Windows Live for Windows Mobile on Samsung Omnia II I8000

Hi!

I have a problem with the messenger, I installed the latest version of it, and after a while it can't reconnect, the whole net on the phone goes away, and finally the large indicator goes dark on 6.5, on 6.5.3 the volume settings die... I don't know what to do, I could not find any alternative which at least usable...

Now I'm testing the pre-installed msn, I hope it work.

Someone know something about this strange "bug", and if so how to fix it? Or something...

Edited by Yce

Tried the pre-installed version, it stays connected but it still couses a volume setting bug, and after a while the right menu button not works

Please help me solve this... it's very annoying...

Edited by Yce

Hi.

Well, I Use live/hotmail on my device with JG2 rom. It came with very old build of live app, so I installed the newest one from Marketplace and it works very well!! No problems what so ever. Hotmail works fine, syncing well too, no bugs with taskbar or volume control, nor with Internet connection.

It looks like it`s a bigger problem in your case than just a Live app. I would suggest doing a hard reset in this case, and then to try again with Live app.

One more thing, install Live app from well known source only, in this case Marketplace.

Just a recommendation.

Edited by Mancom

I installed it from the marketplace, hotmail works fine for me too, but the messenger is very unstable, I tried it on almost every rom, it done tha same thing. Loses the connection frequently, and after a while it finally loses it and couse a few bug.

Oh and sorry if my english is not perfect :P

I installed it from the marketplace, hotmail works fine for me too, but the messenger is very unstable, I tried it on almost every rom, it done tha same thing. Loses the connection frequently, and after a while it finally loses it and couse a few bug.

Oh and sorry if my english is not perfect :)

In Live Messenger, although I don`t use it to much, I noticed occasional lost of signal, by that I mean that Messenger can not find network, it last for couple of seconds and then is back on track. But still, no other problems.

I`m sorry, I can not help you. Try different builds of Live apps, maybe some older ones, look for it on Internet, maybe one of those will work for you. Or you can use great Palringo messenger app, it allows you to use MSN network.

Your English is actually very good :P

I tried many builds, but no luck. Well, I think I give up now and wait for the android release :)

Palringo is good, but the contact list is draws slowly. But no other better solution yet, so I think I will use it then.

Anyway, thank you for your answer :P

I tried many builds, but no luck. Well, I think I give up now and wait for the android release :)

Palringo is good, but the contact list is draws slowly. But no other better solution yet, so I think I will use it then.

Anyway, thank you for your answer :P

you are wolcome