[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest Frankish

Ok Elegant Steel uploaded. Full theme list now available for Swedish Spring rom. :D

Please test Elegant Steel and report back someone? It has a different services.jar to the rest of the themes slightly different clock colour. Ta.

Guest robert000

Hi,

someone else facing problem with Exchange account? I can't setup my Exchange account, typed in correct address, username, password. It tries to connect and then finish with message can't correct and two buttons Edit details or Ignore.

Should I install some path or something else?

thanks

Guest Junior Bear

Just installed this Rom. I have re downloaded titanium backup and the pro key I purchased a while back.

When I try to do batch restore of my apps. It force closes! Anything I'm doing wrong?

Guest Junior Bear

Just installed this Rom. I have re downloaded titanium backup and the pro key I purchased a while back.

When I try to do batch restore of my apps. It force closes! Anything I'm doing wrong?

Guest JoshJM

I'm also getting this issue. Forcing close on quite a few programs.

Guest baka008

I have installed some application such as angry bird, it will install into SD card. after I installed it, I can find th eicon in the menu, However after I reboot the phone, thew icon is gone. How can I solve this problem

Guest skymera

Move Titanium Backup to /system/app

It force closes for me on /data/app but not /system/app

Guest Tom@MoDaCo
Could somebody try the textfunction for me. Last time I used SS and wrote a text message in portraitmode with HTC_IME you couldn't scroll the textmessage you were responding too. Seems like the UI in the textmessage app is changed somewhat. The box you're writing in is for example bigger than regular. Anybody else that can't scroll in the background while writing qwerty in portraitmode?

I am facing a quite similair problem: when I am writing a text message, I can't scroll through the message that I am writing at that moment. I can go up and down by ticking the highest and lowest parts of the box, but smooth scrolling by sliding my finger is not possible.

The second problem is something about the app drawer: the animation when you close it when you return to the home screen is not as smooth as in other ROM's. (I am using Frankish' Gingerbread Thin Circle theme. Maybe that's the problem?)

Besides of that, great ROM. Very good battery life, stable and great performance. I will keep this one for a while. :D

Edited by Tom@MoDaCo

wifi disconnecting at sleep is still there as in every other ROM. :D

use Advanced Wifi Lock from Market - Working 100% with Blade, no wifi sleeps!!!

Guest targetbsp

you can shorten the end of that sentence to 'no sleeps' unfortunately which is the downside. :D

Guest Poodha
I am facing a quite similair problem: when I am writing a text message, I can't scroll through the message that I am writing at that moment. I can go up and down by ticking the highest and lowest parts of the box, but smooth scrolling by sliding my finger is not possible.

The second problem is something about the app drawer: the animation when you close it when you return to the home screen is not as smooth as in other ROM's. (I am using Frankish' Gingerbread Thin Circle theme. Maybe that's the problem?)

Besides of that, great ROM. Very good battery life, stable and great performance. I will keep this one for a while. :D

This problem is really odd, since it doesn't affect all of my conversations. Some threads I can scroll while typing using portraitmode, others not.

And have it confirmed yet if this sms app have the wrong recipient bug still there(some of my sms could case a BIG pain if they went to the wrong recipient...)?

Edited by Poodha

Guest targetbsp
And have it confirmed yet if this sms app have the wrong recipient bug still there(some of my sms could case a BIG pain if they went to the wrong recipient...)?

It says in post 169 that it's likley it's bugged, yes. Just flash the fixed one on.

Guest toytown

I've noticed a few times since flashing this rom that i will wake the phone and find its performance is really sluggish, looking in quick system pro, i can see that the cpu is being used 100%, closing all the applications doesn't fix it, the only solution is to reboot. Also any update on the GPS issue i mentioned when going to www.google.com , its coming on and searching for a fix, even though in the options its turned off.

Anything i can do to find the cpu cause?

Guest Tom@MoDaCo
This problem is really odd, since it doesn't affect all of my conversation. Some threads I can scroll without while typing using portraitmode, others not.

I think we have two different problems here: you are not able to scroll through the conversation and I am not able to scroll through the message that I am typing. The SMS application is just a little weird, but it's not too bad. Along with the slow animation from app drawer to homescreen, this is just the only problem I have experienced with this ROM so far.

---

By the way: Swedish Spring + blue keyboard mod + Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle = Awesome! It looks great and it works great. My Blade is perfect now and I am not going to switch anymore until any 2.3 ROM is stable. This is the best Android 2.2 can go!

kallt_kaffe and Frankish for president! :D

Guest Decadence
I think we have two different problems here: you are not able to scroll through the conversation and I am not able to scroll through the message that I am typing. The SMS application is just a little weird, but it's not too bad. Along with the slow animation from app drawer to homescreen, this is just the only problem I have experienced with this ROM so far.

---

By the way: Swedish Spring + blue keyboard mod + Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle = Awesome! It looks great and it works great. My Blade is perfect now and I am not going to switch anymore until any 2.3 ROM is stable. This is the best Android 2.2 can go!

Where did you get the blue keyboard mod from?

Edited by Decadence

Guest Poodha

---

Ah, misunderstood you. Yeah, that's quite different. But since it seems like this smsapp also have the wrong recipient bug, I'll just flash over it with the other one.

It says in post 169 that it's likley it's bugged, yes. Just flash the fixed one on.

Thanks for clearing that out. Gonna give the fixed one a try, killing two birds with one stone.

Guest Poodha

Stupid question, but how do you know if you have flashed the AHB clocked zip or the HW UI zip. I'm pretty sure I flashed one of them, but can't remember which...

Can there be any problems if I just flash both of them again, even if I have one(or both) on before?

Guest Rotmann

But your phone won't sleep either, that's gonna eat battery a lit.

Stupid question, but how do you know if you have flashed the AHB clocked zip or the HW UI zip. I'm pretty sure I flashed one of them, but can't remember which...

Can there be any problems if I just flash both of them again, even if I have one(or both) on before?

Just flash them both, there is nothing bad in this. You can check if HW_UI is enabled by opening build.prop in /system/ with root explorer (for little money in the market) or copy build.prop on the memory card with super manager (free in the market) and open it there. Or pull it with ADB.