Daskalos i8000 WM6.5 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

Guest daskalos

?

Can you install it? or it refuses to install?

No, I can install it,

and when installed, I restart de device.

then it makes HTC setting and samsung setting the same with the name settings, and when I run it,

it says the message that I wrote you.

Guest daskalos
No, I can install it,

and when installed, I restart de device.

then it makes HTC setting and samsung setting the same with the name settings, and when I run it,

it says the message that I wrote you.

Oh, can you go to \Windows and look for SettingsMain.exe and tap it (Remember to set the file browser to "show all files" first)

Oh, can you go to \Windows and look for SettingsMain.exe and tap it (Remember to set the file browser to "show all files" first)

it has settingmain.exe.040e.mui but it has not settingmain.exe that I can run it

Guest daskalos
it has settingmain.exe.040e.mui but it has not settingmain.exe that I can run it

you have to set file browser to "show all files" (what file browser are you using) and you must install the samsung settings cab too

you have to set file browser to "show all files" (what file browser are you using) and you must install the samsung settings cab too

I use resco, so I am not thats elemantry....

there is no such that file.

when I click Setting in main menu it say that it can not run settingmain

Guest daskalos
I use resco, so I am not thats elemantry....

there is no such that file.

when I click Setting in main menu it say that it can not run settingmain

resco explorer/menu/options/general the browser tab...uncheck all

it seems that settingmain.exe file is missing chef,.....I should go, I will return 1h25m later.

may be HTC settings is not letting settingsmain, be writen to windows...

thanks

Edited by vahid1

here's the new samsung settings cab

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQ3CUGMD

Ok that cab really a saviour, now i can connect to internet via wifi and 3G. Thanks daskalos

Another thing i want to feedback is, If you messed around Personalized Home Screen tab , tab arrangement or enable more tabs like footprint and manila tv, stocks and tweeter.......the Document Tab will be gone...as matter of fact there are no footprint tab and manila tv tabs as they're opted under Personalized Home Screen option plus there is no Call History option but the Call History Tab is visible on the manila tab

So weird. How to make Document Tab, Footprint Tab and Manila TV Tab visible?

Edited by chokia

Guest daskalos
Ok that cab really a saviour, now i can connect to internet via wifi and 3G. Thanks daskalos

Another thing i want to feedback is, If you messed around Personalized Home Screen tab , tab arrangement or enable more tabs like footprint and manila tv, stocks and tweeter.......the Document Tab will be gone...as matter of fact there are no footprint tab and manila tv tabs as they're opted under Personalized Home Screen option plus there is no Call History option but the Call History Tab is visible on the manila tab

So weird. How to make Document Tab, Footprint Tab and Manila TV Tab visible?

please read "HOW TO ENABLE MISSING SENSE TABS" under HOW TO's here http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

Anyway can you review the ROM in aspects such as speed and performance? Many are curious about it.

By the way Footprint tab doesn't work. Only Home, Message, Email, Calendar, People, Internet, Photos and Videos, Music, Weather, Documents, Programs, ManilaTV, Stocks, Twitter, Facebook works :)

Edited by daskalos

Guest bobfrantic

I tried the 6.5 rom and it was all right but one thing I wish I could do is edit the home level. I don't use RSS or much internet on my phone, so I would like to have been able to replace the RSS with the notification bar. Not sure if your rom would be compatible with Cookies Home Tab 1.8.5 either. Otherwise it functioned fine and smooth. Thanks for the work you did on this..

Anyway can you review the ROM in aspects such as speed and performance? Many are curious about it.

Speed definitely faster than my previous ROM

Performance

1. + Stable orientation, u put the phone in landscape it stays in landscape (it is like Omnia1 all over again)

2. + Voice routing with MVC via phone mic and headset works better without having to repeat command even while driving

3. + People tab integration with facebook

- Wifi and 3G on/of toggle inside HTC Comm Manager is not working properly

Ok after few days i found more discrepancies

- facebook tab freeze if you have many friends, have to restart

- RAM drop to 40MB++ for sense to completely loaded if you have completed all the tabs with you liking (fill all the empty link, favorites, url, stock, tweeter, facebook)

- Document tab will display "SD card is full or missing" if you install HTC network cab or you set view network share in File Explorer using SKtool or Advanced settings.

Edited by chokia

dear daskalos,

i tried your rom. i can install cht 1.8.5 with cht editor 1.8.5 sucessfully.

but when i change the wallpaper on all tab, it's trigger an error something like net cf 3.5 bla bla bla...

i search the registry, and i found that rom already installed net cf 3.5.

now i cannot change the background picture for all tabs. any idea ?