OtterBox Dell Streak Impact Case

Guest vagelis

Guest popetodd
Has anyone order theirs from Otterbox and ordered it "Priority International"

If so, could you tell me how long it took to arrive please?

Cheers

I did, I ordered on a Friday and it was at the door before 12 on Tuesday.

Guest spences10
Has anyone order theirs from Otterbox and ordered it "Priority International"

If so, could you tell me how long it took to arrive please?

Cheers

Took a week for mine to turn up, priority intenational delivery

Guest m4tt24

I ordered mine very late on a Thursday wasn't actually shipped until monday and it arrived on the Wednesday (but i wasn't in and redelivered Thursday) i can't remember exactly which shipping option i chose but it wasn't the highest priced one it was with Fedex.

Guest GriZlore

Thanks for info...

I ordered mine on the 30th, tracking informed me that it left the US @ 0315 on 1st... since then track hasnt changed

:)

Hoping for tomorrow ;)

Guest jkim5708

Will streak with otter box fit on the dell car kit I have the dell stock hard case and it seems to fit nice and tight. But I dropped streak and have a small crack, the dell case did not help, looking to replace but new case will need to fit on car kit.

Tia

Guest spences10
Will streak with otter box fit on the dell car kit I have the dell stock hard case and it seems to fit nice and tight. But I dropped streak and have a small crack, the dell case did not help, looking to replace but new case will need to fit on car kit.

Tia

TBH the streaK slips in and out of the case quite easily, I was messing around trying to flash different FW the other day and had to take the battery out several times each time with no stress to the case or phone.

Guest Dogmann55

Hi vinokirk & GriZlore

It appears the site doesn't like (pda ir) the letters in brackets put together for some reason and replaces it with that message.

Marc

Guest vinokirk

Cheers Dogmann55.

Does the otterbox feel sticky at all? Like when taking it in and outta you pocket, does it bring the pocket lining with it, or does it get covered in pocket lint?

Guest Dogmann55

Hi vinokirk

No it doesn't feel sticky and for me it hasn't proved difficult to take out of my pockets either and unlike others i really haven't found it bad at attracting dust and in my case white dog hairs as i have said before i much prefer it to the Case-Mate Tough Case on the Galaxy S so am glad Otter released theirs first and i got this instead of another Case-Mate case and i still haven't fitted the screen protector and now doubt i will. I'm very happy with the case and still think its one of the best for the Streak. It's funny i was showing it to my barber the other day who started of with its a mocking me its huge but once he saw the screen which was outdoors and in sunlight and compared it to his iPhone he was blown away and the same when he watched a Video and then seeing me use Swype just lost him in awe he totally got why i chose it and how good it is especially when i then told him cost compared to his iPhone.

Marc

Guest vinokirk

Sheers Dogmann55! I have the same experience with people telling me its huge, but when I show them Swype, they change their tune! Swype is always a head turner!

Guest Niner86

Waiting on it coming into stock from Inkino, but its been put back again to another two weeks, tempted to just get it from the States instead of waiting!

Guest vinokirk
Waiting on it coming into stock from Inkino, but its been put back again to another two weeks, tempted to just get it from the States instead of waiting!

+1

Guest 323spoon

I couldn't be bothered to wait. ordered mine from the states on Monday morning and it arrived here in the UK today so really fast! I didn't even pay for the priority shipping. Its a bit chunky but i really cant see the phone ever getting damaged whilst wearing the otterbox. Its a great piece of kit, would recommend it to anyone.

• 1 month later...