Threaded SMS skin

Guest jubelperser

Guest jubelperser

Hey folks!

After upgrading to the omnia 2 from my beloved i780 a couple of months ago I tried a lot of roms from this site, I also used a stock jj1 german rom for some time.

I really fell in love with the sencity flavoured cookie roms from MS team and nrg (Difference from my experience: ms team: seems more complete than the nrg one, more free ram, a bit sluggish; nrg: couple of bugs here and there, snippidy fast, the beautiful ms team cookie extensions work with this one while not working with ms team rom (funny), very little ram left).

Since I like to install an extra keyboard (german version of swype), I like to use Opera Mobile and I absolutely have to have s2u2 and s2p on my phone (if only for the function of auto switching on s2p when I connect my bluetooth headset, otherwise I hate the iphone lockscreen look and would prefer what nrg and ms team have to offer), using a rom with little to no free ram is not an option for me. I tried, it froze up on me all the time.

So what I ended up doing was getting the nrg sencity cookie rom and using it with the windows standard titanium home screen, which may sound strange, but it works well. While being pretty basic and not as pretty as sense with the cookie extension it gives me around 60mb of free ram after I installed all my stuff.

Ok, now slowly getting to what my question is:

I disabled the samsung sms skin, because it makes no sense to have threaded sms enabled while being able to see only the last one. In ended up with the wm standard sms skin, which is threaded but ugly as hell (grey background, black text, recipient in green etc.). I tried alternative skins from xda devs from astronaut for example which worked only halfway. Which means, they gave me a different frame for the text message view while keeping the grey background etc.

Ok, now the question: While playing around with different roms, for some time I used one (can't remember which) that used a very simple and clean looking sms chat view (white background, black text in bubbles).

Does anyone know what that was and if it's possible to install in my rom?

Thanks in advance!