JJ1, JI1 Full, Lite, Sense 2.1 ROMBuilder by jacobn

Guest jacobn

Guest Namar

what ROM is this? thanks..

I am sure you are trying to ask about the Task bar which is not part of the rrom. This is a 6.5 ROM (probably JJI). You can install the Taskbar and the XTask you see in that image after flashing whatever ROM you want. You can also include them (the Taskbar and the XTask) as part of the ROM when building a new ROM.

Edit : bobfrantic had replied to your question while I was typing my reply.

Edited by Namar

Guest bobfrantic

I am sure you are trying to ask about the Task bar which is not part of the rrom. This is a 6.5 ROM (probably JJI). You can install the Taskbar and the XTask you see in that image after flashing whatever ROM you want. You can also include them (the Taskbar and the XTask) as part of the ROM when building a new ROM.

hehe and it is the HTC taskmanager that is included in the options of what is put into the rom when you build it... and task bar is one of Brian's taskbars from XDA and the clock and battery are battclock program

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest pulak861

funny i get stuck at 99.9% while downloading the updated package from page 6..... any one facing this??? any solution would be nice... i tried downloading from the mirror.. but all the same occurs....

Guest guevz

thanks and Godbless

Guest guevz

hehe and it is the HTC taskmanager that is included in the options of what is put into the rom when you build it... and task bar is one of Brian's taskbars from XDA and the clock and battery are battclock program

thanks also sir and Godbless.. so which path should I?

New: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z. Mirror: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Additional build WM:

wm_EN_21914.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_21914.7z

wm_EN_21916.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_21916.7z

Has added: JI1_ROMBuilderEN.7z (bottom start, WM build 23103). Mirror: JI1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Additional build WM:

wm_EN_23152.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_23152.7z

wm_EN_23569.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_23569.7z

wm_EN_29022.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_29022.7z

sorry for my English and im stll a newbie here, hope you understand..:D

Edited by guevz

Guest bobfrantic

thanks also sir and Godbless.. so which path should I?

New: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z. Mirror: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Additional build WM:

wm_EN_21914.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_21914.7z

wm_EN_21916.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_21916.7z

Has added: JI1_ROMBuilderEN.7z (bottom start, WM build 23103). Mirror: JI1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Additional build WM:

wm_EN_23152.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_23152.7z

wm_EN_23569.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_23569.7z

wm_EN_29022.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_29022.7z

sorry for my English and im stll a newbie here, hope you understand..:D

Depends, if you like wm 6.5 or 6.5.3.....

Guest Namar

Sorry, my mistake.

Guest pulak861

funny i get stuck at 99.9% while downloading the updated package from page 6..... any one facing this??? any solution would be nice... i tried downloading from the mirror.. but all the same occurs....

Still same problem after 2 days...................... could anyone post some other link to JJ1 rom builder....please....

Guest Namar

Still same problem after 2 days...................... could anyone post some other link to JJ1 rom builder....please....

Do you have an antivirus program on your pc?. Could it be interfering with the download?. The 3 times that I downloaded the ROMBuilder (Both the JI1 and JJI) the antivirus on my pc quarantined some files from the rom builder saying that it contained a virus though it did not prevent a full download. I assumed the antivirus was just being paranaoid. Probably turning off whatever the antivius you have may help (just my assumption).

Guest rom_omnia2

When I have the Chome on my phone, the soft key for new appointments is not in English so just wondering what file to edit to make it so... See the screen shot

post-746506-0-32148600-1310831630_thumb.

Everything else is in English so this is the only change I would have to make.

Thanks in advance!

Where did you find Chome.cab? Thank you.

Installed this one http://www.mediafire.com/?xty2omoudnm but i guess its a worm cuse nothing changed and now i can't uninstall it.

Guest bobfrantic

Where did you find Chome.cab? Thank you.

Installed this one http://www.mediafire.com/?xty2omoudnm but i guess its a worm cuse nothing changed and now i can't uninstall it.

I built the rom with the builder, and selected Chome from the list. It is the full Chome too. You can remove the Chome from your phone by going to Samsung settings, memory settings (on second page) and to main storage. The remove button should be beside Chome. Hope this is of help.

Guest pulak861

Do you have an antivirus program on your pc?. Could it be interfering with the download?. The 3 times that I downloaded the ROMBuilder (Both the JI1 and JJI) the antivirus on my pc quarantined some files from the rom builder saying that it contained a virus though it did not prevent a full download. I assumed the antivirus was just being paranaoid. Probably turning off whatever the antivius you have may help (just my assumption).

Thanks mate for the reply.. i will try it now without the antivirus....

Guest guevz

good day to everyone..

@ mr.bobfrantic:

Screen01.jpg

question? how can you make the time and the battery life percentage visible?

and the "Chome.cab" function?.. thanks again and Godbless..

Edited by guevz

Guest bobfrantic

good day to everyone..

@ mr.bobfrantic:

Screen01.jpg

question? how can you make the time and the battery life percentage visible?

and the "Chome.cab" function?.. thanks again and Godbless..

With Battclock:

Battclock Page

For Chome, build your rom with Jacobn's rom builder, select Chome from the list of optional programs. Hope this is of assistance :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andylau913

Hello, Jacobn,

When I saw your post of ROMBuilder, I was so excited that I downloaded it at once. and after testing, i love it.

I love your ROMBuilder, nice job!!! Thanks for your works. Especially it support Chinese language prety well.

I am using I8000NXXJI1 (WM buid 23103, bottom start) now. It was nice.

