|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest Richard2204

Hi All,

Can someone please let me have a link to the HTC notifications Cab. I would like to install it after I flashed the JH2 Ultra lite rom

Many Thanks

Richard

Guest chteh0721

may i know where to set the program wil auto close when press the X button ? it seems like all the program still running at the background even i press the X button, i remember there's such option inside samsung setting but i couldn't find it. i'm using JI ultra lite rom

may i know where to set the program wil auto close when press the X button ? it seems like all the program still running at the background even i press the X button, i remember there's such option inside samsung setting but i couldn't find it. i'm using JI ultra lite rom

Here is the link to program called Ameba, read, install and you'll see the result! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

hmm i was able to replace the camera.exe.0409.mui... but when extracting the folder for the camera i was only able to extract one item.. camera.exe is not showing when i extracted the folder. B)

I said you have to set your settings to show hidden files.camera.exe is hidden.

Hi Ms Team,I use VNkeyb(a Vietnamese typing) so I need Input option to change keyboard interface.Can you tell me how to get Input option in your JI1 ROM?Thank

Delete this in registry to get input option back:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

Guest Bankaiii

Hi Mk256

Thanks for your great job.

About Sense please Keep weather but Kill animation Weather make Sense really more speed ( I use Bobfrantic tips to disable this).

Can you add S3clock to downclock or overclock O2 ?.

http://tanguy.ath.cx/index.php?q=english/c...3c64x0-projects

If Lite meaning no Theme ? as sencity.... :) or Windroid B)

Best regards

Edited by Bankaiii

Ok guys

Today we're gonna cook 2 new sense roms with new builds(23699).If you have any suggestion ,tell us.

Thanks.

Hello, MS Team!

Please cook in HTC keyboard, HTC Dialler, HTC HD Mini Lock screen, HTC Menu Enhancement, Cookie Home Tab and Editor, but don't remove Touch Player, Samsung Album, Touch Calendar, Clock, Settings, Samsung Today and maybe Samsung Messaging due to possibility of sending MMS. Cook in Opera 10, Office 2010, Facebook, You Tube, Google Maps - last three are optional. That are my suggestions!

Thanks in advance and Good Luck! B)

Edited by ra6o74

Guest williamwong
Hello, MS Team!

Please cook in HTC keyboard, HTC Dialler, HTC HD Mini Lock screen, HTC Menu Enhancement, Cookie Home Tab and Editor, but don't remove Touch Player, Samsung Album, Touch Calendar, Clock, Settings, Samsung Today and maybe Samsung Messaging due to possibility of sending MMS. Cook in Opera 10, Office 2010, Facebook, You Tube, Google Maps - last three are optional. That are my suggestions!

Thanks in advance and Good Luck! :D

I have the same suggestions...................:P

Guest thaitrinh10
Ok guys

Today we're gonna cook 2 new sense roms with new builds(23699).If you have any suggestion ,tell us.

Thanks.

Dear Ms team

Where are link sense 2019 build 23699 ? waiting long time.

Guest Bankaiii
Sense roms' links added . Try and give us a feedback.

Hi MsTeam,

Thanks to post so quickly your rom .

Can you give details about your Rom please ?

Best regards

Edited by Bankaiii

Thanks to post so quickly your rom .

Can you give details about your Rom please ?

Best regards

Of course.In a couple of hours we will update change log and put new screenshots.

Edited by Mk256