MIUI DATA FIX and WIFI SOLUTION

Guest jpminou

Can anyone try those settings for wifi and report if they work for all hot spot.

ip address :192.168.1.101

gateway: 192.168.1.1

netmask: 255.255.255.0

DNS1: 208.67.222.222

DNS2: 208.67.220.220

Guest basti2909

Can anyone try those settings for wifi and report if they work for all hot spot.

ip address :192.168.1.101

gateway: 192.168.1.1

netmask: 255.255.255.0

DNS1: 208.67.222.222

DNS2: 208.67.220.220

after a few on/off switches an several manual connects it connectet and works with my private wifi... where u got these settings from`?

after a few on/off switches an several manual connects it connectet and works with my private wifi... where u got these settings from`?

LOL :D

just searching and reading ;)

so good news i hope they will work with most users :)

Guest basti2909

LOL :D

just searching and reading ;)

so good news i hope they will work with most users :)

at weekend i will try some different open wifi spots.. if i found some.. in germany there are not so much.. only at burger king is really open xD

anyone tried those ip ?????

Hi JP, ok finally got the wifi static to work, needed the ssid, so have setup my home with static and a second setup with your config obove and will be testing in about 15mins or so at wifi location near work.....will let you know what happens

ok tested with open wifi spot and after several tries it did connect...going to test some more after 2pm and post the results...btw, I setup this config in wifi static and added which ever wifi ssids I found and it did automatically try to connect with the set ip

Edited by iggy2

Hi JP, ok finally got the wifi static to work, needed the ssid, so have setup my home with static and a second setup with your config obove and will be testing in about 15mins or so at wifi location near work.....will let you know what happens

ok tested with open wifi spot and after several tries it did connect...going to test some more after 2pm and post the results...btw, I setup this config in wifi static and added which ever wifi ssids I found and it did automatically try to connect with the set ip

Good to hear that it work somehow. So now we can use MIUi without to worry :)

Good to hear that it work somehow. So now we can use MIUi without to worry :)

Yep, JP, just tested again, as soon I got in range it connected (only thing is that you have to keep adding new found ssid's to the wifi static configuration) but once added it does work

Yep, JP, just tested again, as soon I got in range it connected (only thing is that you have to keep adding new found ssid's to the wifi static configuration) but once added it does work

Thanks for the feedback,i see also people at xda using those settings and i am happy that i helped. :)

Thanks for the feedback,i see also people at xda using those settings and i am happy that i helped. :)

I wish their was a thank you button here, but since not THANK YOU for the great finds, data and wifi working on miui frigging amazing.

Jp:

Hi when trip realese v100 and up the dc appear and i test many file's replace to have all work to finish a replace your dock and this will break the wifi but with the "wpa lib" in system/bin of v0.4 by trip it will restore the wifi i did'nt test it now but maybe that's can help...

Jp:

Hi when trip realese v100 and up the dc appear and i test many file's replace to have all work to finish a replace your dock and this will break the wifi but with the "wpa lib" in system/bin of v0.4 by trip it will restore the wifi i did'nt test it now but maybe that's can help...

Thanks for the info,i will try this when i get home from work.

Jp i tell you a wrong info when trip realese 0.4 the wifi was break and i replace the "wpa lib" from the stable 0.3.5 i have no time to test just want to help more!

I tried the lib file from v0.4 but nothing changed.will try v.3 tomorrow.tnx for your help.

Yes that's i told you 0.4 had wifi break and with replace wpa lib from 0.3.5 i had wifi work very good if i have more free time tommorow i will search and test more because i found the data dc just when i call or receve a call with someone.

if i send or receve sms no data dc idem with active wifi.

Conclusion the data dc came with a call maybe with this we can find the file who delive the call service...

Guest basti2909

now that these issues are nearly solved.. can someone tell me which file is for the led notification? im current in erenz miui 1.9.16 but the led notification is not working correctly.. i can switch every colour but it only showing white everytime..

greets

now that these issues are nearly solved.. can someone tell me which file is for the led notification? im current in erenz miui 1.9.16 but the led notification is not working correctly.. i can switch every colour but it only showing white everytime..

greets

extract and replace system/lib/hw and set permission

lights.es209ra.so.zip