screenshot15b.pngscreenshot14n.png

screenshot13d.pngscreenshot12v.png

screenshot2v.pngscreenshot10ev.png

screenshot9pw.pngscreenshot8j.png

screenshot7ta.pngscreenshot19e.png

screenshot6y.pngscreenshot4rd.png

screenshot3fk.pngscreenshot2v.png

Document Tabs, Manila TV and TWitter are not properly aligned in Landscape

Wow so you mean the landscape mode for Sense works with this ROM? :)

I think Document Tabs, Manila TV and Twitter doesn't have proper landscape xml that's why they don't render properly in landscape

If you need more RAM read this: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...-even-more-ram/

dear daskalos,

i tried your rom. i can install cht 1.8.5 with cht editor 1.8.5 sucessfully.

but when i change the wallpaper on all tab, it's trigger an error something like net cf 3.5 bla bla bla...

i search the registry, and i found that rom already installed net cf 3.5.

now i cannot change the background picture for all tabs. any idea ?

You need wallpapers with the maximum size of 480x800

Wow so you mean the landscape mode for Sense works with this ROM? :)

I think Document Tabs, Manila TV and Twitter doesn't have proper landscape xml that's why they don't render properly in landscape

If you need more RAM read this: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...-even-more-ram/

I cant afford to loose the beautiful(yet ancient) honeycomb menu for 10MB of RAM. :)

post-423790-1287405675_thumb.png

Anyway few things perhaps you can help to fix to make this ROM perfect:-

1. Facebook Tab freezes

2. WIfi Toggle not working

3. To render those mentioned TAbs in landscape (fyi: Rapid's Twitter tab renders nicely in landscape mode)

4. Bluetooth icon seems redundant (look at the screenshot above)

Edited by chokia

Guest alejandro250
Daskalos i8000 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

Here Some Screenshots

By Chokia

ALL TABS IN LANDSCAPE

screenshot17v.pngscreenshot16g.png

screenshot15b.pngscreenshot14n.png

screenshot13d.pngscreenshot12v.png

screenshot2v.pngscreenshot10ev.png

screenshot9pw.pngscreenshot8j.png

screenshot7ta.pngscreenshot19e.png

screenshot6y.pngscreenshot4rd.png

screenshot3fk.pngscreenshot2v.png

Document Tabs, Manila TV and TWitter are not properly aligned in Landscape

quote]Here's a quick info bout it

- JH1 WM 6.5 Build 21916

- In MEGALITE (FM Radio and Camera still intact)

- New Sense Build 2.5.2019194.0 CFC Compressed

- New program Icons

- Added some HTC apps and dependencies to complement Sense

- New version HTC Messaging (sorry still fixing a cab for this)

- Fix version HTC Phone Canvas

- added some drivers that will help (supposedly and hopefully) boost Sense performance

- HTC Ez Input with XT9 (Multilanguage)

- Added additonal 3rd party apps

- 17 Tabs Available Home, Message, Email, Calendar, People, Internet, Photos and Videos, Music, Weather, Documents, Programs, ManilaTV, Stocks, Twitter, Facebook,Call History, Settings

- Supports Internet Tab favorite links thumbnails

- Supports Animated Wallpaper

- Supports Contacts Facebook links and updates

- With Landscape Mode

Oct. 11

Hello everyone

So if some of you have spare the time, please test and post feedbacks.... thanks

download here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VSASIH8B

Note: If you have trouble flashing the nb0 file, just rename it to a simpler one (eg. rom.nb0)

For some Screenshots check here: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1437125

After flashing, just read here for more info http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...se-2-5-2019-rom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Please disregard this, 6.5.3 Testing period is finished)

Hey i8000 users

I cooked a i8000 ROM based on my work here: http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

If some of you have some time, can you test it?

I don't know if it will look exactly like the one I made for B7610, because I'm cooking blindly for i8000, but the package is just the same :)

By the way, it's in my MEGAlite format (all Samsung apps remove, I mean all) so don't be shocked if you can't find any Samsung apps....

Since it was reported booting here's the download link REMOVED (testing period for 6.5.3 version is over)

After flashing, just read here for more info http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

And please post feedbacks here

And the password is attached here :)

Goodluck :)

Note: for uniform speed set performance to high or edit this

reg entry

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\PowerControl

"ProfileType"=dword:1

"SettingProfileType"=dword:0 change to 1

I and all Spanish-speaking boys, we appreciate your work and your rom spectacular, the problem is we need it in Spanish, I'm chef i8000 omnia in Spanish and I have already sent many private messages asking us to pay package manila use to make this rom but you do not even answered me saying that does not lend, I ask you please send me some reasons why we can not pay the kitchen or at least the manila package so we can enjoy their work in Spanish, thanks.

Guest daskalos
I cant afford to loose the beautiful(yet ancient) honeycomb menu for 10MB of RAM. :P

post-423790-1287405675_thumb.png

Anyway few things perhaps you can help to fix to make this ROM perfect:-

1. Facebook Tab freezes

2. WIfi Toggle not working

3. To render those mentioned TAbs in landscape (fyi: Rapid's Twitter tab renders nicely in landscape mode)

4. Bluetooth icon seems redundant (look at the screenshot above)

1. Try the old version of meltwater's facebook tab

2. It seems it does not work if your connected to USB or just soft reset, if it still does not work, can you check wifi adapter name in the registry?

3. The twitter tab I use is a newer one, if you can ask what Twitter Tab version he is using, replacing it with that one will hopefully make it render n landscape

4. Yes the bluetooth icon is redundant, it's because I cooked in some HTC's notifications

Guest wakakakaka

your rom is cool! like to have landscape support in order to use opera 10

but seems that u don't have touch player and settings cooked in, i get the setting cab from yr previous post; but i have trouble finding the touch player.cab; i read yr post in B7610 forum, but yr hyperlink goes to the news session of modaco, and the touch player.cab is nowhere to be seen....

mind uploading the touchplayer.cab again? thx loads~

got it, after some search in yr B7610 thread

Edited by wakakakaka

Guest thaitrinh10
your rom is cool! like to have landscape support in order to use opera 10

but seems that u don't have touch player and settings cooked in, i get the setting cab from yr previous post; but i have trouble finding the touch player.cab; i read yr post in B7610 forum, but yr hyperlink goes to the news session of modaco, and the touch player.cab is nowhere to be seen....

mind uploading the touchplayer.cab again? thx loads~

got it, after some search in yr B7610 thread

Here is touch player

TouchPlayer.rar

1. Try the old version of meltwater's facebook tab

2. It seems it does not work if your connected to USB or just soft reset, if it still does not work, can you check wifi adapter name in the registry?

3. The twitter tab I use is a newer one, if you can ask what Twitter Tab version he is using, replacing it with that one will hopefully make it render n landscape

4. Yes the bluetooth icon is redundant, it's because I cooked in some HTC's notifications

1. Just tried still no luck

2. Not working, you click once the toggle will not On the wifi, click one more time, it goes disabled (greyed) after very long time processing but the wifi is still not connected. Really difficult to connect and disconnect wifi with this ROM

screenshot25m.png

This ROM doesnt need touch player, Daskalos has included a nice skin for wmp (CubeWMPlayer). What we need to do is use the "Advanced Config" app to associate *.mp3 file and other media files with it.

screenshot23v.pngscreenshot24d.png

Anyone using VOICE (microsoft voice command) to select music by artist , genre or album definitely use WMP coz other player doesnt work with mvc

Edited by chokia

• 4 weeks later...