|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest NRGZ28
Good afternoon!

Just a quick question: is there a know problem with S2P with the Cookie ROM? The application shuts down after a few minutes, although it's been confirmed to be working on Omnia II.

Not that *I* know if.. but maybe someone else can answer it for you...

Guest tamaulipas89

Hi everyone i got a issue , what do i need to installl this room ?? , i have this on my cellphone O2

OMNIA 2

PDA : I8000LWIIK1

CSC : I8000LICEIK1

PHONE : I8000LWIIJ1

Widows Mobile 6.1

how do i install a .nrg room (Like this) , i've never made it before :)

not even installl a omnia's room , Just HTC room

By the way i have windows 7 sp1 32 bits , Dark Lite 3 .... , by the way thanks

Guest thaitrinh10
Hi everyone i got a issue , what do i need to installl this room ?? , i have this on my cellphone O2

OMNIA 2

PDA : I8000LWIIK1

CSC : I8000LICEIK1

PHONE : I8000LWIIJ1

Widows Mobile 6.1

how do i install a .nrg room (Like this) , i've never made it before :)

not even installl a omnia's room , Just HTC room

By the way i have windows 7 sp1 32 bits , Dark Lite 3 .... , by the way thanks

Read this: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-win7-32-64bit/

Dear chef, is .Net CF3.5 installed in the rom? Some of my apps that requires .Net CF3.5 crashes all the time. thanks for helping!

Guest NRGZ28
Dear chef, is .Net CF3.5 installed in the rom? Some of my apps that requires .Net CF3.5 crashes all the time. thanks for helping!

Of course it is...

Guest TheThingx

Hi Master Chef! Thanks for your great ROMs. A tiny question: what version of GTX do you use (cause the link point to a forum post that says the post is outdated or something)?

You'r the best, I cant wait for your next optimization, maybe you can utilize (hack?) the never used windows mobile update feature to make us update to your new roms easily (Is my imagination running away again?).

ThanX!

Of course it is...

thanks chef. just double checking. i flashed the july 4th GTX 29022 rom and found it somewhat buggy. the popup menu sometimes are "bleeding", and the icons sometimes are messed up. when i make a phone call, it sometimes displays the number of the previous call. appreciate the effort though!

Guest jubelperser
Good afternoon!

Just a quick question: is there a know problem with S2P with the Cookie ROM? The application shuts down after a few minutes, although it's been confirmed to be working on Omnia II.

I'ts because of the omnias low amount of ram. I had the same problem, using nrg's roms with the titanium homescreen gets rid of this problem. Might not be the solution you were looking for, but proves it's not the roms fault at least.

Guest usb88

hello....is there a possibility to translate the all rom in italian or add italian language? I've only found a cab file that translate only manilla in italian...

other versions of this rom in xda for htc device have an italian rom

Guest alladek1

Hi RomChef

Can i ask, that which is the best Phone part to your Roms? Energy Sense 2.5, Cookie 2.0

Thanks your answer

Guest ryanlee9432

Just downloaded your Standard Energy Rom 'July 4' build 29022. Love the Rom but I got a little issue, i can't seem to connect to a Wifi network. Does this have anything to do with the ROM, or is it the Eboot's or Phone part? If so, is there anyplace I am able to get them? Thanks in advance!

Guest Asgardi
Just downloaded your Standard Energy Rom 'July 4' build 29022. Love the Rom but I got a little issue, i can't seem to connect to a Wifi network. Does this have anything to do with the ROM, or is it the Eboot's or Phone part? If so, is there anyplace I am able to get them? Thanks in advance!

Did you restart your phone? It is normal that the wifi does not work with the first start...

Guest ryanlee9432
Did you restart your phone? It is normal that the wifi does not work with the first start...

Yes, I did restart my phone. But the Wifi issue is still present. Does this have anything to do with the Eboot or Phone part? Thanks!

Guest astramann

THX ROMChef for your perfect Work.

Please make a Rom for German Members, or let me know how i can change the language

into German.

ThanX

:blink: :huh: :)

Guest Dimon.71

Hi NRGZ28. Thanks for your labors. Firmware Dinicu and glass from 4.7 to flash and after the cutscene SAMSUNG black screen and no reactions

Guest drc38

hello

I can't install : Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 and Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Jul.04

the screen stay black

thanks

Guest wed24

hello

I can't install : Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 and Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Jul.04

the screen stay black

thanks

As I passed, with the two versions

Help me

thanks

Guest Ken29

Hi chief,

l love your ROM but

The flight mode button still doesn't work

The data button doesn't work

You can't choose an action for the physical buttons, each time you reboot "home" and "start menu" are always set.

Wifi eat battery like a badword hungry T-Rex

Cheers

Kenan

Guest AnYhOw

Hi, Im currently using the latest EnergyRom. And when Im try to update the media using the touch player, the touch player will auto close itself when its update is almost complete. It cause problem like it is unable to add all my media files. May I know how I can solve this problem? Thanks everybody! (:

Guest exculibert

Hi, NRGZ28 ; I can't install me too : Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 and Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Jul.04

still the screen stay black... whats wrong? why don't you solve this problem? Thanks for all your effort. :)

Guest thaitrinh10

Hi, NRGZ28 ; I can't install me too : Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.04 and Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Jul.04

still the screen stay black... whats wrong? why don't you solve this problem? Thanks for all your effort. :)

I try many time but always fail. I used Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.02