|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest hsuchitmp

use http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622520 ms threaded sms skin

just a suggestion master nrgz. is it would be nice to incorporate this default winmo threaded messaging in your next rom. what i mean is when you press reply in the htc messaging tab winmo threaded view would open for conversation with the open message. instead of opening winmos create new sms. just my 2 cent. :) Looks so much nicer and lighter than samsung and htc threaded view.

post-682209-1287103163_thumb.png

post-682209-1287103173_thumb.png

post-682209-1287103193_thumb.png

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest pitymonkey

:), Slow Performance et some Crash, the samsung applications suddendly closed. But the interface is beautiful. Why all in Omnia 2 is slow? 800mhz to the trash

Guest longsin
have a heard ur name before.. :) someone who ask for help to flasing omnia ROM in blackstone energy ROM thread..how funny is it..read back all the comment from blackstone user there..later comeback and make a joke again.. :) make me laugh all day long.. :)

P/S2 : Samsung dialer also the only fix for 3 second delay ringtone..did u notice it? try to call yourself with another phone..then see it for yourself..

don't laugh, friend,

people want that he sent SMS through Contacts, not install Samsung dialer.

if install your . not call through call history

Edited by longsin

Guest avantgarde280
don't laugh, friend,

people want that he sent SMS through Contacts, not install Samsung dialer.

if install your . the dialer is not Samsung. after install this ,the screen will waver .when use dialer

did you install dialer switch without installing samsung dialer.. :) once again... :D you always make me happy... :)

ops..for those who have install that cab..sorry..forgot to include some .css file..here u go a new cab..just for samsung omnia 2...

Peaster111_iPhone_SMS_Skin_Contact_new.cab

try and report.. :)

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest Sunshineslo

avantgarde280:

The dialer switcher is great, just what I needed :)

On HTC dialer I missed so much the outgoing call waiting notification and Samsung has it built in. At work use of Samsung dialer, private HTC, cannot be better :)

1) Enabling default MS SMS Thread (Not kill MMS function though..Dun worry.. :)

using any registry editor the edit this :

HKCU>software>microsoft>inbox>MsgTypes>IPM>SMStext>DLL

put "htmlnote.dll" in place of mms.dll

]

Dont restart yet..then change messaging layout in energyrom to "threaded"

it will ask u to restart..then restart..

After restarting check your sms by clicking all message in messaging tab..

then u'll see just like this..(may loading the message for the 1st time..maybe 3-5 minute depending total message in your inbox..)

check if ur thread is enable or not by clicking any message.. :)

2) Apply skin to MS thread SMS

Simple step..install this cab then soft reset:

For theme..pleas read previous post..i already give a link..

I did as same as you said but it didn't change like yours .it just changed like this:

post-727221-1287090353_thumb.png

please help.

That notwork for me too...

dude ,please help us how to change ms sms. :)

Guest avantgarde280
avantgarde280:

The dialer switcher is great, just what I needed :)

On HTC dialer I missed so much the outgoing call waiting notification and Samsung has it built in. At work use of Samsung dialer, private HTC, cannot be better :)

nice to hear that my friend.. :)

Guest longsin
did you install dialer switch without installing samsung dialer.. :) once again... :D you always make me happy... :)

ops..for those who have install that cab..sorry..forgot to include some .css file..here u go a new cab..just for samsung omnia 2...

Peaster111_iPhone_SMS_Skin_Contact_new.cab

try and report.. :)

i already install samsung dialer , ont u say.

u should try a time :D

Guest jmsmartins

cookie 2.0 sencity and dinik glass versions from 15Out are already in hotfile folder :)

@NRG: is there any important changelog from 4out to 15out?

Guest froggyman
guys, I find out the upload file in hotfile is gone ~~~

someone give me other link or mirror????

Thx~~

It's back :) .. be patient for him to reload all files back with new themes.

Read the 2nd post for more info.

Happy downloading :)

Edited by froggyman

not

This is a high performance ROM that requires more battery power. If someone's not happy with that... they need to go use a Titanium or stock ROM, in my opinion. I dont build my ROMs for battery time, I build them for eye candy and speed.

Guest hawkish
This is a high performance ROM that requires more battery power. If someone's not happy with that... they need to go use a Titanium or stock ROM, in my opinion. I dont build my ROMs for battery time, I build them for eye candy and speed.

lol :) :) yes yes u have right. what about gtx on 2.00 ? l think if u release one with new gtx icons will be great.

Guest hawkish
meh.. cookie 2.0... hope the batt problem is gone..

l wonder why some people complain on batt. all l know that every one know that samsung have a issue with autonomy of battery in all dvices !

Guest avantgarde280
l wonder why some people complain on batt. all l know that every one know that samsung have a issue with autonomy of battery in all dvices !

where do you get those stories?mind to put a link?

Guest hawkish
where do you get those stories?mind to put a link?

l quote for u some objective discussion :)

worldlawdirect.com/forum/class-actions-defective-products/19446-samsung-gravity-cell-phone-poor-battery-life.html