We want FLB to return!

Guest Spies

Guest Spies
I think what the OP means is rebuilding FLB on the Swedish ROM, the newer ROM, not the newer kernel.

Yes, I got confused between Kernel and ROM.

Guest Letoo

I find it funny how the main advantage of cm7 over other roms you guys mention is the number 2.3. Its less smooth, less stable, have still unresolved battery and accelerometer issues, yet you claim it beats everything else... Beats in what I ask you. Two times I followed the hype, reading how awesome it is each time to realize FLB wins hands down. I doubt that changes any soon.

Guest ufoman
I find it funny how the main advantage of cm7 over other roms you guys mention is the number 2.3. Its less smooth, less stable, have still unresolved battery and accelerometer issues, yet you claim it beats everything else... Beats in what I ask you. Two times I followed the hype, reading how awesome it is each time to realize FLB wins hands down. I doubt that changes any soon.

Couple of reasons to use CM7:

1. Reliable touchscreen controls (no way I could play PewPew on SS RLS4, virtual analogs just weren't doing their job properly),

2. WiFi that does not disconnect after screen wakes up and reconnects every time,

3. Live theme support.

Just from the top of my head in 1 minute...

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Cm7 is almost stable now. The latest "stable" realease still sees disappearing menus for me. Games are faster too. Disable overscroll effect and use the stock 2.3 launcher and its smooth.

Guest heavyduty00

cm7 stable is perfect for me...no bugs or anything. Sometimes freezes if i play high intensive games but will go back to normal. Everything is much faster than froyo and the cyanogen thmes are so awesome :)

I don't overclock btw.

Couple of reasons to use CM7:

1. Reliable touchscreen controls (no way I could play PewPew on SS RLS4, virtual analogs just weren't doing their job properly),

2. WiFi that does not disconnect after screen wakes up and reconnects every time,

3. Live theme support.

Just from the top of my head in 1 minute...

The touch issue that affects multi-touch axis crossing, such as in games like pew pew, is due to a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhUzq6bTPg. It has nothing to do with the ROM. The synaptics chip reports the incorrect values, there is nothing a rom can do to fix it.

Guest Casterina
cm7 stable is perfect for me...no bugs or anything. Sometimes freezes if i play high intensive games but will go back to normal. Everything is much faster than froyo and the cyanogen thmes are so awesome :)

I don't overclock btw.

How long does your battery last, as you don't overclock?