[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest AoSra1n

EDIT: Figured out and got My storage set to Logical. Now stuck at black screen with tiny text = "jumping to kernal"

So you deleted the partition and created a new fat32 logical partition. Then you deleted the SD card partition and created a PRIMARY fat32 partition (minimum 2gb sd card required). Then placed all the files in My Storage. And started up androidinstall.exe inside the 02beta folder from WinMo? (not haret.exe the first time around)

please explain what you did in more detail. then we can help.

Edited by AoSra1n

Guest AoSra1n

Why in the settings only show that the total amount of ram is 154??when it is of 256???

Ercanpolat is correct (ps. it is mobile radio, not fm radio - as someone misthought the last time it was answered) . This was answered many times in beta1. before anyone asks, it cannot be overcome.

Edited by AoSra1n

Guest PuCiNhOOO

Ercanpolat is correct (ps. it is mobile radio, not fm radio - as someone misthought the last time it was answered) . This was answered many times in beta1. before anyone asks, it cannot be overcome.

But that difference would not be retreaved if android was installed on ROM memory? ...

I'm just gessing ... I'm not sure, but I think that this happens on WinMo too, but it's just a question =)

Edited by PuCiNhOOO

Guest aafi-rocks

@voyteckst,

Any update on IMEI..

The basic functionality of phone is not working. Can you dev's plz consider this as priority..

Consider this as a request, from all of us who are missing IMEI.

Edited by aafi-rocks

Guest AoSra1n

@voyteckst,

Any update on IMEI..

The basic functionality of phone is not working. Can you dev's plz consider this as priority..

Consider this as a request, from all of us who are missing IMEI.

A phone fix should definitely be implemented but do we know for sure if IMEI will solve this problem? hmm..

@moiassar78. I think you should be patient until the weekend at least.

Guest moiassar78

A phone fix should definitely be implemented but do we know for sure if IMEI will solve this problem? hmm..

@moiassar78. I think you should be patient until the weekend at least.

Thanks alot Voytecks

sorry for my hurry , I cannot wait till update but I ve to respect ur time and ur life thanks again

Guest ChillyCat

please explain what you did in more detail. then we can help.

using MiniTool:

Formatted the Phones "My Storage" FAT32 as a logical Part

Formatted the Phones "SD Card" [8GB] FAT32 as a primary part

Then dump all these files to root of the My Storage

mmm.jpg

Using the Omnia > explore to My Storage > launch androidinstall.exe inside the 02beta folder

The phone then immediatly goes to black screen and text appears

to be scrolling...[6-7 lines of text]

Stops at the part "jumping to kernal" is displayed

Guest avantgarde280

using MiniTool:

Formatted the Phones "My Storage" FAT32 as a logical Part

Formatted the Phones "SD Card" [8GB] FAT32 as a primary part

Then dump all these files to root of the My Storage

mmm.jpg

Using the Omnia > explore to My Storage > launch androidinstall.exe inside the 02beta folder

The phone then immediatly goes to black screen and text appears

to be scrolling...[6-7 lines of text]

Stops at the part "jumping to kernal" is displayed

firstly this android port will not work on i920 model unless u are using modified kernel for i920..are u using i920?

Guest jtsabino

Dev's thnx for the development so far. I really enjoy this android version, and using it daily!

It's really stable!

@voyteckst

Is it possible to keep this thread as clean as possible? I thought this thread was only for reporting bugs that were found in the current release. But now this thread is full with "I keep getting the pink screen" another thread can be used for this kind of question's.

Maybe it is possible to put the 'real bugs' on the first page so people don't have to read through all the thread pages. This thread is becoming unreadible this way, and the the real bugs are hidden between the chat messages.

Some bugs I found (don't know if these are real bugs....or just configuration settings)

- When using the headset, the mic is not working

- When using speech-to-text, the app tells me that it didn't hear anything.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I really appreciate the effort you put into this port.

I also had this problem of speech-to-text not listening but corrected it by going to the application manager and cleaning the data for voice search app. Maybe this works for you too.

Besides the wi-fi bug, already reported, I'm also having some abnormal behavior of the battery or just the battery indicator perhaps.

When I change to android the battery indicator usually falls by 20% or more.

Just now I was charging and had the battery at 7% in Android, I rebooted the phone to WinMo and got battery at 55%.

I read other posts where people also reported problems with the battery. I hope I'm not ruining my battery while using Android.

Edited by jtsabino

I also had this problem of speech-to-text not listening but corrected it by going to the application manager and cleaning the data for voice search app. Maybe this works for you too.

Besides the wi-fi bug, already reported, I'm also having some abnormal behavior of the battery or just the battery indicator perhaps.

When I change to android the battery indicator usually falls by 20% or more.

Just now I was charging and had the battery at 7% in Android, I rebooted the phone to WinMo and got battery at 55%.

I read other posts where people also reported problems with the battery. I hope I'm not ruining my battery while using Android.

i noticed also this behaviour on mines...

Guest moiassar78

Hello friends

If any one can help me with best setting for swapper 2 "swap size &swapness "

And settings for pox locker it cause screen lock bugs but really useful after call

Guest voyteckst

Thanks alot Voytecks

sorry for my hurry , I cannot wait till update but I ve to respect ur time and ur life thanks again

Found a bug with bt audio when calling, that's why it isn't uploaded yet.

Guest mezz_89

Does anyone got Live Wallpaper to work? I tried to run it, but it was forced to close.. Another thing is, does anyone who can play Angry Bird Rio with its background? Because I got white background..

Guest finacho

Found a bug with bt audio when calling, that's why it isn't uploaded yet.

this update has the solution to the problem of telephone signal with some operators? Thanks for ur time and dedication!!

Guest voyteckst

this update has the solution to the problem of telephone signal with some operators? Thanks for ur time and dedication!!

Hmmm Have I wrote that anywhere? Maybe this update will revert for using beta1 method for loading Phone image.

Guest erikcas

if you install b2 into external sdcard,and always pink screen.

you may try to have a new sdcard partion create and ext great than 1024.

Don't have that problem.

Besides, creating ext4 > 1GB is tried, and problems were reported/