How to fix LED light on buttons?

Guest niix2571

Guest niix2571

I've been using CM6 for a while now... and backlight on buttons doesn't work... it hasn't bothered me until now, but now I'd really like to make it work... now, i remember that one of the custom roms had it fixed... but I dont even remember which custom rom i am using because i've done all the tweaks myself... so, if anyone can help me, i would appreciate it a lot :)

btw, i'm not interested in flashing an entire new rom... i would just like to fix it on one i'm using right now :)

Guest Casterina
I've been using CM6 for a while now... and backlight on buttons doesn't work... it hasn't bothered me until now, but now I'd really like to make it work... now, i remember that one of the custom roms had it fixed... but I dont even remember which custom rom i am using because i've done all the tweaks myself... so, if anyone can help me, i would appreciate it a lot :)

btw, i'm not interested in flashing an entire new rom... i would just like to fix it on one i'm using right now :)

Which ROM are you using? I don't think there is an fix unless you change your rom... unless you want to try and fix the issuer yourself

Guest niix2571

well, i think that i started from AIO v 4 or sth like that... from that on, i've customized it a lot on my own with everything i came across... and i think that i flashed cm plus once and the lights were working... so i figured i could just copy libs from cm plus... but unfortunately it doesnt work :/

any ideas?

Guest starkos

I've lost my button lights when flashing the GingerFroyo theme so there must be something in the framework-res.apk that effects it. Would love to know what...?

Guest niix2571
I've lost my button lights when flashing the GingerFroyo theme so there must be something in the framework-res.apk that effects it. Would love to know what...?

Yeah, but maloi suggested blue s and it doesn't work... so it's not necessarily framework that is causing this problem... :/

Guest niix2571

ok, i've just tried something i was sure was gonna brick my phone... i copied all the libs from cm7 into my cm6 rom (because lights work on cm7)... and my phone works absolutely fine... but still no success... at least now i know it's not libs that are causing this... hmm