SKYPE ON OMNIA

Working with the external speaker only. It's kinda not comfortable.

Nimbuzz and Fring can use the internal (the one on the front side).

If someone finds a program that uses the proximity sensor for some custom programs, thanks :)

Edited by surenz

Guest hawkish
Working with the external speaker only. It's kinda not comfortable.

Nimbuzz and Fring can use the internal (the one on the front side).

If someone finds a program that uses the proximity sensor for some custom programs, thanks :)

no no man working both internal and external. l used it via wifi :)

please more info, because my O2 not working on internal speaker. (skype)

You can use this file:

I am not sure which one it is version, but I am useing it often. Connection with mobile or WiFi works without any problems.

It is necessary install it to main memory.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ray1234
With that file you can change on the fly the internal ear-piece with the external speaker. Useful for the skype. Nimbuzz isn't working anymore with skype for me.

Thanks! That's a great app, saves me going through the engineering mode to route to earpiece, much more convenient!

With that file you can change on the fly the internal ear-piece with the external speaker. Useful for the skype. Nimbuzz isn't working anymore with skype for me.

This problem has troubled me for a long time, Today is finally resolved, but I found before and after use SKYPE need to switch. But still very grateful!

• 1 month later...

this one is fantasitc! it resolved the issue.

thanks a lot

Great... thanks for this ... my problem resolved finally.

Guest bobhero
what does this program exactly do?

try it out. when you run it there are 2 buttons. One makes the sound come out of ear piece and other makes it come out of speaker.