03/Mar Gr26 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen (2.3.3 / GRI54)

Guest PaulOBrien

Trackball Alert is working, confirmed ?

I can test colors, flashing OK, but no notifications when screen is off

My Trackball Alert is installed from the Market

Hmm, i'll check that!

P

i'm not sure if i'm just stupid or something is wrong with the system....

I klick the rom-link, i'm tiping in the right "text" and press the "donwload-button" - after that i get "forbidden - no permission and so on..."

Becaus it's not the first time using a mcr and downloading it, i'm not sure what's wrong.

May i get any help?

Hmm, i'll check that!

P

Only EMail alert doesn't worked... yesterday

SMS/Missed calls were fine

And today, everything's OK ! B)

After reboots, alerts are effectives now...

I made reboots for other kernel flash (WildMonks), statusbar...

i'm not sure if i'm just stupid or something is wrong with the system....

I klick the rom-link, i'm tiping in the right "text" and press the "donwload-button" - after that i get "forbidden - no permission and so on..."

Becaus it's not the first time using a mcr and downloading it, i'm not sure what's wrong.

Have you noticed that all the links point to the same, generic URL? And have you also noticed that the link text reads "Uploading now", implying that it's not done yet? I would say the system probably works as intended.

HTH,

lcg

Have you noticed that all the links point to the same, generic URL? And have you also noticed that the link text reads "Uploading now", implying that it's not done yet? I would say the system probably works as intended.

HTH,

lcg

URL - no, i have not noticed that

Uploading now - of course, i've noticed that. On the other hand, Paul wrote "I'm pleased to...." and "...the dowload-link....".

So i just thought, writing "uploading now" is just a "sloppiness", having forgotten to replace it with "download-link"...

Anyway, i understand that's minimum 51% my own stupidity causing my "problem".

Meanwhile Paul mentioned the information i needed....i'm sorry for my thoughtlessness.

Guest magicdroid

would flashing this rom prevent me from getting the Gingerbread OTA when it becomes available?

maybe a stupid question, but I've never owned a phone before that received OTA's.

would flashing this rom prevent me from getting the Gingerbread OTA when it becomes available?

maybe a stupid question, but I've never owned a phone before that received OTA's.

Flashing a ROM requires an unlocked bootloader with a custom recovery, and an unlocked bootloader with a custom recovery would prevent the OTA from happening.

OTOH, with the OTAs happening gradually instead of every phone at once, you have more chances of getting Gingerbread earlier from here than from Google B)

Guest warxsnake

Hi sorry, I'm a noob

I'm having trouble upgrading to this version, I've had success with previous modaco versions before, right now my Nexus is running Modaco Custom ROM r21 FRF91.

I used the kitchen to bake an unsigned and signed version (i guess I'm supposed to used the signed one), anyway both didn't work, the unsigned one obviously gave me an error, and the signed one said it was complete except nothing happened really.

Any help on what to do based on my current ROM?

Edit: done just forgot to wipe data

Edited by warxsnake

Guest Mike Beltzner

It's been "UPLOADING NOW" for close to 24 hours - any ETA?

Also, silly n00b question: I can use Clockword MOD Custom Recovery to install this, yeah?

Guest Regunus

Also, silly n00b question: I can use Clockword MOD Custom Recovery to install this, yeah?

yeap! Directly from recovery or ROM Manager app B)

Both Clockwork and AmonRA recovery work fine to install MCRs. Or any other update.zip for that matter. There may be issues if you have a Nexus One with SLCD screen but if your recovery works it should be able to install any ROM from a zip file.

HTH,

lcg

Guest blackjacklun
The prebakes aren't online yet!

P

hi, i 'm a new join free member. when will it available download (for r24 with default MoDaCo additions - UPLOADING NOW (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5:)?

Thanks~~~

Guest smith151

I tried yesterday and today builds. SD card always mounting when attaching N1 by USB to computer. Can't find settings to disable this feature.

Edited by smith151

New ROM was flashed successfully but some apps like Dev. Tools crashes. I'll try full wipe some times later.

I flashed from r22 with A2SD+ to r24 with radio and A2SD+, it's working great!

I did NOT wipe, and the following Dev Tools crash on load: "Development Settings", "Exception Browser", and "Sync Tester"

And other programs using root privileges are working fine. If I cared about Dev Tools more I'd wipe and try again, but I don't (maybe later). Just letting you know...

Thanks Paul!!!! :P

Paul,

First of all, thank you for your hard work on these roms. I installed the "r24 without default MoDaCo additions" this weekend and everything works well except for the phone dialer. I am not sure why but every time I hang up a call, my phone reboots. I did a full wipe along with wiping Dalvik-Cache prior to loading this rom. I had this issue previously when loading one of your roms (http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=319064&view=findpost&p=1430019), and I can't seem to figure out what is going on or how to fix this. Any suggestions would be appretiated. I am using the 32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 radio currently.

UPDATE: I have fixed my issue. Apparently using this battery percentage mod was causing my dialer to crash (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=716967).

Edited by Papa_I