|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest Behrad WM

how can i use S3Clock in the JI1 lite ROM?? build b28244

is it possible to use this program on this ROM ?

some people said that S3clock only works in windows mobile 6.5...is that right ?

Guest kimitza
how can i use S3Clock in the JI1 lite ROM?? build b28244

is it possible to use this program on this ROM ?

some people said that S3clock only works in windows mobile 6.5...is that right ?

True. I've tried it in 6.5.3 and it didn't work. I've read around here it will work on 6.5.3 only if cooked. Maybe someone will try :)

beside the HTC sms send notification, my receive sms never RING!

I really have no idea why it behave this way, anyone experience the same problem?

Which rom you are using?

Which rom you are using?

oops, forgot to mention.

I'm using the latest Dec 10 Sense ROM. all other firmware are the same as the Dec 2's. I have tried to set the sms sound in both HTC and samsung setting, also other ringtones just in case one of the file corrupted, etc.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
Congratulation all the members of MS Team. It s the most stable lite rom(non sense) I´ve tried. Thank you a lot for sharing it.

Great rom, thank you MS Team for sharing all your efforts!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

I just installed JJ1 lite build 23150 and fully agree. A great rom. Nice looking and Fast! Thanks for all your hard work. I have a couple questions that I have not been able to find the answer to and would really apprieate any help please:

1) I like Samsung Today too, but can someone please tell me how to add icons to the shortcuts section. ?

2) How do you disable sms sent notification message in this rom?

3) Like others have said, there is a bit of an overlap issue under the task bar when using Samsung Today... not a big problem, but would be nice to fix. My phone was upgraded as suggested, but did not solve the overlap.

I would reccomend the sms sent notification be disabled in future roms.

1.You can't change icons in samsung today.

2.Install this:Cloudy_SMSSentNotificationOff.cab

3.We used JJ1's samsung today and because JJ1 is 6.5 It won't work properly on 6.5.x.Install this to fix it.i8000nxxje1_samsungtoday.cab

3.We used JJ1's samsung today and because JJ1 is 6.5 It won't work properly on 6.5.x.Install this to fix it.i8000nxxje1_samsungtoday.cab

the sms sent notification disable cab work! I also re frlash the ROM, everything is sort of stable now.

Thanks again for your great work.

Guest Bassvix

Hello

With this ROM I am having problem connecting to some people, when I dial the connection drops before touching the sign of "calling. "

On the third try dialing works. This does not happen to everyone and no change in numbers or configuration of the band, only the installation of the ROM.

The situation is this, I type in the dialer the number of the person (or choose the contacts), the text "dialing a number, " plays the default sound (beep), and then if everything appears ok "connecting number", then the sign the "sound of calling. "

The problem occurs after dialing, when the beep sounds, the connection drops before "connecting ...".

Any solution?

Download MS Team Sense 2.5.2019 Rom for OMNIA II.23150.Dec.10.

Edited by Bassvix

Guest shankii
anyone having the same issue like mine ?

I'm also unable to open pictures with jj1 ultra-lite rom. I'm getting following error message "the file cannot be opened. either it is not trusted, or one of its components cannot be found". please help to solve it?

Guest mihai_mihai
how can i install htc notification and menu(like on sense rom) in 21916 lite rom?

i tried a few but didn't worked even hardreset

noone can help me with this problem?

and does it worth to reflash jh1 lite to jj1 lite?

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

Thank you very much! Both worked like a charm!

About #1) what i am really wondering is how to add a program to the start menu? for example) i installed igo8, and want to be able to see it in the start menu. . . rather than having to open up file explorer

About #1) what i am really wondering is how to add a program to the start menu? for example) i installed igo8, and want to be able to see it in the start menu. . . rather than having to open up file explorer

Use Resco Explorer( Tab and hold --> Send to --> Startmenu)

or copy any Link(file) from \\Windows\startmenu\Programs Open it in your PC with Editor(or in Phone with notes) and change path in this file to the one you want to link.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
1) Marketplace is not really installed. When you run it the first time it tried to download the marketplace cab and then installs itself. Mayeb you didn't have a data connection. Not sure why the icon would disappear.

marketplace cab

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=3

Finally I got it working by going to 'remove programs' and removing the existing marketplace... and then going on the mobile internet and downloading marketplace from the windows site and installing it.

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

MS, Which of your lite roms is newer, Build 23150 or 21916? I see that they have the same date. Based on the numbers I figure it should be 23150 but I just want to confirm from you. Thanks

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
Use Resco Explorer( Tab and hold --> Send to --> Startmenu)

or copy any Link(file) from \\Windows\startmenu\Programs Open it in your PC with Editor(or in Phone with notes) and change path in this file to the one you want to link.

perfect, just installed resco explorer, it is awesome. Thank you!

Guest audit13

I'm a total newbie and I just downloaded and installed 21916 and JJ1 eboot. After installation, I can't any menu options in Internet Explorer. I click on the menu buttton to do things such as setting my home page, clearing cache, etc. Anyone else have this problem?

As a side note, when I install the Energy rom found ont his forum without altering the eboot, Internet Explorer's menu pops up as expected.

Any information would be appreciated.

MS Team, keep up the awesome work :)

Guest Xanthou

hello you guys and Merry Christmas.

trying the ultra-lite of 10 Dec (6.5.3) for a few days now and even though over all

it's great i have found a bug. After connecting to wifi for two or three

minutes the phone just auto closes the wifi. someone has mentioned it in previous post.

any solution?

when are you going to release your new rom. will the 3 minute delay or

ringing will be fixed.

is there a way to preinstall sbp shell to any of your rom?

my opinion is the fastest and more customable sense