Lite ROMs By Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest msegmx
here try this java cab

http://www.4shared.com/file/5Jaq_QjQ/Esmer...09021751R2.html

i've had been trying all sorts of java cab on JH1 roms .... samsung java cabs don't seem to work at all .... but i found this and tried it .... and it works well ... only downside i see is in some cases the fonts are really tiny .... or tap button is tiny as well ...... but this java cab worked well enough and with most java cabs i've tried they weren't able to access my storage or SD card .... this one does.

Thanks, but I've switched to Twu's Je2 rom. Java is a must for me, because I have to use it to log into my bank account.

@binh_hdda

I had that problem in prev. rom from last year.

That is a huge problem, and you can do whatever you want (restart, restart, restart) it won't come back.

Finally I found a solution with this app (see attachment).

run it and just press apply. then the wifi link should be back.

WifiProfilesInstall.CAB

Guest msegmx
the JG5 version has java :)

yep, you're right ;)

it's semi lite, but that's ok. but it has only 8 mb pp :P

I 'm able to change pp through the tool, but don't prefer that, in case something goes wrong (even if everything goes fine). I leave that to the masters :(

Question about JG5 : my old IJ8 rom was full, but after hard reset it had over 100mb ram. how come that newer and LITER roms have less ram ?? Is that normal ?

is JG5 better-faster-.. than je2 ?

Hi Speedfrog

I love your rom, its nice n light! Now i can install whatever i want :)

One little thing... i searched the whole post but i couldnt seem to find it... (altho i do have a 6.1 version for my Omnia)

I need east asian language support (esp. Korean) and i couldnt find it anywhere... i have installed Moakey Korean and have trouble typing in Korean...

Is there a cab out there for east asian languages?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated :)

***EDIT***

I used the Locale patch that was for my Omnia 1 and it works!

It's a CJK patch, if anyone needs, please msg me

Edited by M102

• 4 weeks later...
Guest speedfrog

JI1 6.5.3 English Semi lite ROM in the first post

can someone please test it and give some screenshots, since i dont have my phone on me right now. :)

can someone please test it and give some screenshots, since i dont have my phone on me right now. :)

WOW...

you're kitchen must be on fire... superfast!!

Tkz

I'm downloading it!

thanks speedfrog

Here is my screen shots.

how i can close a program completely in 6.5.3 roms?(when i close a program then i can see it in task manager)

post-753489-1288941738_thumb.pngpost-753489-1288941773_thumb.pngpost-753489-1288941795_thumb.png

post-753489-1288941805_thumb.pngpost-753489-1288941818_thumb.pngpost-753489-1288941830_thumb.png

post-753489-1288941853_thumb.png

Edited by Jash77

thanks for the screenshots :)

i didnt forget to add samsung clock since i have never used it in my roms. (i think :) certainly not new the roms)

It doesn't matter! I think I'm gone to stay with your rom a lot! It is amazing. It is what I'm looking for. Do you know why in 6.5.3 roms even official ones sometimes start button doesn't work?

Edited by ra6o74

Guest Iliasnik

I can't make video calls with this rom (JH1 EN 6.5 Semi Lite ROM).What do i do wrong???

Sorry for my english.

By the way great work speedfrog.Thanks alot

Edited by Iliasnik

Hi,

I´m using your JH2 semilight at the moment. AND IM LOVING IT!

How is the new JI2 compared to the "old" JH2? Even faster? Ram seems to be about the same.

I don´t have time to flash the new Rom and play arround right now, but perhaps in some days...

Thanks for your work!

Regards

Guest kimitza
I can't make video calls with this rom (JH1 EN 6.5 Semi Lite ROM).What do i do wrong???

Sorry for my english.

By the way great work speedfrog.Thanks alot

you need the samsung dialer to make videocalls. install, soft reset and it will be ok.

Guest isporty

After flashing the JI1 EN 6.5.3 Semi lite ROM (04.11) I couldn't get my gps working anymore. I checked different progs.

Any recommendation?

Thx in advance

Guest Hiroshi.Rio

I' like to change 4 row to 3 row start menu (without honeycomb) at JI1 6.5.3 English ROM 04.11.

Where I can change it on registry?

By the way, thanks a lot speedfrog. Amazing lite rom. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hiroshi.Rio