|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

here happened a stranhe thing: in the start menu i have only the home link

but in the start menu folder there are all the links

very strange

what?

I've not seen it before.

do a soft reset .If it didn't work do a hard reset.

Ok guys .tonight we're gonna sit and cook a new lite and ulite rom .if you have any suggestion ,tell us.any programs you think is good to be added or removed and every other things.

Thanks

Guest kimitza
Ok guys .tonight we're gonna sit and cook a new lite and ulite rom .if you have any suggestion ,tell us.any programs you think is good to be added or removed and every other things.

Thanks

What build will you use?

JI1? For the Ulite version, i guess all you have to do is remove all unnecesary apps, leave only default drivers and settings.

The point of an ulite version is to be as clean as possible.

It would be nice to have the icons like in your JH2 lite rom for the ulite version.For me, it wouldn't do much different, because i use spb ms, but others use titanium and those icons really look great :rolleyes:.

For added programs, i guess you could add clean ram, phm registry editor and srs wow hd.These programs are free, lite, not using that much memory and are very useful.

Another thing, could you bypass the screen calibration?

Thanks again. Can't wait :huh:

What build will you use?

JI1? For the Ulite version, i guess all you have to do is remove all unnecesary apps, leave only default drivers and settings.

The point of an ulite version is to be as clean as possible.

It would be nice to have the icons like in your JH2 lite rom for the ulite version.For me, it wouldn't do much different, because i use spb ms, but others use titanium and those icons really look great :huh:.

For added programs, i guess you could add clean ram, phm registry editor and srs wow hd.These programs are free, lite, not using that much memory and are very useful.

Another thing, could you bypass the screen calibration?

Thanks again. Can't wait :huh:

It will be JH2 and 23103.

so nothing will change.

ok we will add icons in ulite version.these programs can be added later .we don't cook them because some people don't like it.(but if more people want them we will cook it into roms)

We can easily do it.but screen won't work accurate and you have to do it manually after flashing.

so I think it's better to not to bypass it.

Thanks for suggestions. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mk256

i suggest to remove the samsung volume

and to add modaco nodata, i8000 fm radio

what do you mean by removing samsung volume?

data controller and fm radio is already cooked in the lite rom.

Guest JohnNy_
what do you mean by removing samsung volume?

See attached screenshot :rolleyes: would be nice if you remove it and replace with the default windows volumeslider

post-609163-1289492855_thumb.png

Guest JohnNy_

imo theres no need for a fullscreen covering volumechanger, it's only eyecandy. the default one would make it too, maybe you can remove it only in the ulite rom

imo theres no need for a fullscreen covering volumechanger, it's only eyecandy. the default one would make it too, maybe you can remove it only in the ulite rom

I don't promise but maybe we will do that.

Guest kimitza

ok guys..here is the mirror http://www.hotshare.net/file/329614-2221213694.html

This is the Ulite version. Enjoy

One question guys. Can you leave the old releases or put my links on first post? This way, if something goes wrong or somebody wants to try earlier releases, the roms will be available. Thanks again. Will upload the Lite version as we speak :rolleyes:.

And as i said, here is the link for the lite version second release

http://www.hotshare.net/file/329655-28116419f9.html

Enjoy

Edited by kimitza

ok guys..here is the mirror http://www.hotshare.net/file/329614-2221213694.html

This is the Ulite version. Enjoy

One question guys. Can you leave the old releases or put my links on first post? This way, if something goes wrong or somebody wants to try earlier releases, the roms will be available. Thanks again. Will upload the Lite version as we speak :rolleyes:.

Thanks,

First post is edited.