the last two ROM's; It will start the camera, but not auto focus or snap a photo. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm going back to Oct 4th to see if that corrects the issue.

Guest darkworldzz
My Camera button stopped taking pictures on the last two ROM's; It will start the camera, but not auto focus or snap a photo. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm going back to Oct 4th to see if that corrects the issue.

Works fine for me.. i'm on wm6.5 tho.. try using Sorg's camera exe which can be found easily using the search tool..

Guest hawkish

My device freezing randomly ! l think is due to radio firmware.

l found in EnergyROM FAQ these informations:

Q: I'm having Random freezes while using my phone.

A1: This is a so called "White Screen of Death". What could help here is a reflash of the Radio. Just be careful to use a compatible Radio Version.

A2: Please delete "all data you have not created" from the SD card before flashing... This is because sometimes there are programs that leave registry traces on the SD and they could interfere when you re-install the apps.

A3: If you are thinking of a Hard Reset - Remove the SD card and then Hard Reset. Let it complete the whole process, and when it reaches the home screen, (give it a few more seconds) DO NOTHING.. Simply turn off the phone. Now insert the SD card and boot.

A4: As recommended earlier by NRGZ28, disable both CHT lockscreen and the second hand.

so which is the best Phone (.bin) radio can be used ???

Edited by hawkish

Works fine for me.. i'm on wm6.5 tho.. try using Sorg's camera exe which can be found easily using the search tool..

Thanks darkworldzz ...I just found out the problem; looks like it had already been addressed in post 1289 (conflict with the Rhodium Keyboard cab).

If you guys want .. I will cook Cookie 1.8.5 ROMs for you. Do you really want the HTC keyboard back in as well ? I thought the samsung one seemed faster...

Hey NRG,

If voting is still open for this I'd like to change my vote :P ...seems like the rhodium cab messes up the camera, so cooking it in may be the only way we can get the HTC keyboard. Personally I prefer it as the arrow keys are extremely handy.

Edited by Jazz8

Guest costipl

A quick question about the music player: what size does the album art have to be and does it have to be named in a specific way for the player to recognize it?

Also, can someone help with this:

EDIT: one more thing: when I press All Messages, I get taken to the threaded view, but when I click on a conversation, Samsung SMS opens up and shows only the latest message. How can I fix this, apart from switching to normal view?

Sencity 15 Oct. 21916, phone JF1, CSC & eboot JH2.

Guest wish master

I am using Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Oct.15.

I like to remove/off notification bar just below the weather icon.

I use Edit home latout, advance function toturn off notification bar at said area also no use.

Very annoying for me.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Guest wish master

I use Edit home latout, advance function toturn off notification bar at said area also no use.

Very annoying for me.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Guest coltsta

Very annoying for me.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

go into edit mode and on your screen just click and hold what you want to remove and this little drop down menu should open up

when that opens up just select "REMOVE" and then click on "DONE" simple and easy :P

If your talking about the Notification icons then click "MENU" then click on "EDIT QUICKLINKS" then just tap it and it will go dark and a "X" will come up on the corner of it and click "DONE"

hope this helps :D

Edited by coltsta

Guest Sunshineslo
intersting thread for energy roms users.

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=795711#post8399668

l use touch x Enable opera Max memory Tweak.cab. it is very useful ! opera now is so

faster !

direct download here:

I installed this cab and all data connection stopped working + Wi-Fi became unvailable to turn on, even after Soft reset.

After uninstal everything went back to normal. Does anyone have the solution?