Orange Dolphin package

Guest BarryH

Guest JimJam707
Yeh, I was having a look at O2 as well.

For a tenner they give you 300 free texts, 500mb internet and you can use their wif-fi hotspots free as well.

Not bad, I'm considering changing. I hear vodafone have got similar deals as well...

I don't know if T-Mobile do SIM Only deals like this, but the contract I got with my old phone (;_:huh: is £15/Month with 300mins Unlmt Texts and "Unlimited Internet" (Really 3gb).

Pretty good.

Guest rbbrslmn
You just have to watch which Goody Bag you choose as some only work if you buy credit as well. Other than that, simples...

??? that isnt right!

Guest ellhead

If you are lucky enough to have an other half or a few friends. give the bulk of your remaining credit to charity and keep a fiver of it for ORANGE WEDNESDAYS. it costs 35p for a ticket code and we've all seen the adverts, it must cost orange more than that for the ticket and you'll make your money back in no time. :huh:

Guest vermat17
I don't know if T-Mobile do SIM Only deals like this, but the contract I got with my old phone (;_:( is £15/Month with 300mins Unlmt Texts and "Unlimited Internet" (Really 3gb).

Pretty good.

The deal I'm talkin about is pay as you go...

Soz, should have made that clear.

It's good cos you still have the £10 for calls, and I like the freedom and flexibility you get with payg.