|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

I have the same question.

Where is the links? I see only titanium version!

Thanks

Old ROM's removed, he'll post the new ones as soon as he can fix an issue or two (see post 165).

hmmmmmm NRG sounds like the person from motomodders even the icons in the rom resemble, are you the same person....?

btw nice effort....will try this rom soon!

cheers :P

Yeah, sure... Sounds like the other guy is copying me, not the other way around, trust me.

Guest soroush0313
Yeah, sure... Sounds like the other guy is copying me, not the other way around, trust me.

Hello guys.

Beside you dear NRGZ28. PLZ Give us contribution link here and give us a chance to donate you.

Guest soroush0313

Excuse me NRG. But there's other problem I mean sound in touch player and windows media player. Could you fix theme? What a simple question I know you can. :P

Edited by soroush0313

Hello guys.

Beside you dear NRGZ28. PLZ Give us contribution link here and give us a chance to donate you.

I'll add my paypal info to my signature as well.. By the way, new ROMs uploading with Sense graphics fixes and movie/sound/avi/touchplayer issues fixed. All movie files viewed int he HTC album will now open in the touch player and played without any problems :P

what does 'your account was forbidden to access the twitter server!!' means on the twitter tab??

can some one else login to twitter??

Twitter doesnt work in Sense anymore.. google it and read the news...

Guest soroush0313

Dear NRGZ28

Could you fix camera problem too. because when you take a photo and zoom on it it doesn't get right and has a bad quality.

In others when you wait 1-2 sec you see it's get right

Guest coltsta

hey man love the Roms so much better then the other sense 2.5 Roms out there.

just wondering, the screen shots in post #3 is that the stand energy Rom with cookie in it?

overall great work and keep it up :P

just flashed the titanium Rom and from what i see at the moment its perfect! the speed is great its stable but then again i disabled titanium (i don't really like titanium)

would be good if it had a X button feature makes it much easier to close applications. Also i don't see half the applications in the Rom as shown in post #3 ?

great work mate its a champion of a Rom from a champion cooker :)

sorry but i found a bug :(

if your using the android lock screen, while it's in lock and you get a phone call you can't see the calling screen on incoming calls :(

maybe change the incoming call screen to the original finger friendly winmo 6.5.x with the two slide bars (accept slide bar & ignore slide bar) ? maybe with a full screen photo for the contact as well ?

Edited by coltsta

Guest williamwong

Oh, my god! I have tried many mothods and still could't read or write Chinese ! :( :( I think that i will give up this beautiful ROM.................. :) :( :P

Oh, my god! I have tried many mothods and still could't read or write Chinese ! :( :( I think that i will give up this beautiful ROM.................. :) :( :P

Look for a cab to restore the font in the ROM back to Tahoma. They're on XDA... Or just use another ROM !!

hey can someone post mirror please? hotfile's too slow to download

I don't allow mirrors to be publically posted in the thread. If someone wants to provide you with a mirror of the current release, they may do so via a PM.

I track the amount of downloads this ROM has through my hotfile account and THAT's very important in my decision whether to continue updating this ROM or not. If I see 20 downloads because everyone is downloading from mirrors... it tells me nobody's really interested and it's not worth my time to update it anymore. I already make a crapload of ROMs for about 9 HTC phones.

I've downloaded this rom and I will test it and give feedback.

But till now what I've found is shutdown button in action menu doesn't work.

Big deal. No shutdown application works on the Omnia. Is it really worth it making a post about it ? You're the one that called me over here to make ROMs for the Omnia, yet it seems you're also the one making my work seem like crap because one useless feature doesn't work right. It's a second release, give me time to fix it... There's still things to work out.

Guest soroush0313
I don't allow mirrors to be publically posted in the thread. If someone wants to provide you with a mirror of the current release, they may do so via a PM.

I track the amount of downloads this ROM has through my hotfile account and THAT's very important in my decision whether to continue updating this ROM or not. If I see 20 downloads because everyone is downloading from mirrors... it tells me nobody's really interested and it's not worth my time to update it anymore. I already make a crapload of ROMs for about 9 HTC phones.

There are a lot of nrg fans. who dont want the roms could not download them. I think NRG da man and his work are rock.

Please don't trash this thread with bad replies.

new roms are really great. he fix bad sense graphic problem. BESIDE YOU MAN KEEP IT UP

Edited by soroush0313

Guest darkworldzz

No shutdown application works on the Omnia.

hahas didnt know about the twitter thing.. thought i was banned from twitter..

psShut works fine on omnia..

keep up the good work!!

Edited by darkworldzz