However, i have one thing to report to you.

I am from China, so It is important for me to read Chinese. I don't know what is the built-in Chinese font built-in. but i prefer MS Yahei font, I downloaded Yahei font and installed it, but after installation, it happened to me that it no longer support Chinese, it shows all small squares. I cannot read any Chinese.

I am wondering why it happened like this? how can i solve this problem?

I appreciate your reply and help.

Good Day

Andy

Guest Namar

@jacobn

Hi, I am using JI1 Rom from JI1 RomBuilder. I notice that the left soft key when I am using Titanium (Chome) is in Russian. Is there any registry tweak or a cab to change this to English language? I tried the chome fix cab that you uploaded on page 8 for the JJI rom but it did not work. Kindly help with a cab to fix this if it is possible. The screenshot is attached below. Thanks.

post-608497-0-68491100-1312509058_thumb.

Guest jacobn

Hi, I am using JI1 Rom from JI1 RomBuilder. I notice that the left soft key when I am using Titanium (Chome) is in Russian. Is there any registry tweak or a cab to change this to English language? I tried the chome fix cab that you uploaded on page 8 for the JJI rom but it did not work. Kindly help with a cab to fix this if it is possible. The screenshot is attached below. Thanks.

fix_chome.zip

PACKAGE_SecContact.zip

Guest Dice316

#1 FAMAZING JOB Jacobn, i only wanted to remove a few programs (midomi, facebook, weather etc) and this did just that i got 89mb free ram and 227mb free rom @ 10pagepool its just famazing thank you 2 questions (i used the Ji1)

1. am i not selecting the right options because my task bar buttons (starticon, call log & contacts) are not the default WM6.5.3 circular buttons...they are square....is there anyway to get the shiny dark grey theme look in the picture in Namar's post above??? (fyi the black theme i have is not very black is it possibly a different theme all i have is black and blue theme)

2. START MENU...it looks like a bunch of folders...is this just how everyones looks or is there a way to get it to look like the regular honeycomb startmenu where all the programs are visible and not just sorted in folders.....Please and thanks you

@Jacobn - if i have to donate to get your attention i will..but if you can answer these 2 questions to me and make it happen i'd love you even more (no homo) and still $donate$

~ Dice

1. am i not selecting the right options because my task bar buttons (starticon, call log & contacts) are not the default WM6.5.3 circular buttons...they are square....is there anyway to get the shiny dark grey theme look in the picture in Namar's post above??? (fyi the black theme i have is not very black is it possibly a different theme all i have is black and blue theme)

2. START MENU...it looks like a bunch of folders...is this just how everyones looks or is there a way to get it to look like the regular honeycomb startmenu where all the programs are visible and not just sorted in folders.....Please and thanks you

@Jacobn - if i have to donate to get your attention i will..but if you can answer these 2 questions to me and make it happen i'd love you even more (no homo) and still $donate$

~ Dice

**The theme that you are talking about is the normal Classic Blue theme of the ROM. Jacobn left the Black and the Blue Themes in the Rom. Just switch to the Classic Blue theme if that is what you want : Start>Settings(windows)>Home>On appearance tab just chose Classic Blue. Your O2 will reset and that is it.

**Some people prefer the folders as you have in the Rom because it gives one quick access to the progams especialy if one has many programs installed instead of continuous scrolling before getting to the program you want. Just a preference though. The Chef will be able to answer this question better.

**Jacobn had addressed some of our concerns in the past and had provided solutions to fix certain issues without insisting on donations.You can donate to him if you so desire but I don't think he is making that a prerequisite to respond to concerns. I have found his Rom Builder very useful because it has given me the opportunity to add some programs that I have been using since the days of ipaq while building the Rom. Thanks Jacobn !

Guest jacobn

Dark blue theme because ROM it is made in one style with dark blue Sense 2.1. For installation of other theme it is necessary for default to replace files mxipcold_wpc_3.provxml and BlackTheme.tsk in OEM\OEMApps and as to replace bars and buttons in SYS\Base_DPI_192

Folders are created in file OEM \OEM_Lang_0409 \initflashfiles.dat, them it is necessary to remove:

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-PermDir("Outlook")

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-PermDir("Phone")

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-PermDir("Media")

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-PermDir("Internet")

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-PermDir("Tools")

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-PermDir("Navigation")

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-PermDir("Games")
Also it is necessary to change records about shortcuts of programs in initflashfiles.dat and in initflashfiles.txt in each used package from OEM:
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook"):-File("Tasks.lnk", "\Windows\tasks.lnk") ->

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-File("Tasks.lnk", "\Windows\tasks.lnk")

For edition initflashfiles.dat use InitFFBuilder.exe: InitFFBuilder.zip

Other way:

After installation on a device to transfer shortcuts of programs from folders \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook,Phone,Media,Internet,Tools,Navigation,Games to a folder \Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Folders Outlook,Phone,Media,Internet,Tools,Navigation,Games to remove.

At me is only WebMoney: WMZ Z125597056934.

Edited by jacobn

Guest mavado

@Jacobn

Thnx for your ROM builder Jacobn. I really like this setup!

Now I have a question. I would like to have ROM in my own language (Dutch) so I dumped the Dutch language using the romdump tool. (first flashed official JJ1 in dutch and then dumped the rom) Now is it possible to merge the dutch language files from the JJ1 ROM into the 21916 sys/xip you provided? If it's possible what steps do I need to take to achieve this?

Thnx in advance